Marauders are like zerglings

Vayshya

Honestly most of them are played by people that don't get it...I mean I typically just throw a few jukes in and they seem to get confused and move on to someone else...I know pro right? But seriously try it...its worked about 85% of the time for me...Come to think of it...The same thing has been fairly effective with BH's as well...

*Jump down from spawn

*See 5-6 Marauders

"Hey Guys this is going to be another easy one!"

Near invincibility cd is meaningless when you can be cc'ed during it. I CC marauders that cd at like 5% health and /dance before I kill them :p

Edited by Duymon

*Jump down from spawn

*See 5-6 Marauders

Near invincibility cd is meaningless when you can be cc'ed during it. I CC marauders that cd at like 5% health and /dance before I kill them :p

Just lay on the dots. Then when they go invis when the "invincibility" runs out you see their body appear dead on the ground 10 feet away.

*Jump down from spawn

*See 5-6 Marauders

I rarely use my Undying Rage in 1vAnything situations, unless I know that the medpack I pop after it will allow me to kill whoever I'm fighting and get back to allies quickly.

Almost every single time I use it, it's in a group setting to allow my healer(s) to get heals off on me. But alas, most Marauders/Sents forget that they can be of any help to their team and go off to be 1v1 heroes.

I rarely use my Undying Rage in 1vAnything situations, unless I know that the medpack I pop after it will allow me to kill whoever I'm fighting and get back to allies quickly.

Almost every single time I use it, it's in a group setting to allow my healer(s) to get heals off on me. But alas, most Marauders/Sents forget that they can be of any help to their team and go off to be 1v1 heroes.

The more people there are around you, the more often you get rooted. It's not an enjoyable experience, unless you know the healers are going to save you.

Edited by EternalFinality

The more people there are around you, the more often you get rooted. It's not an enjoyable experience, unless you know the healers are going to save you.

Sadly, I rarely get rooted until at least halfway into a warzone, or round 2 of Voidstar.

Republic players don't take my Marauder seriously until:

They realize nobody is getting heals because I'm absolutely harassing their healer.

I'm having an exceptionally good game and everything I touch starts melting.

They recognize my name from previous warzones and decide to put a stop to my nonsense quickly.

But I do queue with a healer a good chunk of the time. And a tank at all times. It's a system that's been working pretty well

If you're a Sorc, your finger strays over to the AOE KNOCKBACK ROOT button, and then you continue doing whatever you were doing.

Time out .... sorcerers dont have an aoe knockback root. That is a spec ability unavailable to two of the spec trees. You will never run into a primary healing sorc with a knockback root for instance, despite them being the ones who actually need it.

*Jump down from spawn

*See 5-6 Marauders

Yeah I picked up on this when one acted a fool, then I realized they have some ridiculous 10 second damage reducer.

Now I flash bang, wait, and burst for fun times.

mauarders are squishy as hell without that defensive cd's. I actually pity them a little.

Sadly, I rarely get rooted until at least halfway into a warzone, or round 2 of Voidstar.

Republic players don't take my Marauder seriously until:

They realize nobody is getting heals because I'm absolutely harassing their healer.

I'm having an exceptionally good game and everything I touch starts melting.

They recognize my name from previous warzones and decide to put a stop to my nonsense quickly.

But I do queue with a healer a good chunk of the time. And a tank at all times. It's a system that's been working pretty well

translation: i faceroll pugs with my premade, but when ranked wz's come i will never get an invite cause my class blows.

You must not play a Marauder. They are very easily CC'd to death by any range class.

I play against a good one and im always snared/stunned/interrupted. A marauder who knows how to play isn't going to lose any 1v1 unless you long stun him and force speed past 30m away.