Funniest line in game?

Anysao

The Jedi Consular using the line "Wow, there is incompetent... and then there are you guys".

It seems even more funny when said by a woman. Jedi are not supposed to be sarcastic :)

Obi-Wan said hello.

On topic, when you're about to fight a Sith Assassin on Alderaan during the Knight questline, he starts a pompous, wannabe-sinister speech, ending with "you cannot fight what you cannot see".

To which, the Knight has a chance to respond "I don't need to see you when I can smell you".

Edited by Helig

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Hoth, after you were negotiating with the pirate leader for the recovery of the prototype weapons

and the idiot engineering chief comes barreling in with a squad and attacks.

"Well, that could have gone better."

I tried to pick the other options, but the guy was SUCH an idiot that I called him on it lol. He responds with.

"Yea . . . that one probably earned me tauntaun cleanup duty for a month."

The tone and inflection are simply priceless.

Of course, you also have the option of sarcastically nswering "It certainly couldn't have gone any worse, well unless the entire planet exploded."

To which the engineer responds with something like ". . . at least we'd be warm in that last second or two."

Edited by Onyx

my favorite was on ord mantell the fat guy that sends you off to save the piratre toward the end

fat guy: are you interested in a job?

trooper: what do you need fatty?

i rofled so hard or

in voidstar click the droid that sells stuff he will say "off to destroy the republic?"

course that one is only funny if you are republic

I have one of all 8 classes, so, I don't know where it is, (Imperial I think) but on Alderaan someone says they'd rather see Alderaan blown to pieces than yadda yadda

I felt like Peter Griffin when they say the title of the movie in the movie.

Oh yea, and anything the astromech Jedi Knight companion says because a cute little *** kicking droid that wants to be a part of the Jedi order is HILARIOUS!

And also whenever the crafting droid has "out done" himself by bringing back "perfection" of a whole lot of nothing.

Edited by mcoverkt

I don't remember in which storyline it was (either SI or SW) since it was back in Beta a few months ago, a NPC you're threatening and he goes something like :

"Please don't kill me ! I have a wife and kids...
AND an astromech droid
!"

Otherwise The Kubaz Quest on Dromund Kaas with the Paranoid officer is the most funny ever :jawa_biggrin: !!!

Also (am playing republic since launch) : So many smugglers lines are hilarious, there are too many to quote, it's unbelievable.

On Tatooine all the ones that have Jawas are hilarious as well, for example one is asking you to go get rid of some Geonosian bug guys :

Jawa :
"Maybe you make Bug-people leave so Jawa can go home ?"

You :
"I'm sure I can persuade them to move along one way or another"

Jawa :
"Renishi thinks maybe grenades work better than words on bug-people"

:jawa_smile:

My companion Venture has no faith in me in combat situations. When we win a fight he always comes up with a line of "did not expect that to happen".

But nothing yet beats the one from SWG for me. The bug that used to be on Ithorian Vendors. When you tried dragging a piece of Ithorian clothing onto the vendor it said " I cant wear that, thats meant for an Ithorian"

Darth Baras 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!"

both my Marauder and Jugg "Boy, you've sure got a set of lungs on you".

Not sure if it's mentioned in this thread (and it probably should be if it isn't) but the follow up to Baras' scream of rage

SW: I feel your anger master

Baras: A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT COULD FEEL...MY...ANGER!!!

Not sure if it's mentioned in this thread (and it probably should be if it isn't) but the follow up to Baras' scream of rage

SW: I feel your anger master

Baras: A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT COULD FEEL...MY...ANGER!!!

And let's not forget Vette: "Ookay. I'm officially scared."

To follow that up:

Vette: Hey, captain oblivious. Boo!

Just experienced another Kaliyo gem yesterday.

In order to be considered Voss you have to marry a local, it's in the IA class questline. All the characters have their own funny line when you walk into the hall where the ceremony is to take place, with Kaliyo of course winning:

"Last wedding I was at? Black dress, heels, groom looked fantastic but I looked better... slipped on that ring and ran."

In order to be considered Voss you have to marry a local, it's in the IA class questline. All the characters have their own funny line when you walk into the hall where the ceremony is to take place, with Kaliyo of course winning:

"Last wedding I was at? Black dress, heels, groom looked fantastic but I looked better... slipped on that ring and ran."

Congratz... you and her gonna have some little vosslings?

Though I despise her, this one comes from Kaliyo.

Me: "What can I say? People just fall at my feet."

Kaliyo: "They do. Me? I have to push men down there. But, it all works out."

First and last time she made me laugh :p

Edited by Lunazen

LOL.. ok, so it seems she'll be making me laugh a second time. Or rather would, if I ever let her off the ship again.

This isnt a line from a specific NPC or anything..but makes me laugh none the less lol

Playing a dark side Sith Assassin..doing quests and the likes...you know the way you are sometimes given dialogue options that give generic and oft repeated replies? It always makes me laugh in certain situations when some of those aformentioned canned replies are used.

For instance -

*Important NPC Quest Giver* - "My lord,we need your help with this *insert incredibly complex political and/or military situation here* What are your opinions?"

*My/Your Character* - *clicks the dialogue option that has the text "Well my good fellow,i believe we should..."* Actual Reply = "MURDER AND MAYHEM AWAIT!!" lol complete with pyschotic look in the eyes^^

Always makes me laugh lol

Happens on the Jedi Consular side aswell...except its in reverse lol Instead,you are given the JC action text that says something like "Ill murder them all!!! RAR!" but the voice acting reply is "Hmm...sometimes violence is the only solution.." ...REALLY? etc lol =)

Im not complaining or bashing the voice acting btw^^ its actually something that i love about this game^^ they cant possibly have unique voice acting for every single quest you do...i just find it hilarious during those moments that i just described^^

On Black Talon, provided you killed the Captain, in the last conversation with the ship droid:

-responding to the droid stating there's been an accident-

(paraphrasing): There are corpses all over the ground, is this your idea of an accident?

I know, my assassin is always misleading... Instead of "I'll care of them" it's "just show me where the fun is *rubs hands together evilly*".

I had NO IDEA about the consular though. Buzzkill Jedi