Funniest line in game?

Anysao

Hard to remember them with so many alts. There is the one smuggler, female. Her delivery is what really makes it funny because she has the perfect tone. It's when you click your datapad to get your space mission and the Republic talks about you joining their space expedition and you say you want to pick your own sign name:

"I want to be called..." she waves her hands looking up as if saying something magificent "cracker jack"

Then she says, "That sounded a lot better in my head."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember who this conver was taken with, but it made me LOL.

Prisoner: Please let me go! I won't tell anybody, I swear! (Or something like that)

Me: You must think I'm an idiot.

Prisoner: Fine, fine, you're an idiot! Whatever you say, just please don't kill me.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I don't remember too well but here:

Jaesa: I think I got to know him real well... or maybe I killed him. Or both. I don't remember.

Edited by Darth_Eminok

-Gault: "If you want me to steal your starship, remain unconcious."

during one of the companion quests for gualt he talks about an old friend who was an excellent smuggler/sniper or something.

you - "She single?"

Mako - "I heard that!"

and

-Mako: "We never go anywhere fun"

On the Black Talon FP when Grand whatever Kilren is talking via holo one of the choices my BH had was something like "boy your ugly"...well when I picked it and won she said something like "Is there something wrong with the holocommunicator or does your face really look like that" All I could think was "mannn hes gonna find me and kill me for that" hehe.

One of my favourite smuggler moments is on Ord Mantel when infiltrating an Separatist base, you've just killed some guards and you're using the computer when a guy and his droid turn up.

Guy: "Come on 4-SEN say it just like I taught you."

4-SEN: "The Republic lackeys will drown in lakes of fire and blood master.Death to all who oppose the peoples will master."

Guy (to the smuggler): Hey there, we had some problems with relay converters, I need to check on the power core, you mind?"

4-SEN: "Master I detect the presence of several non-functioning humans. Specifically the bodies over there. Setting alert status red."

Smuggler: "By the stars! Republic troops have invaded our base!"

I also loved this part, so much that I pressed esc and repeated the convo 3 times to write it down.

one of the sith inquisiter lines after you kill this imperial officers sith son and he asks you why yyou did it and you respond I wanted to see what pattern his bood made the male sinqs voice just had enough wit and sarcasm to make it a really funny line wish i have the whole convo for that somewhere

The paranoid imperial officer on Dromund Kaas.

"I used to be respected, you know. My word carried weight. One tiny mistake, and suddenly no one trusts me!My troops were acting strangely-plotting something. Obviously, they were traitors; all the warning signs were there.The smart move was to kill them all. How could I know they were planning a surprise party for my promotion?"

Edited by Baalazar

Bounty Hunter class mission:

Jedi: *waves hand* You will drop your weapons and surrender.

BH: *waves hand* You're an idiot.

i dont know if ive done that one yet but that was funny

anyway not maybe the best line but i do love whenever kira says "eat lightsaber jerk" and "im nearly beating your record boss" or something like that

Vette: Towers ought to be towering. I approve.

in othere words: towers gonna tower

Hehe, I loved that one too, her delivery is perfect for it.

Wish I got to play more with Vette, but My tanky jugg is just so much smoother with Quinn healing. Also, Vette is really high maintenance when you're dark side.

I don't remember who this conver was taken with, but it made me LOL.

Prisoner: Please let me go! I won't tell anybody, I swear! (Or something like that)

Me: You must think I'm an idiot.

Prisoner: Fine, fine, you're an idiot! Whatever you say, just please don't kill me.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I don't remember too well but here:

Jaesa: I think I got to know him real well... or maybe I killed him. Or both. I don't remember.

So far, this is the only one that got me laughing in this whole list :D

Edited by LifeOfMessiah

Can't believe nobody brought this one up!

World quest giver on Dromund Kaas:

"That Grathan's a real mad scientist type. Likes weapons, Cyborgs, Droids, Ergonomic Chairs!"

I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair.

One of personal favs as well :)

SI after you've defeated some Darth with a little trick he asks: "are you insane?" to which the SI replies with that perfetcy dry british "you think that's bad? You should see my other personality".

on BT with any class really..."Is something wrong with the hologram or is your face supposed to look like that?"

Also during the IA story while being tortured, if you have Lokin with you he says "Is that all you've got? I've done worse to family" after being hit in the face.