Funniest line in game?

Anysao

Whaat, no one has mentioned one of my favourite SI lines ever, and it's right at the start:

Overseer Harkun: Any more stupid questions?

Inquisitor: Don't you just hate how the sand on Korriban gets in everything?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please, don't get all sentimental on us. We've only just met." (Inquisitor like, literally the first thing you say)

"Of all the presents Skavak could have left me, I find a beautiful young woman in my Cargo bay." Smuggler soon after the reclaimation of his ship.

Otherwise The Kubaz Quest on Dromund Kaas with the Paranoid officer is the most funny ever :jawa_biggrin: !!!

"They were acting suspicious, so I murdered them all as republic spies. How was I supposed to know they were planning a surprise party for me?"

I couldn't choose the next dialog option for 5 minutes, I was laughing so hard.

BH has a cut seen where she faced a few opponets. "If any of you are still here when his body hits the floor you'll join him." Every one esle turns and run away.

Also for the BH one of the grand champs is named the Defenestrater. This droid realy made a name for him self by throwing people out of windows?

I noticed there isnt many funny trooper lines but i remember one I was laughing pretty hard. Something to do with Aric Jorgan, should be one of his companion quest iirc...

"Lets report this to General Garza, if he dares to one up her I'd eat my rifle..." Damn attitude but i love it lol...

Funniest? For me, it's gotta be this smuggler conversation. The male smugg is talking to his female contact on Taris after helping her out by doing some quests for her. She's standing there with her protocol droid XYZ-123 when you go to collect your quest reward:

You (Flirt Option): I was hoping for a kiss...

Contact: Well, I don't think that you're XYZ-123's type, but you're welcome to ask him.

:D

Eiger

I noticed there isnt many funny trooper lines but i remember one I was laughing pretty hard. Something to do with Aric Jorgan, should be one of his companion quest iirc...

"Lets report this to General Garza, if he dares to one up her I'd eat my rifle..." Damn attitude but i love it lol...

You got it wrong mate.

It's, "Let's report this to General Garza, if he manages to one up her, I'll need my rifle."

I wish I could remember the exact line but I swear it's funny! If you play a BH for this long you'll see it and laugh I promise. :p

On Corellia, you're hunting the Darth's targets so that he will help you get a crack at the Supreme Chancellor. I don't remember the one target's name but he's the really fat official behind his desk. You can get him without much of a fight but he'll offer to buy his way out since he figures you're just a businesswoman(man). It was at this point that I ound out he didn't know WHICH BH was after him because I asked him to clear my name. He looks down at his computer, freaks out and says something along the lines of OH ****, It's YOU!!!! He then proceeds to go ape**** on you, thinking he can suddenly take you.

The look on his face when he says that is just priceless. :p

The first time my Inquisitor felt brave enough to stand up to Harkun, when warned/threatened that she would be sent into the most dangerous tomb of all, and that other acolytes- including Harkun's favourite- would be competing against her, to the death...

"Ooh, can Ffon come? We'll have such fun!"

Rather nice because it's not dark, even though it's on a dark *path*, it's her getting the chance to rub in Harkun's face that his precious Ffon is about as threatening as an Ortolon morris dancer.

It's not exactly related, but I feel that, for two appearences in the game, HK doesn't have enough funny lines. One that did get me, though, was something along the lines of:

HK: "Commentary: I have located each of your weak points. The first shot will immobilize you. The second shot will spill your slippery substances to the floor."

Have to admit, I grinned at that. Good ol' HK.

The first time my Inquisitor felt brave enough to stand up to Harkun, when warned/threatened that she would be sent into the most dangerous tomb of all, and that other acolytes- including Harkun's favourite- would be competing against her, to the death...

"Ooh, can Ffon come? We'll have such fun!"

Rather nice because it's not dark, even though it's on a dark *path*, it's her getting the chance to rub in Harkun's face that his precious Ffon is about as threatening as an Ortolon morris dancer.

"Oh oh. Ffon's in trooooublllleeeee...."

to which Darth Zash utters the first hint that she's not as sweet as she seems. "SILENCE!"

Could. Not. Stop. Giggling.

My favorite is from the Republic-side Taral V.

My consular had just smashed her way through sufficient military defenses to penetrate to the core of an Imperial lab facility. The Imperial fleet was waging war with the Republic overhead, and bombs were raining down.

The Imperial scientist starts to righteously protest the incursion into his lab and interference with his "mission of peace."

The Consular reply:

"You have warships in orbit and battalions all over the ground. If this is supposed to be a "peace" mission, you're doing it wrong."

Didn't read all of them, so apologies if this has already been mentioned but the following is from the Tatooine finale for the Smuggler side quest. It works if you're a male smuggler.

The setting is that you are in the cave with the boss, a naive female jedi and a sith chick (sorry don't recall names). During the cutscene, Risha interrupts with a holo-call inquiring on your progress. My smuggler took the flirt option with Risha. Here is what followed:

Smuggler: "Risha! I have a Jedi and a Sith fighting over me, but I only have eyes for you!"

Naive Jedi to Smuggler: "Nothing you say EVER makes any sense!"

Sith Chick, referring to Naive Jedi: "Ahhhh, she's never been kissed before!"

Risha to Sith Chick: "A real professional, I see."

I was still laughing and died during the ensuing battle!