reasoning behind shoulder slam?

XcSDeadDeer

I'm just wondering what the reasoning is behind not being able to use it in PvP matches as it solely does damage

They made a statement a month or so back about these abilities just adding some flare to your PvE Grinding. Nothing more then that.

BioWare supposedly collects lots and lots of metrics on the game. I'd be interested to see if they collect any on how much this ability is used. I'd be will to bet the number is very very low and at some point they just remove the ability from the game.

Because it is not a PvP-only game?

I made no statement about it being a PvP-only game, I just wondered why we cant use it in PvP when it's solely a damage only move. It doesn't provide a buff, it doesnt provide a debuff, it doesn't stun; it only does damage.

these abilities are included to let tanks/healers do dailies by themselves without complaining about lack of damage.

That makes sense. Cause it certainly does help against regs and strongs

my guess is you cant use them against players because of the ridiculous burst it would provide for a lot of classes.

Quoted for Truth.

Imagine if every class, regardless of spec had a no cost, massive damage instant ability on a 45 seconds cooldown that only required "incapacitated" to activate. Every class has a CC!

It would be MADNESS.

u do realise that the most u can lose by is 6 right? first to 6 wins :p

I love catching these people.

I was in quest greens, new 50, topped damage, guard, and objectives and beat several battle masters so bad they actively avoided me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.