Hottest Star Wars character of all time!

bahugboto

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be Slave Girl Leia.

How many characters start a fetish that is still popular 30 years later?

How many characters helped millions of boys get through puberty? (this was before the Internet, remember)

Slave Leia and her little outfit. That is still #1 after all these years. The very image of it persists strongly today. Hell, some Star Wars games try to implement a version of it, like SWTOR. Even better, the Slave Leia outfit makes appearances in other places outside Star Wars. I mean, even the Dragon Born from Skyrim can come across the Slave Leia outfit, thanks to the efforts of modders. Case in point. Not to mention some of the images of ladies costuming with the Slave Leia outfit. Jeez, I mean, just do a Google Image search for "Slave Leia" and you can go on for quite a while :p

Need I say more? Leia wins, hands down!

Padme is an honorable mention. Better yet, Geonosis Arena Padme and Slave Leia. Hmm...

Something else I want to say that was disappointing in appearance and actual gameplay. I want to mention Atris from KOTOR2. Before the game was released, Atris was used in alot of game promo artwork. Of any character from KOTOR2, her image was used far more than anyone else out of the game. I thought her look was cool (1 & 2). But when you encounter her in the game, she looked like this (ugh). Not to mention the level of her importance in the game was very minimal despite her heavily promoted image for the game. The Exile's interaction with her was done and over before you know it. It was just very disappointing.

Edited by LemmingLeader

Slave Leia and her little outfit. That is still #1 after all these years. The very image of it persists strongly today. Hell, some Star Wars games try to implement a version of it, like SWTOR. Even better, the Slave Leia outfit makes appearances in other places outside Star Wars. I mean, even the Dragon Born from Skyrim can come across the Slave Leia outfit, thanks to the efforts of modders. Case in point. Not to mention some of the images of ladies costuming with the Slave Leia outfit. Jeez, I mean, just do a Google Image search for "Slave Leia" and you can go on for quite a while :p

Need I say more? Leia wins, hands down!

Padme is an honorable mention. Better yet, Geonosis Arena Padme and Slave Leia. Hmm...

Something else I want to say that was disappointing in appearance and actual gameplay. I want to mention Atris from KOTOR2. Before the game was released, Atris was used in alot of game promo artwork. Of any character from KOTOR2, her image was used far more than anyone else out of the game. I thought her look was cool (1 & 2). But when you encounter her in the game, she looked like this (ugh). Not to mention the level of her importance in the game was very minimal despite her heavily promoted image for the game. The Exile's interaction with her was done and over before you know it. It was just very disappointing.

To be fair, the graphics limitations of the original XBox at the time KotOR II was made didn't help when trying to make Atris look hot. Besides, she wasn't even in the game that much. And yes, Slave Leia DID help me get through puberty. :p Let's face it, Carrie Fisher was ******* gorgeous back then! :D

To be fair, the graphics limitations of the original XBox at the time KotOR II was made didn't help when trying to make Atris look hot. Besides, she wasn't even in the game that much. And yes, Slave Leia DID help me get through puberty. :p Let's face it, Carrie Fisher was ******* gorgeous back then! :D

I'm even going by the PC version of KOTOR2, which I had. More juice for the platform and it doesn't help. The actual character design implemented into the game was "meh." Contrast that to the effort made for Bastila Shan's appearance with the older KOTOR1. And for me, Atris' almost being a no-show for the game was a letdown. Again, the character was shown in practically every promo for the game leading to release.

Oh look, it's Carrie Fisher again, with her stunt double!

Edited by LemmingLeader

I'm even going by the PC version of KOTOR2, which I had. More juice for the platform and it doesn't help. The actual character design implemented into the game was "meh." Contrast that to the effort made for Bastila Shan's appearance with the older KOTOR1. And for me, Atris' almost being a no-show for the game was a letdown. Again, the character was shown in practically every promo for the game leading to release.

Oh look, it's Carrie Fisher again, with her stunt double!

Mmmmmmmm twins! :D

Yes. I said it. It had to be said. Just because that is HOT! lol

I always loved togrutas, so my vote goes to Shaak-ti for hottest woman....

And call me crazy, but I think Aric Jorgan is super hot too, even if he's a companion.

EDIT: Ahsoka I refuse to recognize as a woman, she will forever be a little whineyass girl. :|

Edited by Sivenom

Yes. Yes you are. but check this out, it just shows how awsome she is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8e6-IeQ0aw

(no, it is not the sceen from Black Swan, even though that was her greatest scene, EVER!...giggity:cool:)

You know, I just remembered the various internet countdowns around the time of TPM's release. Not for how many days before TPM comes out. It was how many days before Natalie Portman became "legal." :cool:

You know, I just remembered the various internet countdowns around the time of TPM's release. Not for how many days before TPM comes out. It was how many days before Natalie Portman became "legal." :cool:

I believe we ALL were counting the days on that one. :D Well, except for Axi. Not sure why, but he thinks she's kinda ugly??? Boggles my mind, at least.

You're still cool, Axi. :)

1. Bastila Shan - because

I love teasing her!

She's so cute when she's flustered.

2. Ayla Secura - because Talon is a freaking homicidal psychopath. Rule #35 of the internet, "Don't stick your stick in crazy."

3. Mira (from KOTOR II) - because she's a sexy red headed bounty hunter.

Edited by AshlaBoga
grammar