Hottest Star Wars character of all time!

bahugboto

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words: Metal Bikini. That is all.

Oh, let's see, sexiest huh? Well in Luke's era, I'd have to say Han Solo...and in Anakin's era I'd have to say I quite enjoyed Anakin and Obi Wan both. :D

I have female friends that still say the Han-Leia conversation in the Carbonite Freezing Chamber is one of the hottest things ever.

Edited by Aximand

Umm Padme? Duh?

If Portman looked in the Prequels like she looked in that silly stoner movie "Your Highness" from last year, I'd agree. Instead, she looked okay in AOTC (which was so painful all-around it's hard to judge her part in it, let alone how she looks, aside from tempting Anakin with that crazy black dominatrix dress), and looked freakish in Revenge of the Sith (notably in the balcony "So love has blinded you" scene. Giant, scary skeletal head on a pencil-thin neck, both on a woman supposedly at least 7 months pregnant... gross).

I'd go with Mara Jade, from the way she's written and how she appears on most of the Japanese NJO covers. Not based on the Decipher photo with its wacky hair, or the comics with her stupid sleeveless suit, or the cover of Sacrifice with the same stupid sleeveless suit so many believe she's been wearing non-stop since first meeting Luke in the forests of Myrkr thanks to the damn comics with the face of some model/actress I can't quite place but who is clearly a couple decades younger than Mara should be in that book (even if the cover art is MEANT to represent an immediately-post-Thrawn-Trilogy Mara, it still bugs me due to the model/actress face, the sleeveless suit, and the fact her pose makes her neck look broken)

Edited by Toonimator

• 2 weeks later...
Darth Talon IS hot. Damn hot! Hot and sexy! But then, so is Jaesa! VERY hot in her starting gear, especially. ;) Slave Leia from back in the day when Carrie Fisher looked good? Excellent as well. Hard to pick who's hottest, imo. Mara Jade had the traditional REDHEAD thing going on, and I've always had a thing for redheads. Out of all of them, I think I'm gonna have to go with Mara here.... or maybe Kira with the redhead/green eyes companion mod. :D Oh, and Natalie Portman with the gratuitis midriff scene in Episode II when the nexu ripped her top. :p

Never Cared for Darth Talon, i don't mine a character that is sexy as long as she was not made simply to be eye candy, i'll gladly take a character that is attractive in normal clothing over one that runs around in less then some street walkers. Edited by soulself

Never Cared for Darth Talon, i don't mine a character that is sexy as long as she was not made simply to be eye candy, i'll gladly take a character that is attractive in normal clothing over one that runs around in less then some street walkers.

Hey now. To be fair, Darth Talon is a certified Sith Lord. She's NOT just eye candy. She's extremely evil and deadly eye candy. :)

For me it´d be between Leia and Bastila. I´ll give it to Leia for being played by an actual human being... Carrie Fisher´s golden bikini will be remembered for millenia!

I'm going with the metal bikini of Carrie Fisher. She is a REAL PERSON who pulled it off like a damn boss.

She spawned 3 decades of cosplay that is still going strong today. Girls wear Leia bikinis and know zilch about Star Wars.

For all things holy and righteous... No other female character has inspired this level of cosplay from REAL WOMEN:

droooooll.......

Edited by Valsdad