The game is on sale!

jimmyquinella

not if his flight is delayed or he is waiting on a connection. I've spent entire days at the airport. (thank you very much LAX) some airports are better then others.

I'm at work he's at an airport so what's your excuse for spending all day for the past few days on a forum for a game you no longer play and think is failing?

Because hopefully mmo companies will see this and maybe just maybe there is a chance they will understand that MMO's should be made for everyone to do stuff in. The more people the better the chance.

If people didnt complain then nothing would ever change.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think about how sad you're life would need to be to spend time trolling a forum for a game you hate? holy cow, that's some serious pathetic. there are a ton of games i bought and decided not to play after a few hours, i didn't spend months trolling the people who liked them though...

Not as bad a trolling the forums for a game you love but dont play.

Because hopefully mmo companies will see this and maybe just maybe there is a chance they will understand that MMO's should be made for everyone to do stuff in. The more people the better the chance.

Yes because falling subscription numbers are not an eye opener to other mmo companies. :cool:

if you want change you do that by voting with your wallet. Developers ignore people who troll.

Now it looks like people are voting with their wallet as they are seeing people are still subbed and willing to pay for the game.

Oh right blame it on the financial markets, holiday trends, inaccurate reports, overreactions, ANYTHING but not the game itself!!

Aion and WoW both enjoy a very healthy sub number even during the worst of the economic times. This game saw one good week and the rest were so bad game is on sale already. Last week 5k copies sold. That week did worse than Aquaman for the Gamecube which was rated as the worst game ever.

Those players are paying ~$15 a month, not buying a brand new game and then paying $15 a month.

You ain't got to lie to kick it, we both know you haven't actually unsubbed. Don't be mad.:tran_grin:

Unfortunately I have unsubbed a while ago. I know you'll miss me but maybe we'll meet each other in a different game!

PM me if you'd like to stay in touch. I tend to meet friends in very odd places. :eek:

$49.99 limited time.....

step 2 will be $49.99 all the time

step 3) $39.99 and free Jawa

then 7 free day tryout.......

welcome to Bargain Bin folks!

:)

News to under the bridge: I already bought the game on a reduced price in December. Paid 12 euros under the nominal price. I could get Kingdoms of Amalur already for 22 euros under the official EA price, for 37 euros.

Edited by Rouge

$49.99 limited time.....

Dont games always go on sale a while after release? Honestly the only games that dont are the super greedy games like Call of Duty. Aside from a few, pretty much every game dips in price by about 10-20$ shortly after release.

$49.99 limited time.....

Ok, I think your assessment is, well, stupid, unfounded, full of hyperbole and conjecture.

....but, where can I get the free Jawa again? ;p

Dont games always go on sale a while after release? Honestly the only games that dont are the super greedy games like Call of Duty. Aside from a few, pretty much every game dips in price by about 10-20$ shortly after release.

Yeppers. Its just marketing. Smart marketing at that.

But, shush, don't tell the whiners. They are far too entertaining. ;p

You do know that most games go on sale within a a couple of weeks after release. It's nothing special at all, there's nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

You know, angry trolls are getting...well desperate! I mean, there are people on these forums that spend their whole days making up ways to belittle the game, all this is not surprising. The only thing that surprises me is that we are already at the stage where they are grasping at straws, I thought they would last longer with the "BW is fudging the subs numbers and the proof is here ..." sort of argument but evidently the 'good' trolls have already gave up and moved.

While I am glad you enjoy it, it is a failed launch. A few of us will play, but alas, the game will be F2P soon.

Following F2P will also follow open-source, meaning private servers that work better than the actual game will follow suit. How fun.

lol, I can't imagine even you believe your own garbage...

$49.99 limited time.....

Aren't those the steps for all MMOs, even the successful ones? What am I missing here?

Also, now I want a damn Jawa. I think my smuggler would rock it with a Jawa sidekick.

$49.99 limited time.....

And how is this different from ANY game out there? They all head towards the bargain bin eventually... I hardly call $49.99 "limited time" a bargain bin product yet... when it gets down to $9.99 then you can call it a bargain bin...

Still better then Rift who was selling their game for $4.99 only couple months after release..

I remember these boards when WoW lost 300k. It was the end of the road for WoW, they're done, pack it up and go home!

Because this was early on in Wow, and it survived and thrived for seven years in lieu of all the doomsayers. Not unlike we see here?

Edited by Blackardin