"Tab" targeting. A nightmare.

Verill

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question:

If I click players on screen with my mousepointer, most of the time nothing happens.

Anyone have the same?

yes!

I find myself giving up on tab targeting pretty much every game, only to find that clicking on a player is just as frustrating.

please fix both these problems! as someone who plays for PVP, these targetting issues are the most crucial problem I am experiencing

My favorite is when you completely outplay some random dps a healer runs up you time a tab kick perfectly to get the kill.. Then the red letters pop up and you realize kick is still off cd..it targeted the sniper 30 yards away for your interrupt that would have polished off that random dps.. Now hes half health and you can't get enough momentum to Finnish the fight respawn and try it again...

/signed

My favorite is when you completely outplay some random dps a healer runs up you time a tab kick perfectly to get the kill.. Then the red letters pop up and you realize kick is still off cd..it targeted the sniper 30 yards away for your interrupt that would have polished off that random dps.. Now hes half health and you can't get enough momentum to Finnish the fight respawn and try it again...

/signed

I love when that happens! Signed