shockbroken water

Vakyoom

hmmm I noticed you left out the fact that you no longer get 2 extra medals...how convenient.

If you need a heal so bad level biochem and get reusable med-pack.

wow a tiny amount of commendations that are worthless once you hit valor 60 who cares. On the other hand the reusable heals were stupendous. I agree just needed to nerf for stealthers.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tanks get 12+ medals? elaborate please?

(1)1 kill, (2)1 solo kill, (3)10 kills, (4)25 kills, (5)75k damage, (6)1k def pts, (7)3k def pts, (8)1k absorb, (9)3k absorb, (10)10k absorb, PT/VG can get (11)300k dmg, plus the (12)2.5k and (13)5k crit heals from the waters. And usually a (14)2.5k crit dmg. [(15)5k crit damage for assassins actually]

SO that's 14-15 possible... 12 happening more often than not and 10 being practical. I had to exploit to get 9? sure...

Edited by Vakyoom

I don't even understand why it was healing to begin with. You're really concerned that they fixed an obvious exploit?

Again, if DPS classes are going to get an automatic 2 healing medals, where's the item that instantly deals 5K damage, so my healing Operative can get the 2.5K and 5K damage medals?

I'm annoyed because I liked it and say the 11 vs 8 man wz exploit is a far, FAR bigger more game breaking problem. They should have just nerfed for stealthers, but w/e. I still rock in WZ except for that whole chain cc thing and yes I know to wait until resolve bar is full to cc break...but that's a different thread.

I'm annoyed because I liked it and say the 11 vs 8 man wz exploit is a far, FAR bigger more game breaking problem. They should have just nerfed for stealthers, but w/e. I still rock in WZ except for that whole chain cc thing and yes I know to wait until resolve bar is full to cc break...but that's a different thread.

this guy right here!!

/thread

fix more important **** first, what are you thinking leaving enormous bugs alive while wasting man power on something so trivial... only to do it wrong. great job!

These topics show that nobody can read.

<snip stupid rant>

What exactly makes you think I didn't read the OP? If you didn't get, the nerf to shockfrozen water was fine as is. 50% heal out of combat that gives two medals is too good for a quest item. Whether you add a non-stealth requirement or make the buff non-removable doesn't change that.

again, the water still does all of those things you just gotta get one after each warzone. It's not a real fix because it doesnt fix the real issue, which was stealthers using it mid-fight and jumping back in with 10k extra health all of a sudden.

and yes, that does mean you can't read or it means that you at least did not read. because we had to explain it to you again.

Edited by Vakyoom

again, the water still does all of those things you just gotta get one after each warzone. It's not a real fix because it doesnt fix the real issue, which was stealthers using it mid-fight and jumping back in with 10k extra health all of a sudden.

and yes, that does mean you can't read or it means that you at least did not read. because we had to explain it to you again.

Oh, in that case have fun farming it in between each WZ. Maybe you should read because in my original post I specifically state one of the reasons it was too good is that it was "non-consumable". There is nothing that you have explained to me.

The nerf is fine. The item was too good as a quest item. Simple as that.

4 tanking medals

2.5K hit

75K damage

300K Damage

1K defense

3K defense

Killing Blow

10 Kills

25 Kills

Assassin Medal

Ok I formulated that question wrong, those medals are available to tank yes but in tank spec for example it is near impossible to get that amount every match and a poster in this threat said that tanks get 12+ every match.

Agree with all posts OP.

This item still does what it did:

1) "heal" for 50% HP, out of combat, instantly (fu dots preventing to chanel your class heal for non healers classes)

2) Grants 2K5 and 5K healing medals, at valor rank 60 those are absolutely useless, this just shows the whole medal/win 3 WZ to get a ghost of a chance to "gear" (+5 to stats) as a BM and so on NEEDS A MAJOR REVAMPING

3) Shadows/Assassins & Scoundrels/Operatives can still Vanish and use this wonderfull item.

What a wonderfull fix, BioNerf, GG !

That sure was on a top priority list to fix, /sarcasm

Will check in 6 months the state of the game. Byebye

There's a simple way to use it once per match with little effort if you still want your 2 medals... queue for warzones from Hoth and don't right click the buff after you use it.

When you respawn in Hoth after your warzone, freeze the water and it's ready for the next game ;)

There's a simple way to use it once per match with little effort if you still want your 2 medals... queue for warzones from Hoth and don't right click the buff after you use it.

When you respawn in Hoth after your warzone, freeze the water and it's ready for the next game ;)

Well you lose the buff if you die though (IIRC)

True, forgot about that part (I rarely die). Just get out of combat right before the game ends, take off 5k health worth of gear, put it back on, and hit the water.

either way, it's still exploitable from a more annoying circumstance...

didn't fix a thing... it's just a different kind of broke now.

The way BW fixed was perfect. They new the item was being used in an unfair way and they made it so it couldn't be done anymore.

except it can be... it CAN still be used by stealthers in the middle of combat, it can only be done once per warzone.

Also, it still gives those medals apparently so no it's not fixed... at all... It's simply broken in a new and exciting way i guess...