I just deleted my 50 sniper

Labradoraki

Simply because half of my attacks are deflected by sorcerers, assassins, marauaders and juggernauts that dont even USE cooldowns ot increse the deflection chance...

With cooldowns up the classes become immortal agains tsnipers

Here he goes again...Dude there is no way you have 50's of every class you cry about. You should just quit the game so we don't have to read your cry baby post

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to figure out why there's 4 pages of posts on something that seems to be already done.

You deleted your 50 sniper, roll a sorc / merc and move on.

/thread

HE claims he has both. Created threads they both are UP last week or so. :rolleyes:

I think snipers are one of the best classes in the game.

They leave no "trail". As a sorc all my attacks but dots seem to leave some sort of trail from my hand to their character. Making it VERY easy for them to find me. However with snipers I end up getting snipped or ambushed and am like whereeeeee are uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

In other news Snipers are defeated by close range combat, later, snipers that hide and take cover kill everyone.

I think snipers are one of the best classes in the game.

They leave no "trail". As a sorc all my attacks but dots seem to leave some sort of trail from my hand to their character. Making it VERY easy for them to find me. However with snipers I end up getting snipped or ambushed and am like whereeeeee are uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

In other news Snipers are defeated by close range combat, later, snipers that hide and take cover kill everyone.

lol tovenar... Thank you for being a competent, intelligent, and best of all funny person. You bring out the best in what SWTOR PvP has to offer. =)

Simply because half of my attacks are deflected by sorcerers, assassins, marauaders and juggernauts that dont even USE cooldowns ot increse the deflection chance...

Translation: he has desperately wanted to make another drama post about a class he has never even played.

So you cut off your nose to spite your face?

No Good Sniper Will Stack accuracy over 98% , you lose so much damage potential by getting what 2% more ACC. 98% is the sweet spot for PVE, because of bosses having an 8% deflect chance.

and FIY all your attacks except Rifle shot uses the Tech Accuracy.

So 98% would equal 108% across the board for every ability except rifle shot

ACC is currently the worst stats to stack for snipers.

So get 98% and deal with the few deflects...

Edited by DestyOwn

No Good Sniper Will Stack accuracy over 98% , you lose so much damage potential by getting what 2% more ACC. 98% is the sweet spot for PVE, because of bosses having an 8% deflect chance.

and FIY all your attacks except Rifle shot uses the Tech Accuracy.

So 98% would equal 108% across the board for every ability except rifle shot

ACC is currently the worst stats to stack for snipers.

So get 98% and deal with the few deflects...

The difference between tech/force and ranged is they can't be shielded/avoided. That's a huge advantadge for specs/classes which use this kind of power because they can stack stats to do more damage instead getting cockblocked. People seems to forget you can't crit if you get shielded also.. To be fair, tech/force shouldn't bypass shield/avoidance neither.

It's funny how people say stack accuracy as a response, instead taking into account most classes can forget about accuracy and get damage instead. Everybody or noone should have to stack accuracy.

Not saying gunslingers are broken, but it's a bad game design. For example cover only works against... snipers.

Edited by Keldaur

Well your the only smart sniper then. This class is complete garbage in pvp sadly.

If you notice a sniper taking cover near a object. Kill him with auto attacks and LoS him when hes about 80% of his attacks lol.

I feel bad for snipers hope they get something to fix the cover weakness they currently dealing with.

Edited by Furyofwar

Well your the only smart sniper then. This class is complete garbage in pvp sadly.

I feel bad for snipers hope they get something to fix the cover weakness they currently dealing with.

As a valor 56 Sniper, I disagree with this statement.

Your QQ and lying is annoying.

The difference between tech/force and ranged is they can't be shielded/avoided. That's a huge advantadge for specs/classes which use this kind of power because they can stack stats to do more damage instead getting cockblocked. People seems to forget you can't crit if you get shielded also.. To be fair, tech/force shouldn't bypass shield/avoidance neither.

It's funny how people say stack accuracy as a response, instead taking into account most classes can forget about accuracy and get damage instead. Everybody or noone should have to stack accuracy.

Not saying gunslingers are broken, but it's a bad game design. For example cover only works against... snipers.

I type the wrong term, It's Special Attack Accuracy that has a base of 100%

So with 98% Base accuracy you would have 108% Special attack accurcy.

Sniper Spected as MM have 2 Tech attacks and the rest are all Weapon damage (White damage)

But it was proven that every ability except Rifle shot uses Special attack accuracy.

So you would have 108% accuracy across the board. They still deflect but at least you don't have to stack accuracy to get over 100% Normal accuracy.

And

Yes i agree, it doesnt make sense that a class need's to get accuracy when force classes only need 4 stats... Willpower-Crit-Power-Surge ( all the damaging stats)

Meanwhile snipers have to waste 2 enhencements to get their accuracy.

As a valor 56 Sniper, I disagree with this statement.

Your crazy if you think your class is even remotely effective near any rocks/walls/nodes/or anything for that matter.

I will LoS you all day an pick you off without getting hit once.

In fact you make Tracer Missile Merc's Feel Mobile.

Cover is the worse class mechanic in this game for PvP.

Edited by Furyofwar

Your crazy if you think your class is even remotely effective near any rocks/walls/nodes/or anything for that matter.

Any long range class is subject to this. If someone moves, I focus on a new target and defend the objective, the true purpose of WZs.

Cover is the worse class mechanic in this game for PvP.

Leave the 1-49 bracket, then speak.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.