Valor 70+ gear

TheLakers

Wow these forums are going downhill , tbh im starting to miss the elitist kid wow community because what i`ve been reading around here is 1000x worse , carebears , casual players , star wars nerds, uber weekend players most deff keyboard turners and clickers all trying to justify their lack of mmo pvp experience god forbid they add a new tier because some of us hardcore players roll in a +65 +70 valor rank and invested at least 8-10 hrs a day, get a clue kids this is a MMORPG the lack of content as is hurts , the main focus is the character you play and guess what the PVE setting is so easy it`s a joke yes some of us desire a fight w/o a scripted mob. Stop trolling and accept the fact that a new pvp tier is a must if you don`t have the time or "insert real life excuse here" **** there are still dedicated players around.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is it? The progression is a bit silly, as battlemaster isn't all that much better than champ. Yet bioware limits people to bags from dailies since no other tier exists. So you get to the situation where most BMs just log on for their 3 warzone wins/30 kills and then plays an alt. While the people that are time sinking into pvp after 65+ get no current benefit.

Also why do we keep getting new operations but no new warzones?

you want more trade killing and faked BM's just to get better and better gear you didnt deserved?

this all gear you kids farmed by cheating supposed to be demoted to greenies and your titles changed to more appropriate...... but instead BW just laughing and let it happend cause this farming keeps kids in game ......

If you want to know why releasing more sets of gear would be bad I would suggest going to WAR and try and PvP with a fresh level 40. You will quickly realize what would happen over here(and already sort of is.)

I say this as a BM that only logs in for dailies pretty much. Not because I don't like to PvP on my main, I'm just an alt-aholic. However I would MUCH prefer it if they would take my BM bags OFF of dailies and let me just earn them WHEN I WANT TO. I feel like I have to punch into work every day and earn my paycheck(bags) or never see them again, it's a terrible system, it really is.

So you got your Bm in 2 months, now you want a new tier, so how long until you need another? It's like a crack addict that can't get enough.

Why don't you guys chill out and have fun stomping on my fresh 50 who became a glass canon overnight.

there should not be a pvp stat anyway, pvp should be based on skill, not on who can stay in mom's basement the longest. Some of us have freaking jobs...

Edited by Sconnoll

Who do you think you are to tell people why they should play?

Some people here seriously need to stay at their place...

Who do you think you are to demand constant changes that cater specifically to you. Your new set of gear for 70+ wouldn't only effect you guy. Yes some people here really do need to "stay at their place..."

Totally agree!

Demented personal thought here; but i would also like to see:

Valor 40 Req. for Centurion gear

Valor 50 Req. for Champion gear

and I know i am going to get flamed to hell for this. . .

Actually, this suggestion makes alot of sense.

Personaly i think it would be nice to get new tier at valor rank 80 if possible. Also a new warzone would be nice, but the problem about pvp is that theres only 2 dailys. I finish em in just about 1 hour, then all i can do is farm valor on ilum n do same wz for hours. Same old rutine, just a different day. I would love if there was a Monthly mission, kill 2k republicans and wz win 60-100 wz in a month, get 5 bags or something. Or at least get some damn mods to better the pvp gear a bit. It sux that pvp is so limited comparred to the pve, at least focus more on pvp in pvp servers and pve in pve servers. It kind of gets borring farming on Ilum when 98% of the imperial pvper fight like zombies n die to 30% less republicans. IF U CANT PVP, you should make a diferent approach, not just running in republican base n dying from the damned cannons. Fk my life

I read about half way through before giving up on finding anything constructive, new, or relevant.

The irony of this entire thread is that it's based on the concept of being bored after completing your entire pvp set, which I'm wagering that NOBODY IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD HAS ACTUALLY DONE.

Gear grinders are tired of PvP. PvPers are still loving it. Nothing new here.

Well since the mods on Shadow Stalker gear suck, it'll take me another month to get 5 Enhancement mods out of the freaken Smuggler headgear...(oh, and 4 extra Stalker headgear for the Mod spot in it)

So at least a get to do the BM set piece grind thrice(that's 3x)!

Seriously, it's kind of nice to know I'll be improving my char ever so slightly for a while longer.

I get both sides of this argument. Both are right really. Which means the devs are screwed either way.

He didn't tell you not to ...they just called it sad. Doesn't it seem sad for a person playing a video game to turn the experience into an eWork grindfest for virtual items (a.k.a pixels)?

This is an MMO... wasn't sure if you knew that or not

I read about half way through before giving up on finding anything constructive, new, or relevant.

The irony of this entire thread is that it's based on the concept of being bored after completing your entire pvp set, which I'm wagering that NOBODY IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD HAS ACTUALLY DONE.

Gear grinders are tired of PvP. PvPers are still loving it. Nothing new here.

Nothing wrong loving to pvp and grinding for gear. thats the only goal in this game for now. We dont have list of players to rank or anything. So u tell me, what the fk are we suppose to do lolz. Juse eaze out a bit, people have different ways to think, just cause my info isnt to your liking does not mean that u are right and i am wrong..

As i said, get more damn missions for mods at least. Wz is fun, always do more than 40 a day but thats as far as i go cause i dont gain anything exept some valor. Ilum on the other hand sux cause of zombie imperial pvpers.

Would be nice to have a different and bigger wz, where u got to run around killing some hard as fk mobbs while having the defending team trying to prevent you to reach the boss to whoop for nice amount of valor. Maby a 0.1% chanse to get a BM drop or modds, dont matter. Guild vs guild fights, valor gaining some kind of darkside commendations or a some kind of rank, the more killing you do, the more/higher u get. instead we get more operations :D woho, will never do one again! PVP for life

Gear grinds are no fun, especially in this game because it is so random.

On the other hand hopefully the legacy system is somewhat like AA from EQ, PA from Rift, RP from DAoC.

Minor ability grinds and stat grinds are a great way to keep people pvping even once they attain all their gear based on alternative exp, in this case legacy. But they need to make sure you get a good amount of legacy from warzones.

Edited by IndoTW

I seriously hope they don't introduce any new tiers of gear until they sort out the valor system properly. They have already given some classes a rediculous advantage with the valor farming. If they introduce more tiers I'll seriously consider cancelling subs.

They have screwed PvP up enough lready, I pray they don't screw it up anymore.

No.

The only ones who would get it (5 or so Republic players on my server excluded) are Imperials who abused the Ilum massacre..

Secondly, a ton of people are still undergeared and working on their champion sets while being constantly slaughtered by the better geared people (usually imps again).

Thirdly, there is no PvE set of that level.

Finally, you'd need to grind the same three warzones and Ilum for even longer. No new set should be added without new (enjoyable!!!) ways to do PvP.

No.

The only ones who would get it (5 or so Republic players on my server excluded) are Imperials who abused the Ilum massacre..

Secondly, a ton of people are still undergeared and working on their champion sets while being constantly slaughtered by the better geared people (usually imps again).

Thirdly, there is no PvE set of that level.

Finally, you'd need to grind the same three warzones and Ilum for even longer. No new set should be added without new (enjoyable!!!) ways to do PvP.

Yeah there would need to be an equivalent PvE set to go with the new tier since expertise has diminishing returns. Best to mix and match gearsets for PvP.