I opened 100 BM bags and got 0 tokens!

Valentines

Umm I say lies. I atleast get one every 2 days and max 3 days. 100 bags and O tokens what a laugh and by the way the difference between the gear is almost nothing so who cares go get all your data crons and you will have same stats as if u had BM gear

Umm I say lies. I atleast get one every 2 days and max 3 days. 100 bags and O tokens what a laugh and by the way the difference between the gear is almost nothing so who cares go get all your data crons and you will have same stats as if u had BM gear

I would rather have all my datacrons and the gear, but thats just me.

I would rather have all my datacrons and the gear, but thats just me.

this... i have the datacrons already...i want a few pieces of BM gear. I don't care about the armor, but the weapons are an upgrade for my sentinel so im hoping to at least get 6 tokens. Yet going 2 of 40ish bags is quite frustrating.

What is the % now. I seem to be getting a commendation more than half the time and others are confirming similar drop rates.

Per Gabe

The chance for a Battlemaster Commendation to be in a Battlemaster Bag is NOT changing. It is still 25%.

This is a per bag chance. So it will be the same on your first bag as it is on your 100th bag. What you received previously has no effect on the roll of your next bag.

This is a per bag chance. So it will be the same on your first bag as it is on your 100th bag. What you received previously has no effect on the roll of your next bag.

this is kinda a misconception(yes each bag has a 1 in 4 chance) , when you take all your bag opening together, they actually form what's called a binomial probability (yes the same probability that says if you have more then 24 people in a room there a 50% chance 2 people share a birthday).

it's interesting to note the probability of getting at least 1 item out of 20 bags at 25% chance of drop rate is 99.6% percent, the chances of not getting any is 0.4% now if you go to 100 bags the probability actually doesn't change a lot it become 99.7% and 0.3%

Im on 23 bags and 1 commendation (second bag i opened, second after i was bm)

So i find this totally plausible

Yep I see so many people say I opened so many bags and no drops. I say Fraps it or it didnt happen.

So how do expect to record this O.O?? I mean I could record myself opening one bag, and reproduce it 100 times... OR I could record myself opening different bags and only show the ones without any BM comms...

Recording adds 0 validity to the Op's post.