Pure Shockfrozen Water

NomineImperator

I'm fine with it being used as long as they don't get healing medals for it...swear to god I do 300k healing one game and get 4 medals and the guy with 15 deaths 2 kills gets more votes than me for doing 350k healing to himself and isn't a healer.

(This is a joke and didn't really happen.)

On a serious note I'm sure it'll be "fixed" but will also make it so you can't get the magenta crystal anymore if they remove it from the game entirely.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get straight is item that heals you out of combat in pvp... dont you have that already, i mean class ability meaning introspection, seethe etc. I do that when im out of combat sometimes. I dont see the problem.

i don't need this, i have trooper and sage, i can heal self without any water

but this water should be for use exclude WZs

grow a pair and stop complaining...

maybe its not working as intented but all you mighty forumwarriors can do is to QQ about something all the time... just get used to the game as it is and simply hope for some changes

Thanks for the feedback Dr Phil.

Its broken. Anyone who doesnt admit to that has no idea what they are talking about. Being able to get the 2.5k 5k and 75k healing done in a warzone as a shadow is completely broken.

you didnt even mention what is truly broken about it concerning shadows/the other classes that can vanish

I have no issue with the water. It is easy enough to get and everyone can make good use of it. Like someone before said, if a vanishes while fighting you, use it yourself. Overall it is just another aspect of pvp you have to get used to and learn how to overcome/utilize it.

Sure, I can probably make more use of it compared to other classes. But lets face it, a shadow/assassin can only vanish every 2 minutes if he specs for it.

Pure Shockfrozen Water is now consumed on use and has a stack limit of one (instead of two).

:( Really was nice o minimize downtime as a non healer even.

Fixed. BioNerf had to do it cause there was SO MUCH QQ O-M-G UNFAIR about this "issue" :rolleyes:

Good job, BioNerf, as always. You won't see my cash anymore.

On to greener pastures...

tbph as long as it doesnt give a combat advantage (which it doesnt since its out of combat healing) i could care less how long its in the game.

My Ego isnt going to be bruised because some one managed to get more medals than me.

operatives vanish puts them out of combat giving them a pretty big instant heal ...

Nice easy way to get an aditional four medals a game, its not like it breaks combat in the warzones or anything, just helps recover between fights, would be nice to see if stealth classes can use it midfight though Edited by LordKyrone

tbph as long as it doesnt give a combat advantage (which it doesnt since its out of combat healing) i could care less how long its in the game.

My Ego isnt going to be bruised because some one managed to get more medals than me.

Obviously nobody has used combat stealth/shockfrozen water/rakata medpac on you yet.

You'll soon change your mind.

(I'm a Juggernaut, I already have the water, and yes it is broken)

More to that. Agent can go in stealth, use this item and then healing item from WZ vendor. So in just 1,5s he can restore 80% HP :-) And some agents that have reduce time on vanish skill (that allow you to go stealth and use this healing) can do that every 90s. Even in the middle of a fight. Edited by DariuszPol

Obviously nobody has used combat stealth/shockfrozen water/rakata medpac on you yet.

You'll soon change your mind.

(I'm a Juggernaut, I already have the water, and yes it is broken)

You do realise using it brought you out of stealth don't you?....

finally

no moar unfair abusing ;)

Unfair abusing?

How about the fact that some classes can get over 10 medals without too much hassle, while others can barely get 8-9, and even less depending on the duration of the fights? Yes, im looking at you, sorcerers and juggernauts.