Thanks for ruining pvp...

uga-buga

Making Champion Commendations drop from Champion Bags was a bad idea.

I think it was fine as it was, but now, now its just like WoW. PvP gear is waay to easy to get.

A friend of mine had 0 pvp gear, and now he has 6 peices just after one day.

Now its all about skills. no more fun owning people without pvp gear. Now it all depends on skill, which is fine, but i would rather have rated warzones and arenas for that...

Now its hard to see if people are good or not, cos everybody has good gear in pvp.

Why did you change it? Why would people complain about changing it?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so your complaining because PvP now is based off more skill than gear?...........derp derp................

And might I add...herpaderp derp meh!

BTW, the rng item gamble it was before wasn't skill-based either and people were furious about it.

However, I think I can smell some sarcasm rolling off the OP, so I'll leave it at that.

Edited by Blotter

i dont see how someone could have gotten 6 pieces from at most 11 champ bags (1 from ilum daily, 3 from ilum weekly, 1 from wz daily, 3 from wz weekly, and 3 from wz comms). you get 7 champ comms in each bag, which nets you 88 tokens, which is like 1.5 pieces of gear, which is perfect for a weekly thing. otherwis you can get around 5 bags per day, if u wanna do that many warzones. thats 35 tokens, which is 0.5 pieces of gear. thats something like 3-5 pieces of gear a week, which is awesome. Edited by dipstik

Bioware didn't ruin PvP. Kittens with lightsabers ruined PvP.

Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew

I'm a kitteh.

Lol bioware can't win tbh...

"rng is crap!!! Change it!"

"non rng is too easy"

Someone will always complain. Ita human nature. To the people not pleased, deal!

By the way, before this patch I was just missing 3 champ pieces that I've been hoping for, with no luck for a month almost. I'm pleased with the lack of rng now. Now I can buy the pieces in a reasonable amount of time and my faction will be more balanced vs the crew who cap traded the broken ilum dailies.

I think it was fine as it was, but now, now its just like WoW. PvP gear is waay to easy to get.

Now its all about skills. no more fun owning people without pvp gear. Now it all depends on skill, which is fine, but i would rather have rated warzones and arenas for that...

Now its hard to see if people are good or not, cos everybody has good gear in pvp.

:rolleyes:

I actually like my team members to be equally geared since I'm all in battlemaster gear trying to keep up with heals is easier. The pvp aspect of the game is being based more on skill this way and makes the job of us healers easier.

Skill is easier to teach and acquire than gear. I'm glad now the gear grind then has been toned down for people.

Edited by mandrillagon

Bioware didn't ruin PvP. Kittens with lightsabers ruined PvP.

Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew Mew

I'm a kitteh.

I want a kitteh with a lightsaber :(

I don't know what to say.....

Lol. MAYBE if he completed all his daily and weekly quests in a day plus running enough WZs to gain a couple bags. Then he'd have around 10 bags which could possibly equal out to the 6 lowest cost centurion gear items... maybe...

Doubtful.

6 pieces after one day. All of the pieces of champ gear cost around 500 champ comms to get full set. 500 divided by 7 per bag is 71 champ bags needed to get full set. 800 comms for a bag and can get 8 with weekly and daily. so you know people that earned enough comms to buy 63 bags in one day?

I wish something horrible on you. Dont really care what as long as its really really bad.

Lol. MAYBE if he completed all his daily and weekly quests in a day plus running enough WZs to gain a couple bags. Then he'd have around 10 bags which could possibly equal out to the 6 lowest cost centurion gear items... maybe...

Doubtful.

Or they could have just saved a load of bags up like I did, knowing that the awesome 1.1.2 patch was coming

So what's the problem, skilled players will still mop the floor with them

What skilled players are you talking about??? those that got BM in the early days fighting low levels are those the people that you called skilled.....