Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

getting sick of "PVB"

Vinak

Republics cant even get to those boxes. You imps got your free dailies and whine about how you gotta pick it up?

*****, please.

Trust me when I say we are not getting our quests either.

On my server I managed to get the ops on my side to back away from your base to let you come out and fight. After 20 minutes of waiting, and even asking you in /say to come out, we just went back to camping your base.

This was on Dark Reaper.

That is part of the problem. I think it is complete BS that Republic can't even finish the daily. I want competition in Ilum. I want a working system. I want something fun. Not a meaningless grind. The old daily was so much better in comparison.

How is that biowares fault. Should have gone the underdog faction. Instead you went with everyone elses choice.

It is bioware's fault for implemening a poorly conceived daily.

Edited by Vinak

On my server I managed to get the ops on my side to back away from your base to let you come out and fight. After 20 minutes of waiting, and even asking you in /say to come out, we just went back to camping your base.

This was on Dark Reaper.

This is a complete lie lol. I play Republic on Dark Reaper we are outnumber 5v1 at our base and our fishers have a steady stream of imp noobs to pull who are way to close. Easy valor and dailies so I couldn't care less. Go farm your easy boxes.

This was on Dark Reaper.

Same thing happens on my server. People finally back up to SA and pubs just sit in their base. After about 15 minutes chuckle heads go back to the base to enjoy more camping.

I pick up maybe 10 crates on my journeys from SA to our base to kill the one pub riding around taking them.

Republics cant even get to those boxes. You imps got your free dailies and whine about how you gotta pick it up?

*****, please.

I'm not even mad about that.. I feel where you're coming from..

I could not imagine what it is like on the Jedi side... The pain must be immortal..

Keep going.

I'm sorry you don't like to hear that. Really now, people went Empire cause they thought it would be the hardcore PvP underdog faction like the derps they were and people just avoid Ilum and smart Republic aren't going to feed free kills to bad Imperial players just to let them gear faster. Seriously, like it or not, Empire is the new WoW Alliance faction.

Edited by Silverspar

*****, please.

^^^- That happens mostly but sometimes when the numbers are more even there is some good fights -laggy as they are- to be had. The Empire players hold mid 99% of the day so yes, most of them get their daily done where we have to fight much harder to get it and usually takes me two-nights to get it done.

Stop blaming the population imbalance for you repubs being bad. Ilum has population caps and then it flips to another instance. If you guys could organize and get off your *** and fill a zone up you wouldn't have to worry about it so much.

Besides, there are a few repub groups out there actually smart enough to get stuff done regardless. You aren't going to fight the horde of players camping outside your base with a 8 man group, obviously, but that 8 man group is more than capable of roaming the zone and getting some easy kills. That 8 man group can show up at central and jack a bunch of glossy eyed imps about to fall asleep at their keyboards while they drive around in endless circles looking for boxes.

These are the types of things I see the smarter and more talented republic groups doing. If you aren't getting in on any of this action and are just playing the push/pull farm game at the base then it's your own fault you're failing in this game.

This was on Dark Reaper.

What I think is funny is you think you're camping the base, when the Republic is just using the base defenses to even the odds. You're getting fished.

PS taking your 50-70 sith to SA in the hopes that the 10-15 pubs will come out of the base for a fair fight is really just silly

Stop blaming the population imbalance for you repubs being bad. Ilum has population caps and then it flips to another instance. If you guys could organize and get off your *** and fill a zone up you wouldn't have to worry about it so much.

Besides, there are a few repub groups out there actually smart enough to get stuff done regardless. You aren't going to fight the horde of players camping outside your base with a 8 man group, obviously, but that 8 man group is more than capable of roaming the zone and getting some easy kills. That 8 man group can show up at central and jack a bunch of glossy eyed imps about to fall asleep at their keyboards while they drive around in endless circles looking for boxes.

These are the types of things I see the smarter and more talented republic groups doing. If you aren't getting in on any of this action and are just playing the push/pull farm game at the base then it's your own fault you're failing in this game.

This is a sign that some people just don't even pay attention. The cap isn't a faction cap, so the imbalance remains, secondly again, smart Republic aren't going to feed free kills to derp Empire so their bads can keep getting easy gear.

no its not Biowares fault it is YOUR FAULT for playing Empire. when i bought the game and seen the imbalances i chose to roll as republic because of that.

This is really silly reasoning behind doing something. I pay to play what character I want to play many ways to fix the issues BW just have to think outside the box other than join the other side that is a silly argument.

CROSS SERVER PVP warzones and planets that have a player CAP for equal sides you fly to the planet and get placed in the queue WOW added cross server integration of warzones years ago same issue here BW should have had it at the start.

Edited by LordbishopX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.