The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Any other Sith Warriors in here?

Lagerhat

Don't listen to these people telling you which AC to pick. I think it's clear you should NEVER pick an AC and leave your level 50 Warrior as is.

If you want to move on to PVP or end game raiding, than I'd just make a new class or at least a new warrior and pick the AC at 10 like the rest of us.

this x10!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I thought I was dedicated to my inability to choose when I rolled Marauder for 25 levels then rolled Juggernaut for 25 levels and made a decision after that (Juggernaut was a lot more fun for me).

You, sir, are impressive in the most odd kind of way.

Edited by shamrockjew

Between the juggernaut and marauder you could boil it down to do you want to use 1 or 2 lightsabers. Juggernauts do have the tanking option but you can always respec your skill tree to be DPS. Marauders seem to do pretty good dps but the juggernaut one isn't bad either. Also juggernauts wear heavy armor while marauders wear only medium. So if you went juggernaut then you'd have to find an entirely new set of armor and a offhand shield. With a marauder you'd only need an offhand saber. I have to say it's pretty impressive that you managed to level to 50 without choosing one or the other. I couldn't imagine leveling without points into the skill tree lol. But hey you get something not many people do in this game =) the choice of your Advanced Class at level 50 lol bioware really should give you something

I didn't think this was possible. Grats to OP I hope they give you title.

As to what class to chose at this point I say none. Because being a lvl 50 Sith Warrior is epic.

But if a choice must be made I say go with Jugg, then you have the option to tank or dps making it easier to find groups than only being dps.

Also maras are the most difficult to play in the game (not most rewarding either) and the Jugg play style should be closer to what you are currently accustomed to playing as a warrior.

But you should start a lvl 10 sith warrior alt and try out both classes and see which is most enjoyable first then come back and chose on your main.

Posting in an already legendary thread..................

Holy ****nuggets man. This just blows my mind.

Also I agree with the others, NEVER choose on that toon, just reroll. I swear you'll be the only one to have a Non-AC 50 Warrior.

Also, petition = signed.

Never thought this could happen! I´d actually never even considered the possibility...

You, sir, will remain in the history of MMO´s. Kind of Leroy Jenkins, but in a good way!

Cheers!

Edit: ... the Undecided would be a great title! Also could be ... the Hesitant, or ... the Doubtful.

Edited by Gedierond