The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Do You Like SWTOR In It's Current State? YES/NO

StrikeOfLight

No.

My 50 level chr I having a good time with.The thing is I am a 1-50 player.

Crafting 1-50 a cluster.From it taking 20 plus tries to RE to not having account based storage.

Disconnects and still bugged use of skills.

PVE is becoming just a grind.

PVP I am having a blast.Just started it 3 weeks ago.I should kick myself for not starting sooner.Even with a 50.I am enjoying the heck out of it.The lag is really bad.Still it is fun for me.

The nerfs haven't stopped since two builds before early access.The fact imho opinion BW listen to a small group of people and cut down on player choice is what's my biggest beef is.I will wait to see how many are coming in the next 30 days.It should be players making decisions for themselves not some lying yutts who think others should play as they do.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left the game and sold my 2 moth old gamling pc

1. I am a BM no reason to pvp only run 3 wins and 30 kills

2. Raiding to easy i done HM both raids and are om farm and in full t3 and t2

3. Max out my compantions

4. Get my datacrons

5. Space is a joke my ship All epic gear

6. Crafting 400. 400. 400

7. FP why i am in full gear only reason to run dayli get my gear to compantions

8. My compantions are full t1 and t2

9. Legcy level 19

10. My Alts are,zzzzzzz vs my main story Leveling from 1 -50 was so cool

11. No reason to go back. To the otter planets i mean even Luke and vander go back to the diffent planets again even in swg there was content ón All planets , how hit iilum back to fleet and look out in the air

Coming back.. I Dont know u Can give me All the content u like but it dont help mé at All When

I am alone on a emty server or people levering the game

Log ón raid clear All 1 Night log off

No.

Game is boring as hell in the end game. For a pvp player, this game is absolutely horrible. And the pve part isn't that entertaining for me either. I have no idea how this could be changed, but I am in good company here, Bioware doesn't either. :D

No.

Only enjoyed the game up until level 50, the lack of features (like lfg/lfd tools) that support end-game was frankly surprising...if you're going to put them in later, why didn't you have them at launch? Multiple specs, customizable ui, guild banks...these should be launch features in an MMO in 2012. Upcoming patches should have been to add content, unique features, and address bugs not to add basic functionality the exists as a baseline in many MMO's.

I wanted this game to hook me and to be the place where I spend 4+ hours a night playing., I mean who goes out and spends $60 on game in the hopes that it will fail? I may come back someday but for now, too little time and there are better/more polished MMO's that meet my hardcore gaming needs.

NO.

already cancelled sub few days ago. yea, i didnt expect to cancel my 6 month sub plan. thats why i signed for 6 months. however, i still have 152 days left for last day of play. oh well..

main gripes:

1) Operative nerfs. enuf said.

2) "space combat". (at best a joke. this is the latest star warsy game and dogfight worst than the very first lucasarts dogfight game in the 80s? )

3) crafting is also a joke and far cry from SWG.

now playing kingdoms of amalur reckoning which is way way better than skyrim.

after reckoning. back to wow. on to D3 when out. then on to GW2.

may re-sub if they buff back operative or bring back JTLS type of dogfight.

No, u cant have my stuffs. (don have much anyway)

YES.

I am generally impressed with the smooth launch of this game.

And even from the very beginning the classes seem surprisingly balanced (not saying 100% balanced, but even older games haven't achieved that yet).

I have only made one toon to max level but have maybe a couple hundres hours played already on many chars. I find the game extremely entertaining at all levels of play.

Unfortunatley I really don't like this game,such a shame as I planned on playing this game for years because it's star wars but after 1 1/2 mnths I was bored,my sub runs out any min now so I guess it's goodbye to swtor, hopefully given time the game will improve greatly become far less linear,far less wow and get a personality of its own rather than a poor copy with a single player story line. If it improves greatly I may well return, like I said its star wars so I do want to play.

No.

For a whole host of reasons but mostly down to the crap UI(the worst in MMO gaming for a new MMO), pvp quitters, so many limitations in what you can do, where you can go, what you can sell, a development who only seem to answer 'yes thats coming soon'.

Given that games like WoW have already made some of these mistakes, Rift offers a far better service experience with daily fixes and updates without an impact on huge amounts of down time for Europeans, its almost like SWTOR has been released 10 years too late.

Hell, even SWG had much better UI, pvp, crafting amongst others things and I think SWTOR will be extremely lucky to last as long as SWG did, despite all the screw ups along the way.

Thankfully, my sub runs out Monday and I wont be returning.

How can anyone with a little self awareness and pride actually say this game is good. This gaem would be great if a group of 5 MIT post gradutaes had gone to Lucas bought the franchise and developed this game in somenoes basement for a year.

We are talking about a MULTI MILLION DOLAR PROJECT with 1 year + beta testing with INFINITE AMOUNTS of RESOURCES (5 MIT grads in 1 year would have done a better job btwI

A project like this should have the next year of patches already programmed

The weekly patches so many ppl praise as the attention that BW gives to the game is EFFIN ********...why you may ask? Because they address problems and situations that shoulòd have been resolved YEARS AGO. And, which me as a paying customer, HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR. So essentialy right now im giving you moeny bioware to do something you said was already done(you sold me the game) its inconcevable i get randomly stuck in the game somewhere and it takes customer support 6 hours to address the problem.

So i say absolutly NO i friggin hate this game for the place it is right now. I if i had the chance would call George Lucas and tell him to get his *** MOVING FAST to the courthouse and start sueing the **** out of EA and bioware as they are singelhandedly DESTROYING the Star wars franchise for future generations.

The game is already dying, most semi-hardcore and hardcore gamers will leave it soon or already have left it, because there is nothing to do, no content, no goals etc. to beat or achieve.

In our guild people are leaving the game or discussing what other game we could play together and during the day there is hardly anyone online. Most only come online, to do Ops for a few hours and that's it.

At this time i have to say NO.

I would say yes 2 weeks ago when i just hit 50. Until lvl 50 the story and quests keep you busy. But now after doing some HM and dailies i can only say that lvl 50 is just totally boring.

I don't have time to get a real raiding guild. My work schedule forbids it. But i did reroll and doing the same planets all over again even on the other sde of the fence is still terribly boring. The story doesn't work for me the second time around.. I started to skip dialogue.

No.. at this stage the game is NO fun at all.

Yes and those people who say 'no' are probably the ones who play MMO games like 24/7 and when they consume everything a game could offer, they simply are done and want to move on. Also again those people keeps forget that SW:TOR is a 2 months-old MMO.

I have a word for them: You can go anywhere you want, its your choice but with such attitude of yours, nothing will make you satisfied. Keep that in mind.

We have bugs, things we even don't like (so few for me) but that doesnt mean this game is bad. If it's bad for you then its simple: Move on. If you keep posting like 'I will cancel, i don't like, no etc' that means you -somehow- still connected with the game and want to play. The ones who left the game are already left. So think possitive and moan less.

No.

The performance of this game in my system leaves a lot to be desired particularly at end game where pvp is 50% of what you can do - my fps in most pvp situations is very poor despite exceeding the recommended specs. And apart from the voice acted stories designed to get you to go to the right levelling planets, there is nothing particularly new or exciting about this game. At end game, if you are bored of other MMOs you will be bored of this game too. There is nothing new, and there is a lot that is inferior to other MMO products.

Edited by Larlar

Yes and those people who say 'no' are probably the ones who play MMO games like 24/7 and when they consume everything a game could offer, they simply are done and want to move on. Also again those people keeps forget that SW:TOR is a 2 months-old MMO.

I have a word for them: You can go anywhere you want, its your choice but with such attitude of yours, nothing will make you satisfied. Keep that in mind.

We have bugs, things we even don't like (so few for me) but that doesnt mean this game is bad. If it's bad for you then its simple: Move on. If you keep posting like 'I will cancel, i don't like, no etc' that means you -somehow- still connected with the game and want to play. The ones who left the game are already left. So think possitive and moan less.

so demanding the best from the best(so i thought till a month ago) is wrong?

they taking ppl money for freee and ppl are thanking them for it...Aeria games come out in better places than this game

Edited by Parali
rude

No, but I will keep playing.

My main reason for this is the inability to successfully solo your way through the game. This is magnified by the fact that it seems everyone is jumping ship, at least on my server anyways. I can't find a group for anything, mostly because there is no one on my server - 13 people on Coruscant? Really? When I was playing in December, it never fell below 70 or 60, at least.

I wish that I could work my way through the storyline quicker and get to a max level character that I could take into a dynamic endgame content/PvP world.

No.

For a whole host of reasons but mostly down to the crap UI(the worst in MMO gaming for a new MMO), pvp quitters, so many limitations in what you can do, where you can go, what you can sell, a development who only seem to answer 'yes thats coming soon'.

Given that games like WoW have already made some of these mistakes, Rift offers a far better service experience with daily fixes and updates without an impact on huge amounts of down time for Europeans, its almost like SWTOR has been released 10 years too late.

Hell, even SWG had much better UI, pvp, crafting amongst others things and I think SWTOR will be extremely lucky to last as long as SWG did, despite all the screw ups along the way.

Thankfully, my sub runs out Monday and I wont be returning.

Are you kidding? UI is the most successful and beautiful looking UI ive seen in MMOs as a default. And about PVP quitters its the community not the game. Tell me your MMO history and tell me one MMO which -was/is 2 months old- gave you what you ask here? 'None' right?

If you think Rift gives better sevice then you are free to go play Rift? Because youre here means you prefer SW:TOR to Rift. Again people like you -as always and this will never change- try to compare SW:TOR with other games.

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude/personal attack