66 Lethality Operative Vid (To the operative tears)

Reenolols

This video is mostly for the operatives crying about how bad the class is. Lethality is harder to play and not quite as effective as concealment(but it's still effective, tops dmg/kills every game), so people honestly gotta stop. If you're crying, either gear up, or get good. It's as simple as that.

Hope anyone that watches it enjoys it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you admit that Concealment is garbage post-nerf.

No, concealment is still more viable. Lethality has flaws that make the stunlockburstness of conceal more practical. However, lethality specs are more fun to play.. so I'll likely be playing variants of leth/med.

Woah, woah, top damage AND kills?! It must be effective then!

How about you show something other than silly proto-duels, and maybe versus people who actually use their dispel and nullify your spec?

While it CAN be viable, its definitely not on a general basis

Woah, woah, top damage AND kills?! It must be effective then!

How about you show something other than silly proto-duels, and maybe versus people who actually use their dispel and nullify your spec?

While it CAN be viable, its definitely not on a general basis

Yeah, because in my vid description, I don't say the spec isn't practical due to cleanse. Thanks for the heads up brah.

"brah"... really? Eh.

Im not sure what you were trying to prove, honestly

Providing damage numbers and/or being top kill is... not really proof of a healthy spec, but you went ahead and stated it twice, both in your video description and here

That spec is pathetic for actual serious PVP, if your PVPing is dueling in the pits against clueless people, then i guess its ok... i dont like being a dead weight to be honest

But everytime a nerf comes, in every single game, supermen start appearing telling other people "they still do fine and they have to learn to play and stop crying"

You are old news

Edited by Leszor

"brah"... really? Eh.

Providing damage numbers and/or being top kill is... not really proof of a healthy spec, but you went ahead and stated it twice, both in your video description and here

That spec is pathetic for actual serious PVP, if your PVPing is dueling in the pits against clueless people, then i guess its ok... i dont like being a dead weight to be honest

But everytime a nerf comes, in every single game, supermen start appearing telling other people "they still do fine and they have to learn to play and stop crying"

You are old news

The class is fine. Do you play operative and have problems? Seems as though you do. I posted a lethality vid for something new, not because it's superior to concealment.

You are a baddie.

Lethality can pub stomp just like concealment can. The problem with lethality is that it takes too much energy, takes too long to set up, and can be easily cleansed. You will basically just be doing meaningless DoT damage to everyone because everything will get cleansed and you will run out of energy because your energy regen depends on DoTs critting.

I have played both at high level and concealment, even with the nerf, is still better for competitive play due to the problems with lethality.

I posted a lethality vid for something new, not because it's superior to concealment.

>This video is mostly for the operatives crying about how bad the class is

Actually you posted the video for this reason

And yes, i do have a problem with people like you, addressing "the tears" while providing... a silly video with vague duels against clueless people

But then again you can still do 500k damage (and more! and top kills! with both specs!!1) so that must mean they are viable

"ok"

The class is fine.

Just to be more clear since you took it as an attack to the class while it was to you and your nonsense claims

I still play as a scrapper smuggler, and i find it viable

But that video of yours proves absolutely nothing (other than that spec is **** if you actually PLAY in WZs instead of wasting a slot) so you have no standing posting it AND addressing it to crying people

Edited by Leszor

>This video is mostly for the operatives crying about how bad the class is

Actually you posted the video for this reason

And yes, i do have a problem with people like you, addressing "the tears" while providing... a silly video with vague duels against clueless people

But then again you can still do 500k damage (and more! and top kills! with both specs!!1) so that must mean they are viable

"ok"

Just to be more clear since you took it as an attack to the class while it was to you and your nonsense claims

I still play as a scrapper smuggler, and i find it viable

But that video of yours proves absolutely nothing (other than that spec is **** if you actually PLAY in WZs instead of wasting a slot) so you have no standing posting it AND addressing it to crying people

You're completely clueless. I guarantee you do subpar damage and contribute nothing to a wz, regardless of your spec. Both specs are competitive, concealment is just better. If i actually play in wz's? What you're typing is just worthless babble.

You're completely clueless. I guarantee you do subpar damage and contribute nothing to a wz, regardless of your spec. Both specs are competitive, concealment is just better. If i actually play in wz's? What you're typing is just worthless babble.

"YOU ARE CRITICIZING ME YOU MUST BE BAD"

^ That here is your argument, bit weak, isnt it?

I still honestly cant see how in hell you can consider lethality competitive (you do understand what the word means, do you?) when its a damage over time based spec requiring a tight rotation due to energy costraints... and on top of that its dispellable damage (and its not like its insanely high damage to boot)

But yeah, feel free to think, no, guarantee! whatever you like

"brah"... really? Eh.

You are old news

I have a better question, what are YOU trying to prove?

Reeno is a baddie.. we established that a long long time ago. Nothing more to see here.

Btw valor rank 66 means absolutely nothing... even pre-Ilum. I know plenty of high valor noobs who are absolutely TERRIBLE without their premade.... and generally are TERRIBLE in any premade vs premade match. Yes that is a higher valor rank than me... but I absolutely destroy plenty of people who are that high or higher... especially when they don't have their premade to carry them.

You'd be much better off leveling a true ranged class than playing lethality. It is as simple as that. It has such a gimpy and non-intuitive mechanic that most folks just won't bear it, and rightfully so. If they lowered energy costs, provided more range (upper level talent), and gave a decent (ranged) TA generation ability it would be more fun and less micro-managing. Since you've played it for a while, it would be worth posting some suggestions on how to make the spec more appealing (viable).

I have a better question, what are YOU trying to prove?

Did you even bother reading the op?

"This video is mostly for the operatives crying about how bad the class is."

I and others disproved this, and the specialization itself, nothing more, nothing less

Im sorry if TC took offense but considering his thread's title had an inflammatory tone to begin with im sure hes a big boy and can withstand critiques... no wait...

Edited by Leszor

Did you even bother reading the op?

"This video is mostly for the operatives crying about how bad the class is."

I and others disproved this, and the specialization itself, nothing more, nothing less

Im sorry if TC took offense but considering his thread's title had an inflammatory tone to begin with im sure hes a big boy and can withstand critiques... no wait...

So basically you're just an asspained operative. Thanks for clarifying.