Zero Punctuation's Review of SWTOR.

JJDrakken

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero Punctuation is one of the best things on the internet!

For him, that was actually a pretty positive review. He did highlight one of my problems with the game though: Lightside vs Darkside choices and how you might as well be locked in at creation.

Summed up my thoughts on the current alignment system as well.

No one else found it humorous?

JJ

the final hansolo joke...my god hahaha still laughing! one for the books!

Edit: to all the haters.... Zero Punctuation pretty much isn't a serious review, he basically makes fun of games for most part. Sure he may say this or thats good but idea is to make sound legit while making people laugh.

Edited by Lokai

This guy was an idiot. Was this supposed to be joke? Wasn't even that funny.

Ahh, the old "doesn't agree with me=idiot" approach. He has around 200 video reviews over the course of the last 4 years and is presumably quite popular (or they wouldn't keep paying him to make these reviews). Perhaps you didn't like it, but it doesn't make him an idiot.

MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Rage Producing Gobbledygook

now we know :p

on a sidenote i think the review was pretty much spot on (especially for a non MMO player like yahtzee) and the only thing he missed was that you dont get lightside points in group conversations just because the guy that won picked lightside, but thats an easy mistake to make.

always loved yahtzee :D

Didnt like the site, didnt like the review..

Not because they thought TOR sucks ***, couldnt care **** about that. But I totally hate everyone and their 5 yo sister using Anonymous typo computer voice-overs that run at twice normal pitch.

Besides that I thought the reviewer was a whiney ***** who couldnt seperate general SW lore from this game or anything else for that matter.

Waste of 5 minutes watching this but at least I know this is one more site I will never take serious when it comes to gaming.

Not because they thought TOR sucks ***, couldnt care **** about that. But I totally hate everyone and their 5 yo sister using Anonymous typo computer voice-overs that run at twice normal pitch.

Besides that I thought the reviewer was a whiney ***** who couldnt seperate general SW lore from this game or anything else for that matter.

Waste of 5 minutes watching this but at least I know this is one more site I will never take serious when it comes to gaming.

You have obviously never seen a Zero Punctuation review before, he rips on everything, and considering his usual bile against games this game was a thumbs up from him

Agreed

Amateurish, egocentric, rather foolish and dull to boot; a waste of my time.

You have obviously never seen a Zero Punctuation review before, he rips on everything, and considering his usual bile against games this game was a thumbs up from him

lol yeh, I totally didnt see one of their reviews before.

So this is actually like, positive?

kay, well, I still think he´s a ***** though! XD

lol yeh, I totally didnt see one of their reviews before.

So this is actually like, positive?

kay, well, I still think he´s a ***** though! XD

Well, he did admit to being an ******e in a earlier review hehe

But yeah, this review could be seen as positive, you should watch his WoW or DC universe review for comparison

Edited by SNCommand

Id like to point out a few things here.

1: that is his actual voice in the review, not some anonymous typo computer voice-over.

2: you say you couldnt care **** about them thinking TOR sucks, and yet you claim you think he was a whiney ***** because he couldnt separate general SW lore? (please point out when he did that btw)

3: didnt like the site? really? so you sampled everything the escapist had to offer then did you? or was that just a knee-jerk reaction to the "boo hoo this guy doesnt like my game" feeling you got?

I love SWTOR, but i seriously dont understand the people that get upset by this review... he has some very valid points (especially if you figure in that he himself admits that he just doesnt like MMO's)

I love SWTOR, but i seriously dont understand the people that get upset by this review... he has some very valid points (especially if you figure in that he himself admits that he just doesnt like MMO's)

Don't try to understand, you'll lose more sleep & sanity to try & understand why a human acts the way they do. Just roll your eyes & move on :)

JJ