Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Operative skill Medical Therapy has been tested extensively by players and does not function correctly. Has this issue been noted and is there a plan to address it in the future?

In addition, are there any plans for the Recuperative Nanotech skill to be altered or improved?

Thank you.

Does the development team plan to stick to its guns concerning playable alien species? Im talking specifically about comments that were made during development about aliens in the star wars universe being "primarily sidekick characters". Its a shame we cant play as some of these classic aliens just because they dont look human enough to be heroes... Edited by ErnieVega

Question:

Do you think we will be able to unlock new weapon proficiencies for our characters in the future?

For example, as an operative, it would be nice to learn the ability to use pistols, or as a bounty hunter, the ability to use blaster rifles.

Thanks for your time.

Is there any plans to fix the bug where companions do not re-offer previously abandoned missions/bugged missions?

I had to abandon a companion mission because it would not update the stages or reset. Since then, my companion has the symbol on her portrait saying she wants to talk to me, but when I go to my ship or a cantina she doesn't say a word.

I would like to be able to finish this mission, since one of my story mode choices has made the other romance option unavailable for my character.

As a person who wants to be able to do different things in different settings will we ever see a dual spec system where I could feasibly have a tank spec and a dps spec depending on the situation so I don't have to keep going back to the fleet to change?