Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

Dear BioWare,

Will we receive more straight romancable companions with future content? Or is it only same gender relationships and content to continue the stories of our current romancable companions that is on your priority list? And will all of these new romances be found in a new chapter of our stories? I simply wonder this so I can plan my characters.

Thank you for a wonderful game.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts on class balance currently on live servers, do you feel that any class is curently outperforming another or struggling to keep up in certain aspects, or maybe that some classes have too much utility or not enough?

Despite 1000's of posts and over 25 threads on the Beta forums about how horrible and inadequate the Character Customization (creation screen) is, why did Bioware choose to release the Non-slider/preset garbage (as most in those threads called it) we got on release?

I feel the recent change to concealment operatives took away a large amount the class' PvP viability -- it's below mediocre due to lower survivability, utility, and sustained damage (in comparison to other advanced classes). Are you going to boost those areas to compensate for these changes? Edited by hooj

Are there going to be any changes to the space combat?

At the moment it feels like a arcade afterthought add-on and does not really tie into the story line for any class what so ever. In my humble opinion Star Wars is all about the space combat, its a major, and vital part of the story and I so do wish for it to be a lot more interactive then it is in its current state.

Question:

Are there any plans to add additional hairstyles into the game? Male and female? Long hair specifically?

Fluff:

I know its a minority opinion, but I like to have ****** long hair (as a guy) and even the female customization appears to lack for long hairstyles. I have heard clipping issues brought up as an explanation for the lack of long hair, but I would personally take long hair and clipping over short hair any day of the week.

The limit of two opened windows in the UI can get extremely annoying. Is this a conscious design choice or is opening multiple windows, layering them on top of each other and moving them around (as people expect with windows on a computer) something that's outside the scope of the engine?

Hello,

Im a bm jedi sentinel, and i have a question about the bm weapons.

Now for most classes there are two sets and also main hand weapons. Now for Jedi Sentinels we have no second set or an applicable main hand weapon. The sentinels set named as Weaponmaster, and there is no main hand weaponmaster lightsaber.

so im curious if the item is hidden or just the way it is? Because the specs on the weapon could be more applicable to sentinels rather than now.

Thanks,

Onur

Man so many questions I want to ask, but are we going to see better speed increases on mounts? I mean between tier 2 and tier 3 speed levels it's only 10% and my shadow speed burst is at 150% (ofcourse it only last 2 seconds). Can you upgrade the speed values, because right now spending 310,000 credits plus another 50k credits for tier 3 lvl speeding isn't worth it when it's cheaper to just take a cab and then run to the target.