Why does sprint have a toggle?

defiantlegacy

In beta it used to not auto-toggle. If you went into combat or died it would turn off and stay off until activated again. I'm guessing its current form is a transitory state between its prior form as a true toggle and its proposed form as always on or always off. Edited by marshalleck

I can agree with it not coming off when you die, but while they're at it they should make it so your class buff is always on you, but you are capable of casting it on others for fun.

I like the buff idea, but why make it needlessly time out after a half hour. I now have a habit of recasting it every time I have the thought to just to avoid this.

I can agree with it not coming off when you die, but while they're at it they should make it so your class buff is always on you, but you are capable of casting it on others for fun.

I like the buff idea, but why make it needlessly time out after a half hour. I now have a habit of recasting it every time I have the thought to just to avoid this.

Well some abilities like lightsaber forms and such stay on, so i guess its possible they could implement this on sprint. it would be most usefull on warzones.

Game should remember if it's on or off and it should not be switched to off when you die. It was pissing me off in warzones.

So You'r the one of those playes that don't buff their teammates ?

I odn't get people whining about sprint toggling off.

Whats the big deal to turn it on again. I have it right under my class buff so when I die i pop buff and then toggle sprint back on again. How hard is that ?

So You'r the one of those playes that don't buff their teammates ?

I odn't get people whining about sprint toggling off.

Whats the big deal to turn it on again. I have it right under my class buff so when I die i pop buff and then toggle sprint back on again. How hard is that ?

Its not hard, its irritating and unnecessary

I mean, really, can you envisage a situation where you wouldn't have sprint enabled?

It really ought to be just a passive , always on ability.

Just leave it off your tool bar and go into your skills to turn it on. Pretend it's passive.