After getting the carrot off the stick, no reason to pvp now

LoL-K-Noob

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands. Even if the average person is close to max geared, in order to do the PvP dailies that's 2-3 hours a day. Toss in a random HM and operation here and there and that's 20 hours a week. If you want to play more than 20 hours a week and don't enjoy the actual activity of PvP make an alt? Or quit?

I'm curious about the /played time too. I'm not sure why so many people expect to be able to play 250+ hours over a month and a half and then have a ton more content waiting for them.

What do you people think about console games? Man this game was only 30 hours long and I beat it in two days! It's ****!

Edited by savionen

What do you people think about console games? Man this game was only 30 hours long and I beat it in two days! It's ****!

Console games don't charge a monthly fee. SWTOR is a great value for the box cost. The question is if it merits a subscription fee given the content and state of play at release.

Console games don't charge a monthly fee. SWTOR is a great value for the box cost. The question is if it merits a subscription fee given the content and state of play at release.

Sub is for continued support of the game. That is all.

The $5- $10 dollars a month I spend on Rock Band or Guitar Hero songs poo-poo that statement. Console games do offer new content and they do charge for it.

Equiping companions is worthless though. Ya its useful on the way to 50, but when you hit 50 - no need for companions. Not like you could ever use one in hardmode or operations.

this is a change they should make, allowing people to attempt to solo content wiith companions would be fun

Hit 60 valor, champion bags and warzone/merc commendations are worthless to me now. Dont even know what to spend them on. No point in warzone pvp only for 3 matches for daily and 9 for weekly to get battlemaster bags which are RNG. GG.

World pvp is out the window, there are always 20+ people playing Imp go round on Ilum and when we do form an OP group to take back ilum, even more show up and extremely out numbered which results to them standing outside our base and we pull each other to death. How fun.

All thats left is getting Rakata gear. Probably unsub when that happens, there will be no reason to pve.

exactly ! thats why its so sad that BW copied the current market standard pvp system!

they should have looked at daoc.

with this system, theres no point in playing in pvp once you get all your gear, except maybe carrying some friends up to 60 and get their gear, then you can all quit at the same time and wait for a game with meaningfull pvp (read: NO BG's!! and no pvp gear grind based reward system)

They actually have a pretty good basic combat engine (well some of the CC is stupid) but the combat feels good, one of the best ive tried sofar.

Meh Valor Rank 61 and I feel burned out as well. You can only do so much of Huttball and see the same things over and over again .. knockback x5 millions times lol.

Gear is nice but there is just no variety in Warzones. Plus the other bugs and lame things in the game just make things worse.

Anyone got any suggestions for an alternative game?

Why do people assume that a game should satisfy them for 100 years? Play the game for 3 months, enjoy it - build some social connections or whatever, then leave.

Come back when there is more content.

The fact that you all are QQing means you love the game, but don't want it to end...ever.

This is not going to happen. Brace yourself - at some point, you will try other games. Then you may come back here.

RELAX. Bioware didn't make this game so you could wtfpwn the content non-stop until you are 95 yrs old by playing 23.9 hrs per day.

Go play another game for a while, stop whining we don't care if you leave. The content will get deeper as time goes on...its been 1 MONTH *******

exactly ! thats why its so sad that BW copied the current market standard pvp system!

they should have looked at daoc.

with this system, theres no point in playing in pvp once you get all your gear, except maybe carrying some friends up to 60 and get their gear, then you can all quit at the same time and wait for a game with meaningfull pvp (read: NO BG's!! and no pvp gear grind based reward system)

They actually have a pretty good basic combat engine (well some of the CC is stupid) but the combat feels good, one of the best ive tried sofar.

Yes designing a game 10k people would play is smart

PvPing solely to get PvP gear is like digging a hole in the ground to try and find a shovel.

when people talk about gear disparity its not just bout epeen. Its about being competitive. I really frustrates me to see people calling other people loot whores because they complain about gear disparity. Its not just about having items or epeen ffs! Its about having a competitive game. Its too bad all you key turning bads who just want to look the part think that everyone else is like you too.

Hit 60 valor, champion bags and warzone/merc commendations are worthless to me now. Dont even know what to spend them on. No point in warzone pvp only for 3 matches for daily and 9 for weekly to get battlemaster bags which are RNG. GG.

World pvp is out the window, there are always 20+ people playing Imp go round on Ilum and when we do form an OP group to take back ilum, even more show up and extremely out numbered which results to them standing outside our base and we pull each other to death. How fun.

All thats left is getting Rakata gear. Probably unsub when that happens, there will be no reason to pve.

Let me get this straight, you openly acknowledge that you are so devoid of mental activity that the only way a developer can get you to PvP is to offer a never ending "carrot on a stick" platform in order to keep you paying them?

Seems like the whiners are getting pretty desperate.

Let me get this straight, you openly acknowledge that you are so devoid of mental activity that the only way a developer can get you to PvP is to offer a never ending "carrot on a stick" platform in order to keep you paying them?

Seems like the whiners are getting pretty desperate.

The Hunt is always Better Than the Catch. Also - U mad bro?