Clap Clap Clap, way to go - NOT!

Aspii

On Jung Ma the majority of Pubs are Troopers and Scoundrels in WZs and their healing spams are hard to over come. Pubs in general on my server have many healers and Imps not so many. Of course not every time but I been playing enough to see trends.

It is hilarious to see players down to 10% HP and in 1-2s go up to 80% HP while taking DPS. Heals themselves is unbalanced!

There has been mention of Voidstar barrier being flawed/bugged and forcing one team to wait longer than the other. I have noticed this first hand and it is extremely frustrating!!!

That's right, flame on. Probably all imps that don't want the game to be balanced at all anyway.

I couldn't even get close to the objectives, even when running with a group and is the reason I don't have an objective score.

If the game is so perfect, why all you trolls here on the forums instead of playing?

That's right, flame on. Probably all imps that don't want the game to be balanced at all anyway.

I couldn't even get close to the objectives, even when running with a group and is the reason I don't have an objective score.

If the game is so perfect, why all you trolls here on the forums instead of playing?

Because I'm at work :cool:

I'm sorry man, but the fact that your team lost horribly doesn't exactly prove anything.

I play Republic as well, things will get even harder for you once you hit level 50 and face Empire teams that are usually better geared.

Despite that, we do win matches, sometimes we even have serious win streaks on my server.

There are certainly imbalances between both factions, however, those are discussed elsewhere on this forum.

A screen shot showing an atrocious performance.

I would discredit the lack of kills IF the Empire team had a bunch of healing - they do not.

In fact I'm almost astonished at how incredibly pathetic the end-stats are. Seriously? Did you guys run in one at a time into a fully defended turret?

Edited by Ethurian

Well, finally won one, but this is only 2 out of probably 45 of them. And, I do know how to play Commando. But for some reason, there are 2 classes on the imp side that seem to wipe me out in under 2 seconds. And there typically seems to be at least 2 or more of those classes in every PvP match I go into.

Luckily there wasn't any in this game.

Screenshot 2

Edited by Aspii

You don't have anything hotkeyed on your bar except what comes basic when you start your character...

You're a clicker.

No sympathy.

He's not just a clicker. It seems he is a HARDCORE clicker that uses zero keybinds. Idk how anyone can play like that and expect to win anything...

Well, finally won one, but this is only 2 out of probably 45 of them. And, I do know how to play Commando. But for some reason, there are 2 classes on the imp side that seem to wipe me out in under 2 seconds. And there typically seems to be at least 2 or more of those classes in every PvP match I go into.

Luckily there wasn't any in this game.

Screenshot 2

110dmg 4 medals. good god, are people really this... casual, at the game?

110dmg 4 medals. good god, are people really this... casual, at the game?

It's a huttball match where 6 goals were scored with almost 5 mins left on the clock.

Scoring wins, not deathmatching. casual != aiming for the objective in objective-based combat.

He's not just a clicker. It seems he is a HARDCORE clicker that uses zero keybinds. Idk how anyone can play like that and expect to win anything...

heck I'm a clicker, but I just can't do keybinds... I've tried, I got my hand crushed by a machine a few years, back.. It's ok nothing missing and the damage is non-apparent, but I just don't have the flexibility or dexterity to manage all the keybinds anymore.

And I still typically do much better in WZ's than that guy, with my 4-7fps going on...

Nothing wrong with being a clicker if you learn to adapt.

Bind all your slots to keys you can actually press with your left hand and you will find the game suddenly becomes more balanced.

I've tried, I got my hand crushed by a machine a few years, back.. It's ok nothing missing and the damage is non-apparent, but I just don't have the flexibility or dexterity to manage all the keybinds anymore.

That sucks man. Have you tried using that Naga MMO mouse or something?

Edited by Acindo