Do You Like SWTOR In It's Current State? YES/NO

StrikeOfLight

Note: Bioware knows exactly how many people like their game and who doesn't like their game. They look at sales figures and subcription numbers. Basically they use facts.

Thats odd, I have a subscription and I brought the game, but I don't like it at the moment.

There are heaps of people playing the game that are like me. We are hoping it gets better, because we are fans of the Star wars genre, and the start wars label carries loyalty from ts fans.

Not the game though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No

My reasons are pretty similar to every reason for NO that people have posted in this thread.

Also I have noticed a few posters saying 'yes' and then going onto the things the game needs (which is a little contradictory). They could be considered as undecided as well.

I would say those that Vote NO and yet are still posting on this forum are undecided as well.

I would say those that Vote NO and yet are still posting on this forum are undecided as well.

That's just ridiculous. People can voice their opinion about a product they purchased and WANTED to like, but just ended up not liking it you know. When you say things like that it really makes you look like you're bitter or have something to prove by being passive aggressive.

This thread is the Best example of proper ways to speak ones mind about how they feel, positive, or negative, that I have seen in a long time.

Respect that.

Now just go do something else, you've cast your vote. Read it like I am in passing. I only respond when I feel I should, and it's probably way More than I should.

Edited by VenthiosLestaran

The question is oversimplified. I cannot honestly answer with a unified YES or a unified NO.

There are things I like very much and want to see more of (storylines and the immersive storytelling model as an example), and there are things I do not, will not and cannot like as they presently are despite having tried very hard to (Certain aspects of crafting, for example).

I do not have a unified opinion, however.

Yes.

The fact that they have so much difficulty implementing even minor fixes though, is highly concerning.

That said.. This game still has a long way to go, and it would have benefited greatly from another 6 months of development. Ill be here though, I've supported Bioware and SWTOR from day 1.

No.

Bugs everywhere(it should be considered too buggy even if it is beta), broken crew skills, unable to sync client and server properly, high rez bug(this one kills any trust from me to devs of the game), horrible performance during mid scale pvp (under 40ppl), incomplete GTN (search), crappy and broken UI(no CD counter, target of target, Focus blocks enemy cast bar, WZ map blocks right bar, in-game FPS are blocked by companion windows. The worst of all, infos from UI are WRONG most of the time!)

Yes, this is already brief.

My answer is NO!.

It's been said many times before but those people who play an MMO to socialize or have an ever changing, unpredictable experience will tire of this game quickly.

The only reason I am still playing (every other day at best) is because even though I cancelled one day before my first renewal was due, somehow it didn't take effect ( go figure) so I am here till the next billing period.The good news is I found out how long it takes my tolerance level to reach critical mass.It is exactly 27 minutes of hoops jumping with customer service. Thanks EA

Edited by GothicSaint

Yes.

I like that this game doesn't hide the linear storyline. Most MMO's have it, this one just embraces it.

The voice overs are fun to listen to, and a lot of the response options are hilarious.

the things I don't like are the forums, and all the anger and hostility that go with them, and the people in game who mock me for voicing my opinions about the things I like in game.

Q: Do you like SWTOR in it's current state?

~No talk about/comparison to wow.

~No flaming/arguing. You get your say, everyone else gets their say too.

~If someone annoys you, IGNORE THEM. You have your opinion, they have theirs.

~No fanboyism and/or hater banter.

Just a simple YES or NO answer with a brief description of why you feel that way. This should give a clear look at the current mood of this forum with regards to SWTOR in it's current state.

GO.

Yes.....

The question is oversimplified. I cannot honestly answer with a unified YES or a unified NO.

There are things I like very much and want to see more of (storylines and the immersive storytelling model as an example), and there are things I do not, will not and cannot like as they presently are despite having tried very hard to (Certain aspects of crafting, for example).

I do not have a unified opinion, however.

Need to look at it this way. If they kept the game just like it is would you still pay a sub to play