WZs working like this today, intended?

Zatanic

Todays WZs working like intended.

+Join up

+Inspect teammates

+If they are new lvl 50s with orange gear, leave WZ and reque.

+If they are battlemasters, stay and go for the ride, chances are big the opponents wont be and its a free stomp.

Would be fun to know the actual stats for WZs, how often huttball is won 6-0 or voidstar is 2.30 vs ppl not even breaking first doors etc.

I stick it out for every single WZ no matter what. There's always a chance of winning, even when you don't expect it, and you're rewarded with Valor even when you lose. Leaving and requeueing is just a waste of time when you could be grinding valor. Edited by alement

You don't even know what gear your opponents have. You're a coward and I'd rather you left since you obviously suck anyways.

The only circumstances where I will leave is when the resident afk botter Mikail is on the team. Everyone else leaves as well.

Edited by EternalFinality

Todays WZs working like intended.

+Join up

+Inspect teammates

+If they are new lvl 50s with orange gear, leave WZ and reque.

+If they are battlemasters, stay and go for the ride, chances are big the opponents wont be and its a free stomp.

Would be fun to know the actual stats for WZs, how often huttball is won 6-0 or voidstar is 2.30 vs ppl not even breaking first doors etc.

You quit or they quit? Hell we went 12 games naked just for giggles against the BM Imps and won 10 of the games.

You quit or they quit? Hell we went 12 games naked just for giggles against the BM Imps and won 10 of the games.

um yeah......not buying it.....people complain about dealing with BM geared people with just normal pve non expertise gear, and youre trying to sell me that a whole 4 man group went naked and you still beat a whole team in BM gear? Its stupid crap like this that causes people to call for nerfs.

Also I really hate when people leave, whats even more funny is when theres like 3 minutes left and they leave. You just wated medals and valor because you couldnt take the blow to your epeen? Funny stuff.

I stick it out for every single WZ no matter what. There's always a chance of winning, even when you don't expect it, and you're rewarded with Valor even when you lose. Leaving and requeueing is just a waste of time when you could be grinding valor.

Same, and kudoz to those who stick it out. I too use to mouse over op's groups to see levels til I made an off comment about being doomed due to lowbies and ended up having an awesome match with a win.

I also know that true pvp'ers (which I am not-) enjoy the challenges not the face stomps.

Apparently you guys don't have working sarcasm meters. There are plenty of guys who will drop as soon as it looks like a hard fight, much less a loss. Sad. It's pretty obvious they want to grind their way to faceroller status without ever having to actually try hard.

I stick it out for every single WZ no matter what. There's always a chance of winning, even when you don't expect it, and you're rewarded with Valor even when you lose. Leaving and requeueing is just a waste of time when you could be grinding valor.

Exactly the way I see it. Sure it could be that everyone on my side is new to 50 or PVP, whatever... and the enemy is fully geared BM's and we get absolutely steam rolled... but you still get Commendations and Valor even if you loose. If you quit because you are losing, you get nothing... what if it takes you 15 minutes to queue for another? You should have just stuck it out, right? Makes sense to me. I don't know why others don't look at it this way.

I would hate to go into a real battle with these people. "Oh your guns not purple? Screw that I'm not fighting with you." lol.

Edited by Aharx

Just a product of people who want to be carried instead of accepting a challenge to win, maybe against stacked odds. Same thing in the 10-49, if you get too many early levels, people drop. It's too hard :rolleyes: to man up & actually lead for once.

Going by the number of 10-49 matches where I fill in just after start and that we end up winning, I'm wondering if I should actually be in favour of people dropping at start if they want to be carried... It's kinda nice, it's more time efficient for me (one minute less or so), and people who aren't going to contribute anything are already gone...

Edited by dannythefool

I stay in for the haul. I would really like to see a "Deserter" cooldown for people who prematurely leave warzones that won't let them requeue for 30 mins or so. Yeah, it could affect people who disconnect, but its a sacrifice I would be willing to make to allow others to have a more enjoyable experience.

Also I really hate when people leave, whats even more funny is when theres like 3 minutes left and they leave. You just wated medals and valor because you couldnt take the blow to your epeen? Funny stuff.

Ever think this could be caused by a myriad of other bugs? If you notice, people drop even when you win. Some get DCed and dropped to the error 9000 issue. Or in The pit you could respawn with your feet glued to the ground unable to run out which forces an AFK out. Or in all warzones you could be dead and unable to click the button to respawn which again forces an AFK out.

There are a lot of known bugs that are still yet to be fixed. I have been in Ops complaining and trying to get noob teammates to pass ect. and get booted from the match with 3 minutes left. To all of you it looks like I rage quit...when in truth...I am rage screaming at an error 9000 window unable to get back in the game.

I stay in for the haul. I would really like to see a "Deserter" cooldown for people who prematurely leave warzones that won't let them requeue for 30 mins or so. Yeah, it could affect people who disconnect, but its a sacrifice I would be willing to make to allow others to have a more enjoyable experience.

but then i have to afk

unfortunately failware made it so you need GRIND WINS for dailies to get your PVP gear.

grinding pvp = fail

so you really can't blame the kids who are doing this

thankfully the 10-49 bracket is much better.

Edited by Evuke

Not a big fan of this until they fix the zone in with 15 seconds to get out or get booted bug that you get, ironically, when you join a preexsisting WZ because one of the previously mentioned quitters quit.

It happens to me a lot, and I really hate it.

People gives excuses about leaving warzones because of huttball games, but in alderaan and void star, people leave before the game even starts.

They're just dailies leechers. Not true pvp players.

Edited by Krondorf

Once you're rank 60, there is no point to stay in a Warzone if you're going to lose.

um yeah......not buying it.....people complain about dealing with BM geared people with just normal pve non expertise gear, and youre trying to sell me that a whole 4 man group went naked and you still beat a whole team in BM gear? Its stupid crap like this that causes people to call for nerfs.

Go ahead and not buy it. We did, we conquered and it was fun. Everyone, cept the butthurt, was having a good laugh. These forums are full of crap, we do things to have fun. And win.

Edited by Silverspar

I used to stay, but now I just leave. Why? Because if I stayed, it would take me 3 hours to get 3 WZ wins. btw, I queue solo.

I also started to leave, because often times, if the opponent team is vastly superior in Huttball, instead of scoring quick points and let the pain end, they would farm us for the duration of the game. I am not going to put up with that.

I used to stay, but now I just leave. Why? Because if I stayed, it would take me 3 hours to get 3 WZ wins. btw, I queue solo.

I also started to leave, because often times, if the opponent team is vastly superior in Huttball, instead of scoring quick points and let the pain end, they would farm us for the duration of the game. I am not going to put up with that.

And welcome to the reason why we need a debuff.

Look, you keep doing that and you really can't get better. Maybe you don't want to get better? Maybe you're just farming gear? If it takes somebody 3 hours just to get 3 wins, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG in the first place. Stick around, learn how to play the game better and get your 3 wins in 45 minutes or less.