What is your favorite SWtOR quote so far?

Akashayana

Although I do not have a Bounty Hunter atm, my buddy's always cracks me up in group conversations when they end with "You're dead lady... dead."

What's yours?

EDIT: I also like "A power chair?! And here I've been usin' my legs like a sucker..."

"Just don't kick the ball ! Hutt Don't have feet ! Show our sponsor Girradda the respect he deserves ! "

I would kill for a bumpersticker that says "Hutt Don't Have Feet !"

Edited by Balrizangor

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Jawa near speader in anchorhead,

customer "Hey! this driod you sold me is a piece of junk! I want my money back!"

Jawa "No refunds! You Keep!"

customer "But its busted! Stupid thing's vocabulator broke down as soon as I got home. Won't say a word now!"

Jawa "Vocabulator not broken! Is feature!"

This! :D

Is feature lol

Edited by Verce

• 8 months later...

Bounty Hunter: *waves hand like the jedi mind trick* "You will realize what a complete idiot you are."

Gault: "If you want me to steal your starship, remain unconscious."

Crazy Man from smuggler starter quest on Ord Mantell : "If you get blown up, come back and tell me about it! EVERYONE ELSE HAS!"

Vette : "The Galaxy is about to be down one cute Twi'lek..." (about to die)

'Citizens of the galaxy! I speak to you in the name of the Sith Emperor. Today... is a day of glory. Seven battle cruisers are en route to disputed sectors. They will reclaim our territories within the hour. Imperial Intelligence has arrested over nine hundred dissidents on Sullust and Bothauwi...

The dissidents will be tried

Judged

And executed

This is a warning to those who would oppose us. And an invitation to those who would join us. The Empire abides by the treaty of Coruscant - but should the Republic begin the war again; we will strike without mercy.

And the time for choosing sides...

Will be over'

~ All Imperial Classes during the Nar Shadda Bonus Series

One that still always stands out to me is a pretty simple one. Early in the SW story when you 1st get to DK.

You can off Baras' servant and then Vette says somethin' along the lines of "Wow, didn't take you long to start up the death tally here." One of your response options is "It's about to double". :wea_03:

"This isn't glamorous work. We are sanitation workers, we clean up after the military and the Sith and do the jobs no one else will. Without us though the Empire falls apart. So we do whatever is necessary even if it's thankless and ugly, do you understand?"

-Keeper, explaining what it means to be an Imperial Agent.

"They're really afraid of you here aren't they? You come, you go, you're the friggin' secret police."

-Kaliyo

"I knew a guy who went to a Sith party once, he was the entertainment. He came back...wrong. We had to put him down. This place is messed up."

-Kaliyo

There is the Coros RIggs 'dead dumb ugly one. Its the voice actor that makes it so funny.

My favorite though is in the Smuggler quest line in Tatooine I believe. You can help a Jedi looking for a evil relic , paraphrasing, after the Jedi picks up the relic

/waving hands in front

'You're not going to get all sithy on me?'

"I love assassinating assassins. They always look so ... surprised."

Best line in the game so far, IMO.

Someone mentioned this one: "There will be no survivors!" For me, when I hear that one, I always hear it in Andre the Giants voice from the Princess Bride. (But maybe that's just me.)