What is your favorite SWtOR quote so far?

Akashayana

My favorite so far has been from one of the Alderaanian nobles.

In a Republic-side quest where the noble's rival from House Thul contacts him via holo, he reveals to our ally from House Organa that he has done something that I won't reveal to to the tiny spoiler that I'd spill. But after the guy from House Thul ends the transmission, the nobleman from House Organa says emphatically:

"Damn him! Damn his eyes!"

...Damn his eyes? He says this foolishness with such conviction and feeling that I literally LoL'd for about a full minute the first time I heard him say that. It still gets a chuckle out of me, too.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When on Taris (Republic), after being infected by a Rakghoul for the serum and after the medical droid asks if you have any symptoms, including an insatiable hunger for sentient flesh.

Jedi Knight: ''I could go for a nerf-burger, but I guess that doesn't count.''

The first SI quest after reaching the Academy has the SI interrogating a prisoner:

Prisoner: Please don't do that again. I'll do anything...

SI: Entertain me. Sing me a song or something.

Prisoner: Sing? Are you serious? I mean - sure, yeah. What should I....?

SI: Something in the higher registers!

<force lightning>

Prisoner: Aaaargh!

I also liked this one from Republic-side Taris:

"May the Force be with you, because the science is stretched to the limit."

Edited by KnightDLR

"I could do cartwheels with all the bacta they gave me"

Overheard from two soldiers talking on Ilum. One who was wounded in the leg on Correllia gives this response. I LOL'ed.

"There's pathetic, and then there's you people"

One of the dialogue options for my Shadow. I crack up every time she says it.

2v-r8 says "I give you something beyond perfection master! you deserve nothing left" after failing a mission.

If I can say things back to it i'll say "You screwed me beyond perfection you worthless pile of broken malwares! You wasted my creds, failed the mission, and give me false information right when I am about to purchase something on the 68th page! Either you give me a good reason, pronounce the word LESS, or you will mount your broken head at the ends of the warp drive outside of the ship!"

Edited by novaace

"This is... simply ridiculous."

Of course, when my guy said this in an Esseles group, he was wearing nothing but gloves, bracers, a belt, boots, and a Smuggler leather hood thing. So... maybe it was in combination with that that it was funny.

Geris Paelid: "Perhaps you're interested in my sonic earwax removal system? Or this shiny globe. It will stay with you wherever you go."

Me: "I've been looking all over Tatooine for an earwax remover and shiny globe salesman."

Edited by Khimemouse

My favorite so far has been from one of the Alderaanian nobles.

In a Republic-side quest where the noble's rival from House Thul contacts him via holo, he reveals to our ally from House Organa that he has done something that I won't reveal to to the tiny spoiler that I'd spill. But after the guy from House Thul ends the transmission, the nobleman from House Organa says emphatically:

"Damn him! Damn his eyes!"

...Damn his eyes? He says this foolishness with such conviction and feeling that I literally LoL'd for about a full minute the first time I heard him say that. It still gets a chuckle out of me, too.

Ah....Young Frankenstein....classic!