What Class Do You Fear The Most?

Deltasniper

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: Corruption Sorcerer

1v1: I only really fear the other geared healers cause I know neither of us is going to die so I just leave saving both of us time. Other classes I can outrun,cc,outheal,interupt, and dot em up.

Warzones: Snipers, Ops, Tracer Missle/Grav Round spam.

Sorcerers make me laugh cause I just dispell their dots and laugh at their force lightning spam.

90% of the time I have a tank buddy with guard up on me though so we never die.

Pyro powertech in Mix of Rakata/Columi PvE gear (horrible luck with bags, 36 and only bracers/gloves)

I fear absolutely nothing, not even battlemasters stacked in full expertise... if I use explosive fuel and trinket/adrenal, no matter the class/spec, they are dead in 3-4 gcd's

Wihout explosive fuel? Still don't fear anything except an operative, and even then it's 50/50... if I have at least 15% of my HP after the initial burst I can usually kill them in a couple GCDs

lol.. 4k thermal detonator + 5k railshot + 2.3k flameburst procs another free 5k railshot dead

This is fun:

My main: Sorceror

Fear: Operative, well played Marauder

Alt #1: Powertech

Fear: Sniper. At least while Entrench is up :)

Alt #2: Sniper

Fear: Arsenal specced mercenary

Alt #2: Mercenary

Fear: Juggernaut

Edited by Tyrolea

1. I play a healing operative.

2. The class I hate the most is definitely marauder. A really good sorcerer/sage can also be bad news -- 1v1 it's not a huge deal, but in a group? Screw those guys. They are just bad news in a different (and much more subtle) way.

Edited by belialle

Scoundrel scrapper

I can't stand mercenaries. A lot of them can heal themselves faster than I can burn them down, and all they do is tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile.

Facepalm.

I'm a mara, and I really have no problems with any class TBH.

Every now and again an OP will take me down quick, with stuns and backstabs, but usually if it's in a WZ, I just dedicate myself to focusing on that particular operative until he submits. They are only a ***** when you don't see them coming, but if I jump on one, its over for them.

whats the best pvp spec for shadow?

that question is pretty vague considering theres a wide range between dps and tank and somewhere in between.

I use my own variation of the pvp infil, upheaval spec in the shadow handbook, pretty good burst. All but the toughest tanks get taken down well beyond half health in first combo.

Champ geared Operative.

I fear no-one. I control when the fight starts and when it ends and who I am fighting. If it gets a little Pete Tong I reset the fight and heal up in a corner out of sight.

...who knows how it will feel tomorrow. I might be a Sith Sorceror then and hide in a pack of them on the top ramps spamming lightning and hoping so assasin is coming my way.

Pyrotech Powertech, by far the most dangerous to get around when hes at full heat and cooldowns. Seriously, people not whine about the class probably since there are so little of them - the only downside being close range and being useless after wasting heat. But nothing compares to him if he gets a jump on you at close range and played right. However shelfed mine since its either half as effective if you balance heat, or god for half minute/weakling for two if you waste all heat.

Other assassins, because fight against them is a game of RNG.

Edited by KorwinOfAmber