What Class Do You Fear The Most?

Deltasniper

#1 Whats Your Class?

#2 What class do you fear the most?

1. Sniper

2. Sniper

Why? Because the reason I get killed or do badly in a game is because my own char is so <beeeeep> bugged. Fix the <beeeeep> ability lag <beeeep> already, you <beeeep><beeeep><beeeep> doorknob <beeeep><beeep> before I <beeeep> your <beeep><beeeep>.

Not that it is annoying or anything...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sniper

2. Sniper

Why? Because the reason I get killed or do badly in a game is because my own char is so <beeeeep> bugged. Fix the <beeeeep> ability lag <beeeep> already, you <beeeep><beeeep><beeeep> doorknob <beeeep><beeep> before I <beeeep> your <beeep><beeeep>.

Not that it is annoying or anything...

We feel your pain but i think you might have a jeep in your room.

#1 Whats Your Class?

#2 What class do you fear the most?

I'm a Guardian. Probably a well played Sorcerer. There's really no other class that can keep me almost completely locked out of effectiveness long enough to survive, and the heals/shield are often just an added absurdity. The poorly played Sorcerers go down like paper, but there are enough good ones on my server (hell, they have a big enough pool to pick from) to make me fear them. Well played Powertechs can be a pain, but with them I still have a roughly 50/50 win ratio. Fair is fair. I don't expect to win them all.

I don't think there's really any other class that is particularly worrisome. Even Operatives are manageable once that initial burst is over. I can usually finish them off in time to survive with 10-20% health.

As a shadow I hate...

1 on 1: Nothing really, apart from really good marauders and juggs, other then that shadows can beat everything quite fine 1 on 1.

Groupplay: Operatives... in a 1 on 1 I really eat them for breakfast, but in a group then can slice through me way too fast cuz you get CCed by more then just the operative.

As a shadow I hate...

1 on 1: Nothing really, apart from really good marauders and juggs, other then that shadows can beat everything quite fine 1 on 1.

Groupplay: Operatives... in a 1 on 1 I really eat them for breakfast, but in a group then can slice through me way too fast cuz you get CCed by more then just the operative.

how does shadow stand up to sorc / sage?

also what spec do you play or would you guys recomend

Edited by Deltasniper

1. Marauders seems to do some insane damage against me for some reason. And even if you do get on top of them they just g t f o.

Everything else is hit and miss really. Operatives can be annoying when they jump you but there's not much you can do to avoid it. Sorcerer stuns piss me off, especially in mass-PvP situations, Snipers are just lame and do too much damage.

Edited by Dee-Jay

dont think anyone is really whining just wondering what counters what.

Didn't mean in this thread, just in general on this forum. I don't really see this game as having counter classes. Some have a clear edge, like ops against snipers, but that's rare.