Master bug list for all heroics/flashpoints/operations:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a bug on Bonethrasher where after seeing its going to be a wipe the survivors jumped into the acid. The acid pool did not work for 1 ops member and Bonethrasher ran to the edge and stared at him. He could have technically killed him if he had all day as he let him shoot him and didn't reset.

The Foundry, Hardmode

AK-47's script is super buggy and prone to breaking if the DPS on him is too high. (Note: Script also bugs in normal mode super easy with high DPS).

Intended design as we saw it: When he returns to the power core you have X seconds to smash the panels before he activates the power core and gains a buff that makes his attacks hit extremely hard.

However even if you break the panels on the powercore in time, the powercore doesn't always lift up immediately releasing AK-47. This happened on the 2nd or 3rd powercore sequence usually. End result was he would always gain Power of the Core buff and wipe the group.

The only way we found around this was just to ignore adds and burn through AK-47, forcing him to skip his powercore sequence, or reduce it to only happening once.

Eternity Vault, 8 man, Normal

Gharj encounter

First initial engagement on him, his script broke and he didn't Pounce or Frenzy until very late through the fight. Eventually he went Frenzy spawning the new island, which made us all run to it, only to have the island subsequently disappear dropping the whole raid in the lava causing a wipe.

Karraga's Palace 16man HM - 4th Boss

We wiped on him in 16man HM tonight and he would not reset. We reset the instance multiple times, reset the raid, relogged, tried reforming the raid with different people as leaders... and the encounter would not reset. We had a few times happen where our 16man raid was split up and 8 of us were in Hutt Palace (1) and the other were in Hutt Palace (2), where the 2nd ops instance had actually reset. However, we can 100% confirm the operation was set to 16man hardmode.

So all in all the bug resulted in inability to reset the instance, and also the instance forcibly splitting our raid into 2 seperate 8man raids.

*end result was people logged out of frustration, but we still had one 8man group that went forward and was able to complete the operation. Not possible in 16man though.

Edited by Cobrette

Last boss of HM Boarding Party.

The shielding guy (the melee only one) smashes me down with no debuff on top of it but I cannot move anymore, I see my char down but I can cast everything. The problem comes where being a melee tank i cannot cast anything as I am smashed away from my targets this resulting in wipes and no control over it. I'm very well equipped for this FP, and i see very little incoming dmg, but being unable to effectively tank the boss we cannot complete the fight with a success.

The only way to fix the problem is having a sorcerer pull me , then i get unstuck until the guy hits me again and... game over.

Eternity Vault Bugs:

Areas/Interactions:

2. Council : Sometimes the bosses here do not link correctly to players, causing them to be basically immune to damage. Not sure what causes this, has happened to several players of different classes and none were doing anything that could aid another player.

This happens when the Debuff put on the player when he attacks a boss doesn't drop off after a Boss reset.

Solution:

Keep the same target or reset the instance.

Other Bugs:

Bonetrasher:

When someone is kicked into the poison and dies there and gets rezzed the dot stays on that player and he instantly dies after the Rezz.

Solution: If you have aggro stay near the middle (but face him away from the rest of the op)

Gharj: Wiped the first time trying this on HM and when running back we would just randomly die. Had to reset and reclear all the trash. Have not wiped again, so not sure if this always happens. (Not Confirmed by other players yet)

My guild has a standing policy that everyone goes naked as soon as respawning after a wipe on Gharj. Just to add to this report that random death can occur wherever you are... even members on imperial fleet are susceptible. Also its not just HM Gharj. Normal Gharj does the same thing.

It does seem to require someone in the op group standing with LOS to Gharj (so if you speeder in as a group you might be safer) and it doesn't tend to do more than wipe everyone once per original wipe... but don't rely on that. There was speculation that it was related to the speeder but thats not confirmed.

All in all, it's extra motivation to not wipe on Gharj.

SOA (8 man HM)

- Lightning orbs still follow players through phase progression

- Players experiencing bad clipping when jumping from ledge to ledge (falling through them randomly and NO, SOA did not break them)

- Pieces of the floor missing right underneath mind traps in phase 3, causing players to come out of a mind trap and instantly fall down and die.

Bonethrasher -If someone gets killed in the green slime outside the platform, if you try to battle res they die immediately. (I know they were stupid for getting thrown in there but that's not the point!)

This happens when the Debuff put on the player when he attacks a boss doesn't drop off after a Boss reset.

Solution:

Keep the same target or reset the instance.

This could be a cause, but it happened to us on the first try as well. We've never lost to this boss except from that bug.

Hammer Station wigged out on me and a friend last nite. During the convo to open the force field, it would keep saying to whoever initiated the convo that it was waiting for other players to respond, yet there was no response options available to the other player

This is a general bug. I've had it happen during any grouped conversation, it is not specifically related to flashpoints or operations or even heroics.

Directive 7:

----

Bosses:

1. First Mini Boss: The first mini boss of 3 droids with invulnerability shields seems to bug out and leaves one droid with a shield activated permanently which makes the fight un-beatable. It's been suggested that a specific order has to be used to kill them and that you have to avoid keeping the middle droid as the last to kill. Not sure if this is accurate or not?

2. Interrogator: spawns adds every 2 seconds. Tried to run it multiple times but still failed.

1: Had this bug only 1 time. I dont see that the kill order has something to do with it. I think it's normal that the last one is standing at last. I think its a rare bug, that happen under some special circumstances.

2: That happen to BH and Troopers as well. Some say, to IA as well, but never saw it myself.

A workaround could be to pull the clone out of the chamber immediate.

Colocoid Wargames:

2 of my group mates stucked on top of the loot chest after the hazardous course while they where looting it. Even unstuck wont work, they jsut cant move.

Edited by Devoter

Loot system is broken, It may not be a bug but I think it should be fixed.

If master looter isn't active in HM Ops then loot won't drop as frequently, We downed the first boss in EV and only got 2 SW Rakata pieces, Come Columi comms and a crafting schematic. We used Round Robin during that encounter.

When we downed Gharj we had master looter on and much more items dropped, SI offhand, SW Implant, Crafting schematic, Crafting materials and a few comms..

So if I got this right, if you have master looter on in HM Ops you'll get more loot.