Master bug list for all heroics/flashpoints/operations:

There are 2. I need a name for the one it is happening with, and the name of the server it occurs on.

Name: The Primal Destroyer - Belsavis World Boss

Server: Death Wind Corridor Server

Problem: Not spawning at all. Maybe once on server restart cannot confirm this. Guild mates have camped site for longer then 28 hours.

I will also PM you with this information.

Edited by Cloma

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the bugs our guild has noticed. The Sithters of Battle, Ebon Hawk server.

1. When doing Foundry on HM, during the HK-47 fight, the core will cover him and if the panels are not destroyed he will gain the power of the core. Destroying the panels most of the time does not cause the core to get off of him and he gains the buff regardless. It's even happened that HK-47 instantly enrages on us even though we had just started the fight during the core event described above. I have run the place 6 times today and he bugged 6 times in this way. One solution is to use exit area if you see the panels have been destroyed but the core stays locked in place.

2. When doing Black Talon on HM, the droid boss you get if you go down the dark side path will sometimes automatically reset himself when you attack him, causing the group to have to run to him and making the fight more chaotic.

3. When doing D7 on HM, the first mini boss of 3 droids with invulnerability shields seems to bug out and leaves one droid with a shield activated permanently which makes the fight un-beatable. It's been suggested that a specific order has to be used to kill them and that you have to avoid keeping the middle droid as the last to kill. Not sure if this is accurate or not.

4. Boarding party HM's last boss requires some wonky tactics to complete. The tank must grab the commander and pull him away from everyone into the hallway you use to enter. You then should focus the medic first then massey (the melee guy with no aggro table) and finally let the tank finish off the commander on his own far far away from the group. When heals are required he should run to the rail and get healed then go back. This is the only way we have found to complete the fight.

The commander is also able to shoot grenades at the party without LOS, through walls etc, so he only requires that you be in range of them.

5. When doing False Emperor HM, once you get in far enough (after the second boss, when on your way to Malgus) you will start fighting Royal Guards. These pulls often reset themselves forcing you to kill the pulls multiple times in order to move past them. They cannot be skipped.

Malgus will also sometimes resist all knock back grenades that are used against him and refuse to let the group finish the flash point. Even using your characters pushes and knockbacks are sometimes not enough and he will wipe the group with his lightning.

I think one of the biggest problems that this game has, is that nothing is explained to the players. A solid example is Colicoid, when starting the flash point you have to use turrets but nothing is explained:

how to shoot them, aim them, how to get on and off the turret, what you're shooting at, etc etc etc. This is all very simple to do with a little pop up saying here's how it works. It saves wipes.

Just a correction, but Bonethrasher is the first boss of Karraga's Palace.

Additions:

Gharj

I can confirm the Gharj bug. After wiping to him, random raid members would die while running towards him. We think it had something to do with touching the lava prior to engagement, but we have no way to confirm it. The solution was to rez those who died and try again.

Pylon

I can also confirm the Pylon unclickable bug. If North solves before South, the consoles become unclickable. We also had the bug where clicking on the console did not rotate the puzzle wheel.

Pylon

I can also confirm the Pylon unclickable bug. If North solves before South, the consoles become unclickable. We also had the bug where clicking on the console did not rotate the puzzle wheel.

To tack onto this, in HM we had gotten the "instant waves when killing pylon guards" bug and then bugged the Pylons themselves. Post Pylon's bugging, we were unable to even reset the Operation. It would give the leader the option when he was in EV, but he would not have the option to reset phases when outside of the instance. (We rotated leaders and everything)

We did end up getting the option back once (after disbanding and reforming), but it didn't fix anything and the reset bug reoccured the second we went back into the instance. Since we have not heard of anyone else having this issue I'll note that when we ran back after the first wipe and started (since only one of the consoles was bugged at that point and we wanted to test solving 1 side to see if it would unlock), we noticed it was still bugged and all used Exit Area while in combat.

We had not tried to do any instance reset prior to this, but this is the only thing we can think of that might have bugged it out.

Gharj

I can confirm the Gharj bug. After wiping to him, random raid members would die while running towards him. We think it had something to do with touching the lava prior to engagement, but we have no way to confirm it. The solution was to rez those who died and try again.

I can confirm that this bug is NOT related specifically to Gharj lava, but will occur if you die in lava anywhere in the instance. I killed myself in the lava river of the Jungle (don't ask) and also had "insta death" about 3 minutes later after respawn.

Edited by chillinvillain

I will be updating this list on Sunday so please keep them coming. I want to have it updated before Bioware walks into the office next week and I want the guilds (which I'm looking for btw) to have a chance to note any bugs they encounter tonight and tomorrow night included.

If you see this thread falling off the first page, please bump it, also please encourage other guild members/people you run into to add to it over the next couple of days. I would like it to become sticky-worthy sometime next week, and keep it updated with each patch.

Edited by CriticalMasses

The issue with the Interrogator in D7 spawning tons of cyborg copies only happened to us with a bounty hunter in the group. A workaround is to have the BH kill themselves and do the fight without them. They should die near the boss (or let boss kill them) if they want loot.

This is probably a general bug with chests rather than with the Operation itself, but my group was unable to loot any of the player-specific loot off the chest in Normal EV, Pylons boss. Attempts to loot were soundly rebuffed with a persistent and annoying message of "Access Denied."

This is probably a general bug with chests rather than with the Operation itself, but my group was unable to loot any of the player-specific loot off the chest in Normal EV, Pylons boss. Attempts to loot were soundly rebuffed with a persistent and annoying message of "Access Denied."

You had master looter active. Give each player ops lead, then they can loot.

Pylon hardmode is working as intended. Its a puzzle fight, and there is another dimension to the puzzle on hardmode, not just solving either side quickest.

The correct order to solve the puzzle is always north first tier, south second tier, south third tier, north fourth tier.

Karaggas Palace -> FAbricator

The proximity mine will spawn, but for 2 or 3 of our raid members they wouldn't show up on their screens for several seconds. In some cases 15-20 seconds. They could tab and shoot at them but they would not appear on their screen.

Karaggas Palace - Karraga the Unyielding

The Oil/fire would not show up for some of our raid members for 15-20 seconds. Same thing occurred for the mouse droids that spawned, there would be a 15-20 second delay before they would show up for some of our raid members, and often, they'd be dead before they saw them at all.

These players reported no problems with other encounters in the game, but definitely these two.

You had master looter active. Give each player ops lead, then they can loot.

Well, I guess there goes my item then..ticket will probably fall through

But thanks for the info. Personally I dont think it should work this way, it's very troublesome esp for pugs.

Edited by pokstair

Well, I guess there goes my item then..ticket will probably fall through

But thanks for the info. Personally I dont think it should work this way, it's very troublesome esp for pugs.

Of course that is a bug - but that way you have atleast a workaround.

Couple things I took note of last night in EV 16m normal:

In addition to other bugs listed (every one was experienced by someone last night)

Riding the speeder through the Pylon area after a wipe, sometimes you die while on the speeder. 10 out of 16 members of my group died at the nearly the same time last night to this. Seems to happen as the speeder goes over the lava river near the bridge.

The council bug that makes them immune to damage can be rectified by the affected players committing suicide and coming back in the instance.

The boss with the big lava room. The damage ticks you take from the stacking debuff(from walking in lava) occur after you get resurrected, on the floor. I res'd with 5% HP(after fight completion), immediately started accruing stacks of the debuff(whilst standing on actual ground, nowhere near lava), and died nearly instantly again. There appears to be some knowledge of this in the game, because the same person was able to resurrect me again, as if his res CD had not activated.

Edited by mattdell

All hard mode flashpoints -

Conversations indicate that characters receive light and dark side points, and social points, but none are actually gained even when the flashpoint is completed successfully and the character should gain them.

Loot drops are not truly random, but instead are determined by group composition. There is a long thread about it in this forum, but no dev response yet. It is not "bad luck" or "RNG" for Jedi Knight gear (for example) to drop 100% of the time every day for weeks using the same group composition in a hard mode flashpoint. The issue is repeatable.

Edited by Oeberon

These are the bugs our guild has noticed. The Sithters of Battle, Ebon Hawk server.

1. When doing Foundry on HM, during the HK-47 fight, the core will cover him and if the panels are not destroyed he will gain the power of the core. Destroying the panels most of the time does not cause the core to get off of him and he gains the buff regardless. It's even happened that HK-47 instantly enrages on us even though we had just started the fight during the core event described above. I have run the place 6 times today and he bugged 6 times in this way. One solution is to use exit area if you see the panels have been destroyed but the core stays locked in place.

3. When doing D7 on HM, the first mini boss of 3 droids with invulnerability shields seems to bug out and leaves one droid with a shield activated permanently which makes the fight un-beatable. It's been suggested that a specific order has to be used to kill them and that you have to avoid keeping the middle droid as the last to kill. Not sure if this is accurate or not.

I can confirm those two... Hidden Beks Server.

Last night I tried run those two FP on HM with my guildmates...

First in D7 the Interrogator (as always) spawned 7 copies of me (BH). We tried few times but it was broken every try....

After this we went Foundry...

We did it many times on Normal mode and everything was ok in the past... We know the tactics, we watched youtube etc. And HK-47 got 'power of core' every time... We tried to destroy panels in 2/3/4 ppl, we waited 1. 2, 5 and more seconds and every time he got it every time. Two times the core even not close with HK, and he shooted to us all the time.

Also the other day on False Emperor two times Malgus used lightings after we throwed granades and he fallen dawn. He was under the floor and killed us from there...

Its so frustrating... those are P1 blokers and I can't imagine how it's possible its still in the game (I'm test coordinator in other company)...

Edited by Majo_NDM

Hammer Station wigged out on me and a friend last nite. During the convo to open the force field, it would keep saying to whoever initiated the convo that it was waiting for other players to respond, yet there was no response options available to the other player

Some more general bugs to watch for:

If you are outside the FP/Op, you will not get credit for any kills. This is probably intended; however, there are many bosses that can kill players by knocking them down a pit. Dying in a pit automatically kicks you outside and the length of the loading screens will likely ensure you get no loot from that boss. Even worse, if it's a final boss (such as Malgus in False Emp), you will not even be able to zone back into the FP because your group "completed" the FP. You will get no loot or credit for any daily/weekly quests. At least you get a laugh from your character screaming like a little girl while they fall to their death. :p

Somewhat related to this is a problem with combat res. When you get a combat res, a button pops up saying you can accept the revive in a few seconds and begins counting down. Now, when this timer reaches zero, that button GOES AWAY and the "Release to Medcenter" button moves up into its place, THEN the "Accept Revive" button comes back and you can click it. This means if you are spam clicking the "Revive" button trying to get back into the fight as quickly as possible you will end up clicking the "Release" button by accident. So now either your group wipes or they kill the boss anyway and you get no loot or credit.

We've also found that if you die in any kind of lava or environmental damage, the debuff for it sticks on you such that you will immediately be killed again if you accept a combat res.

Knocking enemies into "bottomless pits" doesn't always kill them as intended. Sometimes they evade bug and reset (which will sometimes respawn an entire pull worth of guys). Other times they remain in the pit, but can still attack players (have to run out of range to reset them). And finally, sometimes they don't actually fall in the pit, but are right on the edge, causing the graphic for the enemy to appear and disappear and become very difficult to target.