Anyone else getting tired of grinding this game in order to be able to play/compete?

alanisUDL

So you are saying the new brackets in wz are working as intented.

Is that a bad thing or am i missing something here?

No, your not missing anything I just cant get gear the same way you guys did because I have to actually fight other 50s

So you are saying the new brackets in wz are working as intended.

Is that a bad thing or am i missing something here?

He's saying the, "Do what everyone else did," argument isn't valid because it's not possible anymore to race to 50, queue up, and faceroll 20s.

I love PvP so I almost leveled with WZ and Main Quest alone. I was always near my lvl with valor rank so it hardly felt grindy. The ranking from 50 -> 60 was not too bad, but from 60 -> 70 it started to feel a bit punishing, though still nothing I'd complain about. Edited by Zippor

To me the best approach to this game is play a class from 1 - 50. Do the heroics, flashpoints, warzones, and space battles to take a break from the story, and get some nice goodies. Once you reach the end of the class story, take time off until you get a strong urge to play again. Choose another class, rinse and repeat.

The story and RPG aspect of this game is what it is all about right now. The FPS/PvP aspect is something to look forward to in a year or two. If your primary purpose is as a FPS/PvP, better to spend time in a different game and check back periodically. You will also enjoy the game a lot more if your focus on what the game is good at, story and RPG.

At this point the end game is almost an afterthought. That will eventually change, but I would say there is a good six months to a year of non-stop game play with leveling the eight classes with their unique stories, abilities, and companions. That is what the game is all about for the immediate future, and saying you don't like it because you wanted something else, friend, you just picked the wrong game to play.

Lies from someone who is leaving the game but is staying for 18 days anyway for no reason.

lol I am here because I paid for it, I am using the time I paid for.

Not one single Sybille is a lie. The forum warriors like to call anyone a troll to cover up the fact they know damn well it's true.