The ''HOW OLD ARE YOU'' Unofficial Thread - Let us know who you are!

djalexa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no mountains on the East Coast. Where I am originally from, we call them foothills.

*note* yes I know, they are technically OLD worn down mountains. But having been raised in Washington State (Tacoma) To me the 'mountains' on the east coast (and yes, I've both lived and driven there) are nothing more than foothills.

The Cascades, and the Rockies... now THOSE are mountains (not to mention Mt. Rainier and the other volcanoes on the west coast).

~Saitada... the mountain snob.

Never been out west, and it really makes me sad on the inside, seeing how impressed i am with Appalachians.

If all goes well i'll shoot that way either for graduate school or shortly after.

Great!

Keep 'em coming!

EU players are still sleeping atm but they will show :)

Nice to know the average age is 20+ so far!

AND NO: YOU ARE NOT ON THE WOW FORUMS ;)

Not sleeping because I have an exam tomorrow. When done Im gonna pick up mah copy of TOR and life will be good! (Unless I fail my exam and end up living in a dumpster on the street because I didnt read enough but spent my time on the forum with you guys! :p)

Anyway goodnight all from this old girl, I only stayed up so late cause my code is 24th November and its 2 pm here in old blighty before they start directing the new traffic onto the servers.

I am just as excited as a kid when christmas was coming round see you all in game perhaps, take care and sweet dreams when you sleep.

Never been out west, and it really makes me sad on the inside, seeing how impressed i am with Appalachians.

If all goes well i'll shoot that way either for graduate school or shortly after.

Don't pass the chance if you get it. I moved "out west" on a whim in 1998 and it would take quite a lot to get me to move back. Both my wife and my families are in the midwest, but we host the holidays!!!