The ''HOW OLD ARE YOU'' Unofficial Thread - Let us know who you are!

djalexa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NC is frakking beautiful, from Asheville area to the urban center to outer banks.

Ha,yeah,Sadly im close to Camp Lejeune here in Jacksonville,all I get to see is bulky marines half the time,but the beaches are always pretty,I havent been here too long though :p

Ha,yeah,Sadly im close to Camp Lejeune here in Jacksonville,all I get to see is bulky marines half the time,but the beaches are always pretty,I havent been here too long though :p

I have to admit, i'm considering grad school at chapel hill just beacuse its damn beautiful.

I know, i'm a bad student... but mountains are pretttttyyyy

I have to admit, i'm considering grad school at chapel hill just beacuse its damn beautiful.

I know, i'm a bad student... but mountains are pretttttyyyy

I'm super excited,I get to drive through them for the holidays but I hear the roads are scarey as heck! I'm used to giant hills but not mountains!

Waving to the mature lady gamer! Old age and treachery shall always overcome youth and vigor!:csw_vader:

Glad you didn't say age makes you wiser. Just dafter and more forgetful. See its nearly 04:00 here now and I forgot to go to bed. Wondered why I was so tired.

Edited by Lady_Femke

65 female, grandmother UK playing computer games since the days of Elite on a commodore amiga, don't ask.

Wish you was my Nan, she gives me crappy toffee when I visit, you could bust me some credits, I could get you farming creds n resources.

Everyone should have a gamer Nan. Well done.

MTFBWY