Not Enought grind, Exp to easy

frezzbee

Am I the only one that thing there is not enought grind in this game?

I have played many mmorpg and i do believe the exp is to easy to get in this game. Lvl 50 in a week of release!!!!! battlemester in the next week!!! cmon!!!

Im not a hardcore player, in fact i just got to lvl 50 from playing couple hour a week.

What its doing is people are getting bored really fast from end content and that is putting alot of preasure on the dev to get new stuff faster to keep the player happy and to solve all the bug

If they would have cut the exp in haf, they would have more time to solve the bug , get new operation when the majority of player get to 50, fix lvl 50 item , maybe add another planet for lvl 50 and maybe get crafting viable for lvl 50.

As of now, in 2-3 month, everyone will be in battlemaster gear with nothing to do. That will be very difficult to keep people in playing and in a mmorpg if there not enought player, the game dies rapidly.

If they dont raise the lvl cap( witch i doubt so early on) i fear for the long term of the game

my 2 cents:eek:

A videogame should never be a surrogate for a real life. 50 in a week simply required a blatantly unhealthy amount of gaming.

Don't try and get the game altered to suit your unrealistic lifestyle.

If you want more of a grind, I encourage you to check out Aion or Ragnarok Online. That kind of crap doesn't do well in the western market for a reason.

If you want more challenge, then yes, I can agree that the game is too easy. Let's not conflate challenge with tedium though as they are very, very different things.

Honestly, I think the "grind" in this game is just right. Not too crazy, but not too easy. Maybe a little on the easy side given how much loot drops in EV, but that's it. 50-60 Valor is probably the worst grind this game has, and I'm fine with that.

I've logged 93 hours on my main character so far. I am lvl 33.

I imagine it will take me about that long if not longer to cap, and a good chunk on top of that to get "geared".

The curve is a little quicker than some games, but overall, I think it's fine, and honestly I don't even think about it half the time because I'm too busy enjoying the storyline, getting lost in the game's HUGE fricken' environments and generally having fun.

It's a journey, man, not a destination. Hit a bowl and chill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frezzbee

Lvl 50 in a week of release!!!!! battlemester in the next week!!! cmon!!!

Im not a hardcore player, in fact i just got to lvl 50 from playing couple hour a week.

Nice try. please go away.

I didnt lvl to 50 in a week but i saw alot on my server and guildy did it

I did say i JUST GOT TO LVL 50 (not in a week) from a few hours a week and i have been doing all the quest , storyline (without skipping anything) on mostly every planet i have been send to and i really enjoy it

For the alt, im not a huge fan of redoing the same planet again. Sure the story line is not the same but all the other quest are the same. I might go to the other side but i wont be with my guildy friend.

What im trying to say is that a bit more grind would have helped the game alot by letting the time to the dev to fix some bug and adding more lvl 50 stuff while we all get there. The forum is full of post from lvl 50 that dont know what to do and im starting to feel the same

I do like the game alot but i think its lacking in the lvl 50 area that i think less exp would have made time do add more stuff :p

OP just said:

"Lvl 50 in a week of release!!!!! battlemester in the next week!!! cmon!!!

Im not a hardcore player, in fact i just got to lvl 50 from playing couple hour a week."

---

Soooo, which is it? You got to 50 the week after release by playing a couple hours that week or you played for a couple hours the first week and made it to 50 over a month after release? TROLL.

I feel like I'm leveling too fast relative to the planet I'm on. i.e. I'm lvl 32 on tatooine and all the gear available on this planet I think is lvl 26 max. I went to the next planet Balmorra? and checked out the vendors there and the stuff only went up to lvl 28 or 29. I can never find what I need in the galactic market so I'm usually running around in gear that is 5-6 lvls below my lvl. It kinda feels like if I only played every other planet then the gear available would better match my lvl. As for the moddable armour I gave up on that because I can never find the mods I need just the commendation ones but there so far below my lvl that they are worthless. I think less exp might help to balance things better or maybe I'm just missing something.