Delays are gone!

ShadowMasterRP

I guess all of those naysayers who quit becuase they couldnt fix the delay bug will come back in droves now.. I wish bioware could force them all to write an appology to get back into the forums.. there were far to many people ranting about the delay without giving them a chance to fix it.

No, they are still going to play WoW! They only used the delay as an excuse to complain on the forums with no intention to ever really play this game.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at people saying the delay is fixed just logged on everything is the same still the lag test by using mount then walk forward u dismount.Healing as a sorc cast heal then move then u see the heal.

The problem with it i see is it is the animation they need to make things take effect before animation finish and allow animation to stop if move.

The basic ability delay is, indeed gone. The only "delay" I've had since 1.1.0b has been typical latency, appropriate for an MMO. However I noticed that two bugs being fixed in 1.1.1 are still in the game, namely the GCD UI "resetting" itself, and some buttons just... not registering. In my case this happens occasionally with my 50% tanking cooldown, which is just nasty. That said I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it. They're fixing it, and they fixed the most crippling issue first. Count your blessings.

The basic ability delay is, indeed gone. The only "delay" I've had since 1.1.0b has been typical latency, appropriate for an MMO. However I noticed that two bugs being fixed in 1.1.1 are still in the game, namely the GCD UI "resetting" itself, and some buttons just... not registering. In my case this happens occasionally with my 50% tanking cooldown, which is just nasty. That said I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it. They're fixing it, and they fixed the most crippling issue first. Count your blessings.

ahhh yeah.

I have been playing around with it for a bit. First it was gone then I kept getting "another ability is alreaddy executing" going off error or sometihng else.

then i tried just targeting myself and casting and it was gone again. maybe not completely fixed. not sure. going to try it some more.

I guess this will end up as minor fix and the real one will come in 1-2 months. As long as it ends up being perma fix in near future I will cope.

Well whether this fix made any improvement or not, it seemed by the tone of Georg's blog post that they didn't expect it to completely solve the problem.

Ok I just did a warzone on my sentinel and it's WAY better. I can still feel a little delay or animation stuttering on a couple skills but at least it's playable now.

Also they fixed the launcher, no need to hit the repair button 50 times to get the updates working anymore.

GJ, keep it up.

I m pretty sure every time a server goes down a thread like this pops up rofl, its known that ability delay seems to go away at times, often after server restarts.

They just posted a dev update saying that they put the changes that "might" fix it on the PTS and need to test them first, do you really think they would ninja patch into live servers like that lol?

Did you bother to read the live patch notes?

Animation stutter is still happening frequently and delays are not gone. This patch maybe solved some very minor issues that are causing delays but the game is no wayfixed. Do not have high expectations.

Judging from the blog post, there are more fixes to come. Seems like it's a cocktail of issues which are causing the delay issues.

They never said they are going to fix it NOW. They are adressing it, and fixing it with upcoming patches. Not in one patch. So they improved it, that is great. And in a few patches, maybe next week? It's entirely gone who knows. Atleast they are busy with it. And improving it.

They never said they are going to fix it NOW. They are adressing it, and fixing it with upcoming patches. Not in one patch. So they improved it, that is great. And in a few patches, maybe next week? It's entirely gone who knows. Atleast they are busy with it. And improving it.

Well yeah I did not actually think the problem would be completely gone. They listed two different fixes for pretty much the same problem. It's better but it's not completely gone.