Delays are gone!

ShadowMasterRP

there is a HUGE difference between aknoweldging a problem and daily making thread after thread with threats of everything from quitting to suing the company..

you cant see how the second is not productive at all?

and this isnt from a fanboy standpoint. its from a logical one

Didn't you hear what bioware said? They actually use our youtube videos to pinpoint this issue, not client logs or server logs mind you, youtube videos. You can't seriously say that we weren't helpful? rofl

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't acknowledge the problem for a LONG time, in fact, many players were trolling the threads saying there was NO problem, so don't act like they've been begging for forgiveness or something.

a month isnt a long time..its relatively short..and i am postive they have aknowledge it before they released the fix

Because I find this forum entertaining, and I do not have to have an active sub to post. Hows that?

Good enough of a reason I guess, although I thought you needed an active sub to post.

Its just funny when people like you act all "haha what silly fanboys" when you're the one posting on a forum for a game you dislike just for fun.

Didn't you hear what bioware said? They actually use our youtube videos to pinpoint this issue, not client logs or server logs mind you, youtube videos. You can't seriously say that we weren't helpful? rofl

The people who provided videos were helpful.

The rest of the people just complaining EVERY BLOODY DAY were not helpful.

They just created and fed on negativity while doing nothing to help their cause.

never said it wasnt helpful the ranting and scrmeaing isnt helpful thats all.

I sure hope this is true, playing a gunslinger I definitely notice the ability delay, its rather frustrating.

I note some say it is and some say it isn't, having read the announcement on it that is to be expected, as the problem is caused on multiple fronts and they said there would be some fixes coming in today's patch and others would be rolled out on the ptr for testing.

Can't wait to get home from work today. :D

a month isnt a long time..its relatively short..and i am postive they have aknowledge it before they released the fix

It existed since beta... It took a month of forum badgering and videos posted to get that acknowledgement AFTER release.

I'm ecstatic they fixed it, don't get me wrong, it was one of my biggest problems. But to pretend like any player owes an apology for their implementation of a major bug, IS a fan boy way of thinking.

Edited by Rinkitink

Indeed you still get dismounted if you hit just the right timing but you have to be aiming for that.

I wouldn't go as far as "aiming". I've done it a few times already, and if it's happening getting on your speeder it's happening with other abilities too.

Better, but not fixed. We shouldn't let up until it's actually fixed.

The ability delay thing seems to come back if you have internet exporer open (I often have music going in the background).

As long as I just have the game going and nothing else it seems to be good.

Edited by Aisar

Bioware needs players to be critical about the product. They need players to point out flaws, bugs, glitches etc.

Should the customers apologize to Bioware? Of course not, that's crazy talk. The customers are paying for a product and it's Bioware's job to make sure that product is working properly.

Bioware needs players to be critical about the product. They need players to point out flaws, bugs, glitches etc.

Should the customers apologize to Bioware? Of course not, that's crazy talk. The customers are paying for a product and it's Bioware's job to make sure that product is working properly.

But if you listened to the fan boys we should all be regularly posting about how much we love everything and how great it is!

I have nothing against this. You guys are the people that push this game to be better... That said, the second someone says "I unsubbed", I stop caring about your opinion. Time to go. :p

It existed since beta... It took a month of forum badgering and videos posted to get that acknowledgement AFTER release.

I'm ecstatic they fixed it, don't get me wrong, it was one of my biggest problems. But to pretend like any player owes an apology for their implementation of a major bug, IS a fan boy way of thinking.

first it was a joke.becuase people can not wait for a fix.. which i find this forum sad in that respect..

we all waited and the fix is here.. they are impatient and childish and quit and where are they now?

that was my point. it was a joke and apparently a few of you cant understand that the ranting and screaming did nothing to help

the people who posted videos and what not helped the problem the majority who ranted and quit and threatened to sue didnt.

Because I find this forum entertaining, and I do not have to have an active sub to post. Hows that?
enjoy it while you can because if that's the case it won't last for long.

a company cannot hope to serve its actual customers 100% and reliably gather customer feedback if its source for doing so is open to corruption and white noise from those who are not.

i cannot name another pay to play mmo that lets non-customers post in its official forums and tbh atm i put the fact you supposedly can down to an oversight by whoever is responsible and/or a possible remnant of beta.

Edited by Sleekit

come on people.. BW did a wonderful job by fixing a serious issue so quickly.. lets dont fight over it anymore.. and the whole thing came out by the constructing and methodical criticism of the game by the community.

So defending developers blindly or trolling about how BW and hero engine is bad wont help the community and the game anyway.

If you enjoy the game then congratulate BW and the community for this fix.

/peace ;)

They didn't acknowledge the problem for a LONG time, in fact, many players were trolling the threads saying there was NO problem, so don't act like they've been begging for forgiveness or something.

I don't think 9 days post launch is a long time. Georg acknowledged it on the 29th of December in Xcore's thread, 4 days after Xcore started it. I realize people will think this is a long time, but personally I don't. I think they have to be careful in responding to these things because if you watch these forums things easily explode like yelling FIRE in a movie theater or BOMB on an airplane.

How can an mmorpg launch with ability delays? One of the key functionalities. How many subs permanently lost?

In any event, can't wait to try it out on gunslinger. Grats if working.

But if you listened to the fan boys we should all be regularly posting about how much we love everything and how great it is!

Obviously a forum doesn't need to just be filled with negative posts, hopefully. Criticism needs to be constructive, that's a given. Getting positive feedback on features and content can help Bioware understand what they are doing right.

Of course listening to yes-sayers won't get you anywhere quick and you're more liable to get a rude awakening at a critical point than anything else.

On the other side of the coin they also shouldn't listen or care about people posting "I quit" threads which don't actually have any constructive content.

Edited by ChipHazard

come on people.. BW did a wonderful job by fixing a serious issue so quickly.. lets dont fight over it anymore.. and the whole thing came out by the constructing and methodical criticism of the game by the community.

So defending developers blindly or trolling about how BW and hero engine is bad wont help the community and the game anyway.

If you enjoy the game then congratulate BW and the community for this fix.

/peace ;)

yup amin to that , and BTW who think's that forum should be restricted to paying customers?, or atleast let us see if they are paying subs or not.

See my other post. It was acknowledged on the 29th of December. Now I understand you think it wasn't acknowledged in beta, and I really can't argue with that. But saying it wasn't acknowledged for a month post launch is wrong.