The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How old are you? how many hours you play?

grekka

To be fair, maybe he has fun playing games, but just not as much fun as he does spending time with his significant other, so its just something to fill in. Just as watching movies is something I do if I have no game to play right now =P.

In my case, games are something i enjoy far too much, so i made sure to marry a girl who's a hardcore gamer (And not the "i play 2 hours a week of farmsville and The Sims" kind of gamer girl =P).

A man after my own heart. Met my wife on an MMO and never looked back. Love that woman more than I thought was possible. When I was making the mad push to 50 and her system died, she decided I should reach 50 before I fixed her system.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the holidays i was playing 12+ hours everyday, not much to do when all you're friends are living Abroad :(

Now that class started last week it can be as little as 1 hour a weekday and maybe 5-6 on the weeknights.

The median age on here is extremely surprising. Of course, one also has to take into account that to a lot of teenagers, forums are a thing of the past. (I pretty much just only get on in between classes personally)

I'm 19 and My play time varies but I'd guess it averages out to about 8 hours a week.

Same as Op....several hours every evening and lots on the weekends.

First weekend with the game i played 9 straight hours without once leaving my seat. Pathetic, i know.

Speak for yourself....I'm 60, and I do that on "normal" days. :)

33 years old, 0 hours a day since my free month ended and I won't resub yet, had CRAP fps. Before this I only played like 2 hours a day... would have been more if the game ran smooth.

"Then why don't you get a faster PC?"

-Well, like a lot of players, I have a new, top-notch computer that handles ANY game today at highest settings and gives high framerate, EXCEPT this game.

"That's prolly because you guys with super fast machines are noobs and doesn't have the latest drivers, or too many processes on in the background or something like that."

-NO, some of us are pro and know what we are doing, nothing makes this game run over 10fps for some of us with high end machines.

I have a strong feeling you have something wrong on your end. Either your pc isn't a game killer like you claim or you got a virus or something. I truly do have a game killer, from Crysis to Battlefield 3 running on highest settings.... it runs the game A okay... and I also play on my somewhat piece of crap laptop, which can't play BF3, but plays mw3 on lowest settings along with a few other games. It runs SWTOR on medium graphics as well, but lags like hell on anything past the lowest settings on games like Team Fortress 2, red orchestra 2. Figure it out man, theres something going wrong with ur comp.

yeh even my 4 year old e8400 and 8800GT with 4gb of ram ran this game fine so with a supposed 'pro game killer' you'd be fine. bottleneck somewhere? bad memory? bad harddrive? uses a lot of swap file/cache this game does.

on topic.. me im 30 and probably play less than 2hrs a night. i train a lot so dont have a huge amount of time during the week after work. w/e is the only time i can really play if im not busy.

still havent got 1 char to 50, although i did ding 49 last night and do have a level 25 BH and a few leevl 12/13s so i 'could' have been 50 already.