How old are you? how many hours you play?

grekka

Bolded part is not something to laugh or be proud of. Kind of pathetic, really.

To answer your question though:

I am 25.

I only play on weekends and when I do it is in the evening hours for anywhere from 2-4 hours. This may only be on Friday or Saturday. If we have nothing going on during the weekend then it could be for both. I have other priorities though and work as well as my fiance trumps playing a video game during the week.

Hmm was joke the bolded part!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as Op....several hours every evening and lots on the weekends.

First weekend with the game i played 9 straight hours without once leaving my seat. Pathetic, i know.

Not pathetic in the slightest. You spend time doing something you love. It is no different than someone spending 9 straight hours fixing junk in the garage. Everyone does what they love to do, and don't ever let someone else make you think what you are doing is dumb, becuase who gives a rats arse what they think anyways. It is what you think that matters!

EDIT:

- Anyways on topic. I play about 3 hours three weekdays a week, and a crapload on the weekends, and I'm 34.

Edited by Maeleena

Couple hours a day, like 10 hours over the weekends...

Though the first 2 weeks of the game (My early access through January 2) I played like all damn day every day because I was home from my university for an intersession (like 1200 miles from my school) and I hadn't been there in years so I didn't know anybody there and was leaving once the intersession was over... So I just sat around and played SWTOR until I went back to school...

I gained like 10lbs.

D:

i'm 26 and i shouldn't be playing MMO's. i refuse to list my game time as well, because it's pathetic.

however, it can't be that bad because i'm not level 50 yet.

what's interesting to note is that most of you are older than one would assume, given the content of the game. maybe developers should take note and stop being afraid of making MMO's with a mature rating.

34 Years old

And I won't lie. When the game first came out I took 2 weeks off work and had marathon sessions sometimes for 14 straight hours. Now..the only reason I am admitting this is Internet anonymity lol.

I play sparingly now tho, logging on to do occasional hardmode and dailies for a couple hours. I am shocked I didn't keel over and have a seizure during early access honestly.

I'm 37 and I play only after my kids go to bed so that means a couple of hours in the evenings.

I don't want to get sucked into the game at the expense of spending time with my kids. I made that mistake with WoW, not proud of it at all. I enjoy the game, maybe a bit too much, that's why I have to severely curtail playtime.

Im 29.

During the week I play after dinner, doing other stuff in the meanwhile.

Maybee 2/3 hours effectively lol

Goes like...que for warzone...strolling around the fleet...

Gah... can enter awesome...click... GF goes: Luigi! Can you help me with this?

Crap! ... Leave warzone... >.<

Then I return and go questing.

Fighting Elite...almost there... "miaaaaw!" the friggin cat(s) jump on my desk and walk across my keyboard... @#%%!

Etc.etc.etc.... ita always something buggin me lol

So during the weekends I play a bit longer. Especially when my GF has to work at night.

I'm glad she understands my gamers mentality, but doesn't share it :D

Most people's listed playtimes in this thread are way lower than the average playtimes shown in various studies reguarding this subject.

so what you're saying is....these people are not being entirely truthful? LOL, it seems like there is always someone to come on a thread like this and throw out 'various studies regarding the subject' but never cite a source.

I'm 30. I play a few hours after work (can be anywhere from 1-4 hrs) and a lot on weekends, time dependent (this past weekend I played for 12hrs on Saturday (!) and about 20 minutes on Sunday).

My wife plays about the same I do (though mostly less) - we have our two systems next to each other, though sometimes she plays during the day while I'm at work.

I'm sure this will all change in 6 months when we add a new gamer to the household, so we're getting in as much as we can before then!

Yes that sure does make a difference as we found out a couple of years ago!

I'm 33, My average game play is @ night for a few hours after the munchkins gone to bed ( for me this is usually 3 - 4 hours though ). On the weekends it depends on family stuff. We both play which works out well :)

Edited by Suzsi