I have really enjoyed my first month of SWTOR

Lijun

This game is fun, I have made many alts already. I am really looking forward to the new content especially more warzones.

I am really hoping they release a larger more epic warzone, something with 30-50 players, or some more world pvp objectives.

I am pretty satisfied with this release and the job they doing with it.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my experience so far. I especially have a positive experience with the people I've met in game so far. The only downside i can think of for me personally is that it just doesn't feel like a long-term MMO for me like FFXI was, but it could change, so i'm sticking with it for now :)

I was enjoying it immensely. Even defended it quite a few times against ridiculous complaints.

But just after I paid for my subscription, I realized they are now nerfing my favorite class in PvE because of a PVP change. I DON'T PVP AT ALL!

I really don't know what to say now. Perhaps I just should never play an MMO that contains PvP. It always seems to end up being 90% PvP whining and balancing based on that.

I love SWTOR but I hate what it is becoming.

Edited by thecoffeecup

I was enjoying it immensely. Even defended it quite a few times against ridiculous complaints.

But just after I paid for my subscription, I realized they are now nerfing my favorite class in PvE because of a PVP change. I DON'T PVP AT ALL!

I really don't know what to say now. Perhaps I just should never play an MMO that contains PvP. It always seems to end up being 90% PvP whining and balancing based on that.

After playing many many MMOs, I have learned to get used to nerfs, and buffs, rebuffs... etc.

That is how MMOs go, even games that have been out for years are still balancing classes and changing mechanics etc... of course a game that has been out a month will be doing so.

No use getting all riled up about it imo.

Most of the subscribers are thoroughly enjoying the game.

What you find here is a small vocal minority of kids creating this cesspool they label the General Discussion. They litter up these forums so much with their drivel we subs that actually enjoy the game, want to discuss the game, cannot. We have to go other places to find information on the game because the crybabies have turned this into a cesspool.

Anyways those that enjoy the game are playing it.

What you find here is a small vocal minority of kids creating this cesspool they label the General Discussion. They litter up these forums so much with their drivel we subs that actually enjoy the game, want to discuss the game, cannot. We have to go other places to find information on the game because the crybabies have turned this into a cesspool.

While I wouldn't go as far as to call them that, it is a pain to deal with so much negativity on the forum. There are threads for suggestions and criticisms, unfortunately it seems that is not good enough for some people ... they have to constantly trash what they don't like and can't understand why others don't agree with them. It is a pain wading through those posts and threads to get to useful information.

While I wouldn't go as far as to call them that, it is a pain to deal with so much negativity on the forum. There are threads for suggestions and criticisms, unfortunately it seems that is not good enough for some people ... they have to constantly trash what they don't like and can't understand why others don't agree with them. It is a pain wading through those posts and threads to get to useful information.

It would be liking hating baseball and going to a game every day. Why do they do it?

Edited by TheHeadCapper

Dear Biowars Employees

Posting Random Feel Good thread do not work the ship has sailed and sank-

sure because everytime some one is positive it is a bioware employee...

I like the game and i am not a employee.

question for you: why are you still here? if you dislike the game so much, move on. I won't miss you!

Edited by Palonto

It would be liking hating baseball and going to a game every day. Why do they do it?
All I can figure out is they want the game to be something other than what it is and think that belittling it and those who enjoy it is the way to get it changed.

Your favorite class is... Scoundral? operative?

I agree with your sentiments about nerfing a class just because of PVP imbalances. I wish there was a way to nerf them while they're pvp, but I guess nobody has found a way to fix that.

How do you know they are the vocal minority? May be you are the vocal minority for all i know. Any statistical data to prove your statement?

I'm digging the KOTOR to MMO feel. In my opinion SWTOR is an excellent game and I expect to see great things to come.

They have some great looking updates coming. I can't wait to see what they do with the dynamic events. So many possiblities with STAR WARS

That was one of my fav things in COH

Edited by TheHeadCapper