Time to stop leveling your scoundrel.

Blue

You know... the least played class in the game. Getting nerfs which I believe will KILL our PvP ability as well as PvE.

It looks like healing is what they want every scoundrel to be. Apparently this is a "Han Solo" experience... :(

You know... the least played class in the game. Getting nerfs which I believe will KILL our PvP ability as well as PvE.

It looks like healing is what they want every scoundrel to be. Apparently this is a "Han Solo" experience... :(

And yet, I know atleast a dozen scoundrels who pvp with me, and rock the top of the scores... your logic is flawed and invalid.

I never saw Han solo, sneaking around

He wandered around invisible and shot people in the back with a shotgun-style blaster?! That would have been so cool ...

How do you get that out of what Sword said?

well i think it was deserved, they where a bit over the top

and for the Han solo experience, i never saw Han solo, sneaking around invisible

carying a shotgun like weapon, while shooting peeps in their backs

1st movie, he snuck up on wing of fighters flown by a sith lord with a freighter over a space station supposedly too powerful to attack with anything bigger than snubfighters.

1st movie, he snuck up on wing of fighters flown by a sith lord with a freighter over a space station supposedly too powerful to attack with anything bigger than snubfighters.

THANK YOU. Abanoth... apparently the only person here who has seen star wars.

Because Han is AWESOME!

Besides, you do something similar at the beginning of the first quest, flying through a space battle and accompanying AA cover fire without taking a scratch.

Us spacers are just ****** like that.

Where can I read about these nerfs?

As for wanting us to be healers, thats kind of absurd, since we're the worst of the 3 healers.

Wrong.

Scoundrel healers are great. We have got DoT and our emergency medpacks can turn the tide of any fight. I heal in PvP and 80% of the time i'm the highest healer. Only time I get outhealed is by someone better geared.. i'm 49 at the moment so once i hit 50, yuck yuck.

People really need to pull their head out of their asses and understand that Scoundrel is an effective healer.

Just how are they nerfing us exactly?

They're dropping the burst for stealth Operatives/Scoundrels. Reducing shoot first, flechette round, etc. It's on the playtest server right now. I could give numbers, but those numbers are currently subject to change. Dirty fighting and sawbones specs aren't receiving any attention.

Scoundrels and Operatives were both OP bigtime. I have a Scoundrel and I can say without a doubt it was over the top. Stop your QQing and adjust.

Level him further then 10, ok?

Whilst the Burst was heavy.. it was about all we got... -20% From Shoot first, and Flechette only 30% AP now... ouch... I wont go healer! but maybe i should play my commando more, then.

At lease they seem to Adress the Ability Delay and Unresponsiveness.