Will unsubscribed people not be able to post after today?

DavesTheName

I'm finding it very difficult to come to the forums to discuss the game I paid for and am greatly enjoying because... well, just take a look. It's ridiculous. It would be lovely if all these ultra-unhappy customers were locked out of the forum and couldn't complain 24/7, leaving me to be able to discuss the game with other like-minded people who enjoy it enough to subscribe.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding it very difficult to come to the forums to discuss the game I paid for and am greatly enjoying because... well, just take a look. It's ridiculous. It would be lovely if all these ultra-unhappy customers were locked out of the forum and couldn't complain 24/7, leaving me to be able to discuss the game with other like-minded people who enjoy it enough to subscribe.

You know who else liked to censure dissent?

You aren't able to have a discussion about the game with like-minded people?

They love to censure as much as they can, every time some major bug happens the forums are either down or no one is allowed to post. Also unsubscribed people can not post at all, which means if for some reason your subscription does not get activated, well, good luck looking elsewhere.

I think after locking those people out, half the people that you could have a decent conversation with would vanish. Then again if they are serious then it should be no problem. I certainly won't miss this forum when i get locked out. Too many trolls trolling trolls.

The majority of posters on the forums are trolls and people with complaints. The people who are enjoying the game and are reasonable about bugs generally don't post... since they are playing the game. The minority, like myself, either have jobs that allow us free time to post, or similar.

So even though non-subscribers will be kicked out, there will still be trolls. Luckily, the worst of the offenders will be gone (unless they pay for subs specifically to continue trolling).

Though keep in mind that they won't be kicked until 30 days after the day they input their code. For many people that extended into January. So it could be until February or even March before we see a large diminishment of whining.

Edited by Sai-to

so the 3 of you that like this game want a entire forum to yourselves?

The OP is QQing about not being able to have a discussion with people, becuase he is poor at communicating.

no, because he finds it hard to find those like minded people because of all the babys flooding the forums with tears. not that hard to figure out, right?

I unsubbed and i am posting...umadbro?

You're technically still "subscribed", as far as the poster you quoted meant. You didn't input your code until the 25th. Once your 30 days runs out, you won't be able to post... which is what he meant.

Seeing the quality of your posts, I say good riddance as well. Nothing constructive has crossed your fingertips.

I unsubbed and i am posting...umadbro?

what a tool. you are still subbed to the game genius it takes 30 days for that to run out.

i can sub and then cancel 5 hours later and have a whole 30 days to troll the forums kinda like you do bro.

If you read half of the posts in this thread you see why I ask the question. A forum where only subscribers can post makes sense. That way even when people complain it will be a legitimate complaint. Not "The game is the buggiest ever released, everything is broken".

If you read half of the posts in this thread you see why I ask the question. A forum where only subscribers can post makes sense. That way even when people complain it will be a legitimate complaint. Not "The game is the buggiest ever released, everything is broken".
Not to mention general discussion is where trolls live.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.