What race would you like to play in SWTOR?

grundles

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are so many actually

Amanin would be wicked.

An Annoo Dat (those 4 eyed saurian-like, almost like Dessan, but 4 eyed and red-orangish skined) THAT would be an amazing sorceror or SW.

Besalisk ! i remembered, taht is Dex ´s race

Bothan (those wolf like), Cathar ( those feline like), i will never understand why there are no chagrians in the game, you actually encounter one who is a revanite in dromund kaas, i ´ve always found em pretty cool.

Devaronian (those devil like ones red skined horned "human")

etc etc etc, there are so many cool races in sw , i thought this game would implement at least

all the humanoid ones (for armor models mostly), but yah well

I'd like to see a Cathar, which would be a reason for me to start a Jedi. I'm a big fan of Sylvar and Crado and I'd like a Cathar Jedi for myself. The second one is the Kel-Dor species. If both of those were in the game now, I would create a Cathar Jedi Knight and a Kel-Dor Consular. But as of now, I have two Bounty Hunters (Merc and PT) and a Sith Warrior. All Human.

It takes a species to make you interested sometimes...

I want my Kel-Dor, but I think that in terms of era, I'm a few thousand years off.

Gnost Dural protests! Kel-Dors have been in the Republic long before this game starts. :D

I had a Wookie Bounty Hunter in SWG and I STILL want my Wookie Bounty Hunter NOW!!!

Screw Imperial prejudice, the game even hints that if the Empire does'nt start recruiting other species that they may lose the war. Make it happen Bioware. Make it so.

The popular races like wookies must have their own expansions imo. too much lore to just give up on to play a random race.

That said id like ithorians and mon cals caz theyre really weird lookin. Wookies are just tall monkeys and overplayed in other games as well.

Although species like Wookiees, Togruta and Trandoshan would take some time to implement, near-human races would be very easy to implement which they could add in a major patch. For example Zeltrons, Zygerrians, Teevans and others found here:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Human_and_Near-Human_species

I just hope BioWare can take this oppertunity with future updates rather than having to wait for an expansion.

Nautolan, Kel-Dor, Mon Calamari. Yoda's species would be awesome to play as but unlikely since I don't think Bioware is even allowed to name them or say where they're actually from.

Those would really trend toward republic, so imp-side I'd suggest Devaronian, Trandoshan.

At a certain point though it becomes hard to find species that can speak basic, which is kind of needed for playables.

Here are races that will never be playable: Jawa, Ewok, Droid

I'd like to see Trandoshans, Nautolans, Mon Calamari, Rodians, Togruta, Wookiee, Duros, Weequay; generally the races which seem to have stellar head models/etc already in game. Don't expect to see those races mentioned above as they don't hold enough of a heroic feel.

It's a shame because most of these add "x" race threads get bogged down with "LETS PLAY JAWAR DAT BE SO COOL XDXDXDXDXDXDDX"

BioWare might take these seriously if people actually called for races they have already modeled and included in game...