50 bracket vs full team of BM Ranked Imps

Iusedtoplaywow

PVP was the only thing keeping me in this game. I was pumped about a 50 bracket, and getting some 'balance' in the warzones. Now its worse than before. Id rather be saddled with 3 level 10's than have to face a full Warzone of exploiters.

So no skilled cry me a river v\cause he cant farm lowbies anymore

Quite the opposite. Id rather be gimped by having 3 level 10's on my team than the new system of me facing constant full groups of BM-exploited Imps.

Just sayin'.

Exploiting just gives them a title, that will hopefully be taken away in today's patch. Faming Ilum yesterday did not give people any BM gear, other than the daily/weekly quest, which they could have completed anyway by normal means.

Valour alone is nothing but a title. If they had BM gear, they had it anyway.

dude if you were halfway decent or ACTUALLY had a level 50 toon you would know that the battlemaster gear is NOT easy to get and takes like 4x as long to get a full set than champion.

not to mention the fact that the entire set is purely cosmetic to really signify the difference since it is litterally a difference of +4 expertise per peice and all stats added are less than 10

having people be battlemasters is not game breaking. stop crying over something pointless.

So no skilled cry me a river v\cause he cant farm lowbies anymore

lol your obviously an imp as before when the republic went to a warzone we had the lvl 10's on our team ,the Imps were already all lvl 50 , for some reason the lower lvl imps wernt getting into the warzones most of the time , well at least not the 200 odd matches ive played , so no we wernt farming lvl 10's that was you guys

Edited by pondz

Exploiting just gives them a title, that will hopefully be taken away in today's patch. Faming Ilum yesterday did not give people any BM gear, other than the daily/weekly quest, which they could have completed anyway by normal means.

Valour alone is nothing but a title. If they had BM gear, they had it anyway.

I think that's altogether far too much logic for a thread like this.

lol your obviously an imp as before when the republic went to a warzone we had the lvl 10's on our team ,the Imps were already all lvl 50 , for some reason the lower lvl imps wernt getting into the warzones most of the time , well at least not the 200 odd matches ive played , so no we wernt farming lvl 10's that was you guys
Imps would have been playing Huttball more than anything else due to greater numbers. By your own logic then, doesn't this also mean that Imps would have been facing lots of level 50's in WZ's too? Edited by Khabarach

guild mates sith toon got from 13 to 59 in 5 hours, MADNESS not !

Absolute rubbish. 368,000 valour in 5 hours? 1300 valour a minute?

Plus, nobody got full BM yesterday, why oh why are idiots not thinking before they post.

Ranking your skill to 60 gives you the ABILITY TO OPEN battlemaster bags. IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU a full set of battlemaster gear. You have to go and get them, open them, save your commendations up, buy your gear, nobody did all of that yesterday. For the love of god stop overexaggerating.

These are the same people posting that Bioware put 0 thought into their patch, when they themselves put 0 thought into their posts.

Yeah, lets pretend like Valor rank 60 is 'Just a title' and isn't imbalancing anything because they haven't opened any bags yet.

Are you so far up Biowares snatch that you cant see the obvious problem about to hit the 50 bracket in a few weeks(while all of the republic is still farming it the legit way)?

Talk about freakin' logic fail, some of you are flat out morons.

Yeah, lets pretend like Valor rank 60 is 'Just a title' and isn't imbalancing anything because they haven't opened any bags yet.

Are you so far up Biowares snatch that you cant see the obvious problem about to hit the 50 bracket in a few weeks(while all of the republic is still farming it the legit way)?

Well Said

lets pretend your right.

when people get a full set of BM gear they will have a total of maybe 40-50 more stats and expertise which will take a long time to get or they will have to be really lucky.

buddy of mine has been a BM for about 2 weeks now and still the only piece he had gotten was his lightsaber.

the drop rate of the tokens is bad.

the benefit for wearing it is not impressive.

get a level 50 character and show some intelligence and actually compare the BM gear to the champion gear.

its a cosmetic set to show what you earned with slight increases. VERY SLIGHT!

dude if you were halfway decent or ACTUALLY had a level 50 toon you would know that the battlemaster gear is NOT easy to get and takes like 4x as long to get a full set than champion.

not to mention the fact that the entire set is purely cosmetic to really signify the difference since it is litterally a difference of +4 expertise per peice and all stats added are less than 10

having people be battlemasters is not game breaking. stop crying over something pointless.

but there has to be a reason why the OP lost...it certainly can't be them being bad.

guild mates sith toon got from 13 to 59 in 5 hours, MADNESS not !

And what did that give them other than a couple of titles?

No commendations for it, so all they could do is the normal daily / weekly quests.

Personally i got from 48 to 51 on Illum last night, but all of it was killing players - no npc turrets.

It pretty much is just a title. Battlemaster gear is only slightly better than Champ gear. If you are coming close but just about losing to these people, then you may have a point. If you are getting 'destroyed' by them though, then it's because you are playing poorly. Edited by Khabarach

Ranked Warzone to the rescue.

Btw what exactly do you ask for ? baning of premade ? no gear gain for farming warzone ? well if you get what you want you will then whine on the huge queue time since half the players would have left the game.

If you are ranting against empire exploiting illum bug to get massive valor i fail to see the relation with them being in full BM gear, you can only get BM gear thro daily quest with nothing to do with valor farming, at least once you are level 60 valor, but i doubt people who got 60 yesterday thro the bug got more than 1 or 2 BM piece with luck.

Well anyway another useless, missunformed post

Well said