Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it and not really sure it's to keep people subbing since if you don't sub why on earth would you care about a title anyways? They just want it for people who stand by them and don't just leave after their 30 days of free time.

Thanks bioware it's a nice little present.

I guess it's nice your giving something to People that stay Subscribed but if this is suppose to be a Tactic to keep Players Subscribing that aren't going to keep Playing this Game anymore then it's just a big Failure. Because honestly a Title and a small little Token that shines a Founder Logo over your head takes nothing more then 10min to Programm tops and i would know since i'm in College studying for IT Software Engineering and Design.

So how about you put some more Effort into this BioWare because us Adults and future Game Designers aren't easily impressed.

Bioware instead of pulling a cheap stunt like this, why don't you get people to re-sub the old fashioned way, you know, fixing bugs, polishing content, making the game you can be truly proud of. Edited by Flain

Bioware know who their long-term subscribers will be.

Endless legions of fanboys bred on bad movies and who dont give a tom-*** about pvp/balance/gameplay as long as they can live a fantasy, and wave a shiny stick.

Why would they spend money fixing the game?

Edited by Hoodlumpriest

Bioware know who their long-term subscribers will be.

Endless legions of fanboys bred on bad movies and who dont give a tom-*** about pvp/balance/gameplay as long as they can live a fantasy, and wave a shiny stick.

Why would they spend money fixing the game?

^ This, so much!

...Quite a few pathetic, whiny, cynical children here.

Thank you Bioware. I'm sure this didn't take much effort to produce, and it was probably decided months ago. This is a small, cool token, and that's all.

What a ridiculously ungrateful playerbase.

This is so lame that it's tragic actually... Beard on my character broke about a month ago, they still haven't solved that problem after 5 tickets... My quest log is full of old grey quests that I cannot abandon. I am unable to finish Directive 7 FP cause Mentor is bugged. BUT, they managed to destroy Illum completely (considering there are 4 times more Imps on my server than Republic I can just go to Illum for a free gang bang now), Live Agent Chat is pointless and it's bad advertising and for every ticket I have sent so far I just got standard automated: Piss off customer, we don't care to even talk to you, but Galactic Support is our specialty. Don't bother, we automatically close all your tickets but we never solve any of your problems.

...Quite a few pathetic, whiny, cynical children here.

Thank you Bioware. I'm sure this didn't take much effort to produce, and it was probably decided months ago. This is a small, cool token, and that's all.

Or you could just be really gullible.... didn't take much effort to produce... well, you got that right. But no, I digress, they want to "thank" us by letting us spend our money on another month so we can get a blue title that didn't take much effort to produce, gee, thanks Bioware I don't know what's wrong with me expecting you to work on the game and everything.

You wanna now what the stupidest thing about this is.

EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE THIS TITLE

Maybe after about a year the amount of people without it will probably be a bit more substantial.

But BioWare really needs to get off their *** and APOLOGIZE for the worst patch I've ever seen in an MMO.

Lol, you ever heard of trial of the crusader?

I like the title but wish they would have just done it and not announced they were doing it. Know what I mean

I am paying for this game. So far, customer support was non existant. I reported bugs, I reported problems I encountered in game. Not one was solved! So, please, I do appologize, but I don't think this token is worth anything... And it won't keep me playing if BioWare and EA don't start treating their customers as they should... Bugs? Of course, it's a new game, I don't have a problem with that. But customer support in this game is the worst I have seen in my life. It's a fact.