WZ's at lvl50 destroyed

Daayz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! jesus i play a lvl 50 DPS scoundrel AND I CANT DROP PEOPLE CAUSE THERE GEARED TO THE MAX plus ilum is total crap now IN ONE DAY THEY KILLED PVP IN THIS GAME RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE.

Wow, as retarded as your post is, thats pretty much 99.9999% of the posts whining about OP classes, you're simply undergeared.

Go work on it.

If you were being sarcastic then the people who do think like this should listen instead of you.

A level 10 in a Battleground with a level 49 is still as bad as a level 50.

I didn't believe anyone could handle PvP worse than Blizzard.

You sir, fail.

Level 49 still has more skills yes. but level 49's get owned by say idk.... me, a level 50 tank assassin whos nearing completion of his champion set. Not just as bad, just harder to beat.

Just about everyone I knew and most all of my friends have canceled. At the rate people are canceling on this game it has pretty much failed at what it was hoped to deliver. Guess I will cancel and wait for the next mmo to release and hope it actually does things right. Hope GW2 gets it right as that is the only one I am looking forward to in the future.

So ya lvl 50 WZ's on my server consist of long queues, EVERY game ending within 2minutes because there is not enough people, and basically the people who queue in a pre-made win every time.

Can't believe how messed up this game is now.

Oh ya and you get completely destroyed in the warzones now if you are 50 and didnt spend the last month getting completely PvP geared.

Endgame is 100% worthless and not fun at all now - thank god they released this patch before I actually had to subscribe.

The game is not messed up. People rushing to 50lvl a head of most of the community are messed up.

I used to do that too, but in this game i've had no interest at getting to level cap fast. I don't know why, but i just don't have felt the need to.

Every level 50 empire player is either farming reps at Ilum or cancelling their subs.

Every level 50 republic player is either being farmed in Ilum or cancelling their subs.

No WZs for anyone today, I guess.

Not on my server (Ajunta Pall).

So....you have 50s on each of the dozens of live servers, right?

I was queuing all day for war zones today got into a total of 3 that lasted the duration from 7pm until about 3 hours ago I've been queued without being able to get in a single game, it's a joke. Yesterday i was enjoying PVP with my guild mates now can't play with them and can't get any groups for flashpoints either because of the lack of 50s, sure put level 50 only in pvp servers but leave the pve servers alone.

The game is not messed up. People rushing to 50lvl a head of most of the community are messed up.

I used to do that too, but in this game i've had no interest at getting to level cap fast. I don't know why, but i just don't have felt the need to.

people didn't rush to 50... this game hands it to you on a silver platter. it took me 2 weeks to get to 50 playing 2-3 hours a day. I haven't maxed my crew skills yet but i definately hit level cap. I just mixed in pvp queues while i was questing. If you aren't lvl 50 by now and you've been playing since launch you either only play for 30 minutes a day or you are actually trying NOT to be level 50

1 week ago before you hit 50, you were like "F*** BIOWARE, TAKE THOSE 50s OUT OF MY WARZONE". Today, you hit 50 and now you're like "COME ON BIOWARE, PUT LOWBIES BACK IN THE WARZONES, THE TOP GEARED LVL 50S DESTROYS OTHER 50S. THEREFOR, PUTTING THE LOWBIES BACK WILL... ER.... MAKE IT...better.. n stuff

Haha, This! ^^

people didn't rush to 50... this game hands it to you on a silver platter. it took me 2 weeks to get to 50 playing 2-3 hours a day. I haven't maxed my crew skills yet but i definately hit level cap. I just mixed in pvp queues while i was questing. If you aren't lvl 50 by now and you've been playing since launch you either only play for 30 minutes a day or you are actually trying NOT to be level 50

Or simply just had a hard time deciding on what class/story you liked the most?

Not everyone is blessed with the luxurity of being single-minded ;) Plus, I was home over christmas/new years (2-3 weeks) and who in his right mind bothers with games at holidays?

If you are really having that much of an issue just hop over to the imperial side and make an Inquisitor or Bounty Hunter. They are so OP that it really doesnt matter how good you are at playing the game let alone PVP. Not to mention they have more stuns than the actual players can keep up with.

So there you go. Dont unsubscribe just make an Imperail.

O, and warzonds do not equal endgame. It is only 1 of the avenues you can go down.

Boo freakin hoo, you 50s got what you deserved by rushing to endgame. No more lvl 10s for you to farm so you can feel superior. Time to take it up the behind against skilled players your own lvl. I love it!

Really ? Really?

1. At lvl 50 ques are so dam long now not even worth the que.

2. If you haven't spent everyday in wz getting geared you get 2 shot by everyone which = me not queing cause of the pain.

3.Since the gear takes for freaking ever to obtain is not good. There has to be some sort of entry lvl pvp gear at 50. You can farm daily wins or weekly wins when you lose every 2 seconds due to not being able to contribute by getting 2 shot every 2 seconds.

4. These pvp changes look really really bad.

Fix this or people are going to leave like myself.

5. Amonet! LMFAO when you get 50 and qq about getting 2 shot when your in there with your 2 pc's of gear.

Edited by Minehoe

Yeah, same on my server. No 50 wz's, either i play an alt or what... pve?

Fortunately they introduced this patch before payday. Obviously unsubbed, this not the only reason just one among many.

I'll resub should they fix what is currently ruining the game for myself but until then I'll play something else. Not even going to bother saying the other 10 reasons as to why, as theres over 9000 posts already concerning these issues.

Most issues were in beta... and are still in the game.

Have fun all, hope to see you soon.

I remember discussing this on team speak with friends. An I recall telling them that this was a dumb move for Bw. However if they put in cross sever ques for war zones then yes it will be a good idea. As it stands they aren't putting in cross sever war zones.

I knew that the ques times would be absurd before they tossed this out. I am certainly glad I do not have a 50 yes. My highest level toon is 41 an I stopped playing the class because I'm in no rush to get to 50 because they got a lot of issues that need to be taken care of. But on the bright side of things at least I can now go in war zones an kill everyone now. Even though I didn't care about level 50s being in. Just makes balance for those 49-10

Edited by Orcron

Boo freakin hoo, you 50s got what you deserved by rushing to endgame. No more lvl 10s for you to farm so you can feel superior. Time to take it up the behind against skilled players your own lvl. I love it!

Really ? Really?

1. At lvl 50 ques are so dam long now not even worth the que.

2. If you haven't spent everyday in wz getting geared you get 2 shot by everyone which = me not queing cause of the pain.

3.Since the gear takes for freaking ever to obtain is not good. There has to be some sort of entry lvl pvp gear at 50. You can farm daily wins or weekly wins when you lose every 2 seconds due to not being able to contribute by getting 2 shot every 2 seconds.

4. These pvp changes look really really bad.

Fix this or people are going to leave like myself.

yeah anyone that WZs after midnight pst could have told you that Wzs. would get bad for a fifty tier.

its an obviious political move. now people will demand x-server wz and then complain about x-server wz

when really the should be concentrating on more scenarios and more pvp/pve interconnections.

actually I have a theory that in a few months the less desirable population will thin down and the game will be a lot more fun to play

well most of the sith are zerging in illum so theres not many sith queuing

most of the republic are using the warzones as a way to get out of ilum without being spawn camped so that explains the leaving

all in all i'm sure this is working as intended

How does this fix que'in problems lol? Expertise is there to keep pve'ers from having a advantage in pvp. If you get the same amount of expertise as the guy your facing guess what...expertise has no affect on both of you cause you both get the same buffs from it lol.

Except when the entire other team is a PVP premade with no lives and 4 times everyone else's expertise trololol :csw_trooper:

Edited by SevTrando