1.1 - Hats off to Bioware! You've earned my subscription.

Lunchboxzt

Your "server" is packed or is it your side? Did you check how "packed" the republic side is?

Please give me what qualifies as "packed"? Republic has 45 in the fleet right now on my server. If half of an entire server's one major city has 45 people... well... "packed" isn't the right word : ).

To be fair if you were on my server I'd have probably left too. You're a really negative guy. I suggest you try shaving that neckbeard and get out more.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting requires an active subscription just like it does with WoW. You will most likely still be able to read the forums though.

OT: Even if the OP is a troll, I actually do think Bioware has earned my subscription. This has been an incredibly smooth launch and initial month. I also seriously doubt there will be any major balancing issues in terms of PvP balance for atleast another 2-3 weeks seeing as a majority of players have yet to hit max level. I think the first major balance will come with Game Update 2 (due in march according to Devs).

I have enjoyed playing this game and have not seen any game breaking bugs during the leveling experience and most of the complaints I have seen about classes being OP or UP have simply come down to those people needing to L2P.

Cool; so that means that after the initial 30 are up the trolls will go back under the bridge? Thank gods.

Cool; so that means that after the initial 30 are up the trolls will go back under the bridge? Thank gods.

Bioware should hire you as subscription retention manager. Instead of keeping paying customers happy, just let them all leave. I mean, why not? It has worked for all those other thriving mmos out there... Oh wait, how many went F2P this last year?

Bioware should hire you as subscription retention manager. Instead of keeping paying customers happy, just let them all leave. I mean, why not? It has worked for all those other thriving mmos out there... Oh wait, how many went F2P this last year?

Yeah...don't care about your entitlement. If you don't like it, stop paying...fine with me.

Yeah...don't care about your entitlement. If you don't like it, stop paying...fine with me.

I don't think you know what entitlement means.

As for having people leave, let the game cave in completely until you only have 15 in republic fleets instead of 35. Brilliant. Nose and face?

Oh, sorry, I thought you responded to a message and not thin air.

This is my last poll because at this point, I think your just trying to Troll me :(.

I respond to a message. You previously posted you're a Messenger . Who are you a messenger of? You know there is a difference between something being a Message and a messenger.

To finish!

I enjoy the game!

After the initial month, you wont have to worry about this game no?

P.S. if you attack me and say my comments are not legitimate because I enjoy the game and don't have sympathy with your "cause", then your comment will be fallacious!

You haven't paid anything yet, not in terms of the continued development of the game. You paid the entry fee, for the right to install the game on your machine.

Sub for one month, and then you'll have the right to call yourself a "paying customer".

I don't think you know what entitlement means.

As for having people leave, let the game cave in completely until you only have 15 in republic fleets instead of 35. Brilliant. Nose and face?

Sure I do. The idea that because you pay for something you should get what YOU want. If you don't, then you continue to pay and scream about how you're a paying customer and DESERVE everything to be sunshine and puppies within the first 30 days of a game. I'm just sayin...quit. If you don't like it, leave. stop paying. I'm cool with that. I really don't care what other people think that they deserve for their $15 a month.

Edit--I meant to also say. I don't care what you think you deserve for your $15. I like the game...warts and all. I have fun in the game, and it is a value add to my life.

Edited by priest

You haven't paid anything yet, not in terms of the continued development of the game. You paid the entry fee, for the right to install the game on your machine.

Sub for one month, and then you'll have the right to call yourself a "paying customer".

Wrong. The moment they dropped $60 for the game, they became paying customers. Whether the money went to recoup base development costs, or toward future development costs, is irrelevant.

Attack number 2 without substance. "I REALLY have nothing."

On page 10 of this thread I made a serious response to one of your vapid posts. You failed to respond. You then made a post about how empty your server is and seemed to imply that this somehow indicates people are leaving in droves. You argument is anecdotal. All you're really doing is venting/trolling the forums, especially in the threads of people who have the opposite opinion of this game that you do. If you don't like the game, fine. Unsubscribe. However, if you continue to keep trolling threads don't get huffy when you get trolled back. Now go shave that neckbeard and get outside. A little sunlight is a good thing.

I concur with this post and agree that Bioware is doing a good job. This may not be fast enough for some blokes out there, but I feel they are working diligently to address all of our issues.

thats cuz a lot of people are the INSTANT GRATIFICATION type.

they have no patience.

GJ BIOWARE, KEEP UP THE GOOD/HARD WORK!

you've got my sub

Of course people are quitting. It's a fact of MMO life. People quit, other stay. Because it is absolutely impossible to keep every sub. Impossible. The important thing is to keep more than you lose.

Hell, even WoW had mass exoduses, and they're still the benchmark of the industry. I know, I'm one who quit WoW and never looked back several years ago. Didn't make WoW fail. Didn't even indicate that something needed to be changed. I just didn't like WoW. Never have, never will.

No MMO will ever be produced that will please every single MMOer. Ever. And a loss of subs is no indication, whatsoever, that something is wrong with the game. At all.

You'll notice the ones staying are the ones who can actually GET IN TO THE GAME!

Get off the forums and go play, instead of whinging at all the frustrated players who don't have the privilege to actually play the game they payed for.

Edited by Shzwinnng

Amber / Allison if you're reading this please pass on to some decision makers at Bioware.

It's been a rocky first month, and I will be honest, my faith in the longevity of this game faltered a few times. Coming to the forums and reading nothing but walls of negativity (in nearly every subforum), reading about all the bugs I have already been aware of, and new ones I wasn't, it had me down. Monday night I brought a group of semi casual players to [HARD] Bonethrasher only to get repeatedly owned by his AoE damage, we also attempted Soa for 45 minutes or so trying to figure out how to deal with the massive damage and large radius of the lightning balls. Just last week I tried doing [HARD] Revan for about two hours.. that was painful. Killed several bosses in this game just to see the chest stay red.. that sucked.

Walked into [HARD] Eternity Vault and scratched our head a few times when the turrets waxed the healers in the first 2 seconds of the first fight. Got frustrated when I bought the wrong Tionese boots because I couldn't see the set bonus (still have an open ticket on that btw)

And now here we are, on January 18th. and I read that most all of my top pain points are being addressed, AND new content has been added. I'm very excited to check out the new bosses in Karaggs palace.

So here's what I have to say.

WELL DONE! The patch was postponed very late into the night Monday, with no clear timelines. I am certain that a lot of decision making was going on in the late hours of Monday night at Bioware, and I must say, I am very impressed. You could have waited until next Tuesday, but instead you pushed forward and got it out Wednesday, as a guild that raids on Thursday nights, I appreciate that.

There's no doubt the game was pressured for a December release, and you probably weren't ready. But now seeing the wide breadth of bug fixes in 1.1, you have my Subscription for the foreseeable future. I am very impressed with the speed and ability to handle these situations in a timely manner, and am excited to see what you have in store for the player community!

Please continue crushing bugs, tuning 16 man Operations, adding exciting and challenging content, keep working at that new UI, and I have no doubt this game will be around for a long long time (which is what we all want).

TL;DR:

Great Job Bioware, please keep up the hard work!!!

I think he's trolling us =p All the old bugs still exist for the most part, and pvp is worse than when they started O.o;

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.