1.1 - Hats off to Bioware! You've earned my subscription.

Lunchboxzt

I absolutely agree with how well the game is beginning to clean up! I went into PvP today as a lvl 18 Smuggler, and I actually stood a chance! I was not getting smashed into the ground by waves of 50's which was amazing! Of course, I found a challenge facing 48's and such, but again, I still had a chance and felt I was battling a twink rather than a raid boss! (I can at least take twinks down! ^_~

I have not tried any of the big flashpoints yet, still being as low level as I am, but I look forward to some spooky Rakgoul'ness! I also look forward to further animation updates on our abilities and such! I definitely had my doubts about the game, but it seems potential is building momentum! There is of course still a good deal that needs work such as the pitiful UI customization (I miss my macros and being able to target enemies without shooting them key), but it looks like you've earned another fan of the game, and I am willing to wait and see further how things go! =3

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my last poll because at this point, I think your just trying to Troll me :(.

I respond to a message. You previously posted you're a Messenger . Who are you a messenger of? You know there is a difference between something being a Message and a messenger.

To finish!

I enjoy the game!

After the initial month, you wont have to worry about this game no?

P.S. if you attack me and say my comments are not legitimate because I enjoy the game and don't have sympathy with your "cause", then your comment will be fallacious!

If you don't even know the message you responded to, I cannot help you. Go back and reread it. You are more interested in trying to attack me in some way rather than respond to my posts, and that is not my fault.

thats cuz a lot of people are the INSTANT GRATIFICATION type.

they have no patience.

GJ BIOWARE, KEEP UP THE GOOD/HARD WORK!

you've got my sub

What does patience have to do with 50 on 1?

Btw, I have full PVP gear on my guy already...

I absolutely agree with how well the game is beginning to clean up! I went into PvP today as a lvl 18 Smuggler, and I actually stood a chance! I was not getting smashed into the ground by waves of 50's which was amazing! Of course, I found a challenge facing 48's and such, but again, I still had a chance and felt I was battling a twink rather than a raid boss! (I can at least take twinks down! ^_~

I have not tried any of the big flashpoints yet, still being as low level as I am, but I look forward to some spooky Rakgoul'ness! I also look forward to further animation updates on our abilities and such! I definitely had my doubts about the game, but it seems potential is building momentum! There is of course still a good deal that needs work such as the pitiful UI customization (I miss my macros and being able to target enemies without shooting them key), but it looks like you've earned another fan of the game, and I am willing to wait and see further how things go! =3

A level 18 is ok with the changes! Shocker!

Who cares about the level 50s.. this level 18 is happy!

Amber / Allison if you're reading this please pass on to some decision makers at Bioware.

I'm sure they'll get right on that for you. You are fortunate to have such competent personal assistants.

Edited by belialle

thats cuz a lot of people are the INSTANT GRATIFICATION type.

they have no patience.

GJ BIOWARE, KEEP UP THE GOOD/HARD WORK!

you've got my sub

No, people expect to see a new MMO get progressively better with each update, not progressively worse.

They even postponed the update to make sure there weren't any bugs, so they really screwed up here. They also made alot of things in-game much worse.

Updates are intended to improve the game, so why would you expect them to release a patch, knowing they were going to have to patch it again?

Edited by Shzwinnng

I'm having a different experience

Ilum ridiculousness

UI/CD issues

Random loading screens while not loading anything

Worse FPS

Haha yeah, I have got that too now. Load screens never used to bother me before, but as of today they appear out of nowhere for no reason whatsoever.

Amber / Allison if you're reading this please pass on to some decision makers at Bioware.

It's been a rocky first month, and I will be honest, my faith in the longevity of this game faltered a few times. Coming to the forums and reading nothing but walls of negativity (in nearly every subforum), reading about all the bugs I have already been aware of, and new ones I wasn't, it had me down. Monday night I brought a group of semi casual players to [HARD] Bonethrasher only to get repeatedly owned by his AoE damage, we also attempted Soa for 45 minutes or so trying to figure out how to deal with the massive damage and large radius of the lightning balls. Just last week I tried doing [HARD] Revan for about two hours.. that was painful. Killed several bosses in this game just to see the chest stay red.. that sucked.

Walked into [HARD] Eternity Vault and scratched our head a few times when the turrets waxed the healers in the first 2 seconds of the first fight. Got frustrated when I bought the wrong Tionese boots because I couldn't see the set bonus (still have an open ticket on that btw)

And now here we are, on January 18th. and I read that most all of my top pain points are being addressed, AND new content has been added. I'm very excited to check out the new bosses in Karaggs palace.

So here's what I have to say.

WELL DONE! The patch was postponed very late into the night Monday, with no clear timelines. I am certain that a lot of decision making was going on in the late hours of Monday night at Bioware, and I must say, I am very impressed. You could have waited until next Tuesday, but instead you pushed forward and got it out Wednesday, as a guild that raids on Thursday nights, I appreciate that.

There's no doubt the game was pressured for a December release, and you probably weren't ready. But now seeing the wide breadth of bug fixes in 1.1, you have my Subscription for the foreseeable future. I am very impressed with the speed and ability to handle these situations in a timely manner, and am excited to see what you have in store for the player community!

Please continue crushing bugs, tuning 16 man Operations, adding exciting and challenging content, keep working at that new UI, and I have no doubt this game will be around for a long long time (which is what we all want).

TL;DR:

Great Job Bioware, please keep up the hard work!!!

I agree with your post. To all those who have a negative mentality, why even peruse the forums. I pity people who are negative all the time and see no good in anything, and the SWTOR community seems to be full of them. Do not get me wrong, the game has its issues, but Bioware is addressing the issues, be patient, this game has only been out for around a month.

I agree with your post. To all those who have a negative mentality, why even peruse the forums. I pity people who are negative all the time and see no good in anything, and the SWTOR community seems to be full of them. Do not get me wrong, the game has its issues, but Bioware is addressing the issues, be patient, this game has only been out for around a month.

not being able to get into the game AT ALL, is a pretty good reason to be negative.

Just sayin'

Get ur facts straight before passing judgement.

we will find out at midnight! I'm suppose to be unsubbed now, so if i can still post on the 19th..wooot

Oh yeah, I really hope people can post without an active sub. The cries and moans would be something I would take off work for just so I can get to sit down in my favorite chair, make some popcorn and /read for hours on end.

Edited by Flowerslayer

I completely agree.

And these forums are full of negativity because the people that actually like the game, like me, are playing it, not crying on a forum. ;)

No you are not. You are here the same as everyone else is here. Stupid response

so, I've been gone for a few hours, and the topic about the 'illum problems' (the offical one where there was some say about a 'possible' problem...)

what happened? it's gone... did it just magically disappear after the website was shut down? heh. meh. anyone know?

not that I care much .right now. but I'm kinda curious...

so, I've been gone for a few hours, and the topic about the 'illum problems' (the offical one where there was some say about a 'possible' problem...)

what happened? it's gone... did it just magically disappear after the website was shut down? heh. meh. anyone know?

not that I care much .right now. but I'm kinda curious...

Bioware closed the thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.